- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities The law doesn't always clarify 'Blurred Lines.'
- Diddy Releases Statement on 'Reverse-Racism' Lawsuit Claim "These claims are without merit and have previously been dismissed by the EEOC," the statement reads. "Revolt Media and TV, LLC has always been committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer."
- Run the Jewels Drop Provocative, Political Video for 'Legend Has It' The video was directed by Brian Beletic and also features an acid trip and mass incarceration statistics.
- Dave Chappelle Impersonates Drake, Lil Wayne “Kevin [Hart] is the first comedian that a Drake song could be about. Kevin could walk around his house and sing ‘All Me,’ and the whole song would still be true,” he jokes, before he raps the track.
- Kendrick Lamar's Instagram Overhaul Appears to Tease New Album So far, Kendrick has released three studio albums: 'Section.80,' 'good kid, m.A.A.d city' and 'To Pimp A Butterfly.' It seems fairly obvious that his fixation on the number four teases the next chapter.
- Suge Knight Checks Into Hospital to Treat Dangerous Blood Clots “I am worried because Suge is supposed to receive the proper medical care everyone in custody is entitled to,” Knight's fiancee Toi-Lin Kelly said. “Doctors have said Suge’s blood clots are life threatening.”
- Drake's Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer It's Drizzy's third new tattoo this week.
- Drake's Toronto Mansion is Massive Drizzy's architectural designer Ferris Rafauli shared drone footage of the mansion's construction.
- Future & Mike WiLL Made-It Team for 'Razzle Dazzle' 'Ransom 2' drops March 24th.
- Kanye West Dissed by Metal Band Cradle of Filth West was recently photographed wearing a Cradle of Filth t-shirt and the extreme metal band clapped back.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for 'Light My Body Up' Their fourth song together, "Light My Body Up" is scheduled for release March 23, and includes an appearance from Lil Wayne.
- Wyclef Jean Receives Apology from L.A. Sheriff's Department The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department issued an apology to Wyclef Jean for cuffing him on Tuesday after mistaking him for an armed robber.