- Eminem Could Be Headlining 2014 Austin City Limits Music Festival The full lineup for the festival will be revealed April 22, as will Shady's announcement.
- Woman Dies After Collapsing at Coachella of 'Apparent Drug Overdose' "We're testing to find out whether drugs or alcohol are involved in the death," Sgt. Curt James of the Riverside County sheriff-coroner's office said.
- RZA Speaks Out on Penis-Cutting Northstar Rapper: 'It's Sad' "I feel sad for his family first and foremost; I know he has children," RZA said.
- Kanye West and Common Collaborate to Help Chicago Kids Many of Chicago's kids are about to be put to work, thanks to the efforts of Common's Common Ground Foundation and Kanye West's Donda's House (run by rapper Rhymefest and his wife), along with five other Chicago-based nonprofit groups.
- Young Thug Channels Weezy on 'Chickens' Thuggary and camel toe, these are the themes explored by Young Thug in a new track off DJ Iceberg's Monopoly Music 9 mixtape.
- Hear Drake Narrate a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors Drake is taking his title as "global ambassador" for the Toronto Raptors very, very seriously.
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album You might not want to enter the fury of the Wu fans.
- Future Drops 'I Won' Video with Kanye West In advance of his already much-lauded new album, Future has released the video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West -- with West actually showing up in the video.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Rapper Who Cut Off Penis Not Affiliated with Group The Los Angeles-based rapper who cut off his penis and leaped off a two-story balcony in what police are calling an apparent suicide attempt? Not affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan.
- Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon Goes "On Strike," Sounds Off on RZA The rapper pulls no punches when it comes to the current state of the Wu-Tang, but he says it's all because he's looking out for the group's fans as well as its legacy.
- Drake Sued for 'Nothing Was the Same' Sample The rapper allegedly used a sample on "Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2" that was not cleared by the owners.
- Nas Documentary 'Time Is Illmatic' Premieres at Tribeca Film Festival Time is Illmatic, the debut feature film from Eric Parker and One9, debuted Wednesday night to a packed house at the Beacon Theater in New York to open the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival. A documentary film centered around the creation of Nas’ classic...