- Future has a Private Aquarium in 'Super Trapper' Video The rapper metaphorically goes from rags to riches.
- 21 Savage Announces Spring U.S. Tour By Hayden Wright 21 Savage will tour the United States this spring with some friends in tow: Young M.A, Tee Grizzley and Young Nudy. The tour kicks off on March 31 in Houston and ends May 7 in Miami. Along the way, 21 Savage will hit the Phoenix...
- Chris Brown Announces The Party Tour The singer is bringing a few friends to help him celebrate.
- J. Cole Announces 2017 Tour Dates The trek kicks off on June 1st in Columbia, SC.
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on 'Jeopardy!' The popular Jeopardy! host tried his hand at rapping Monday night (February 20) as part of the 2017 College Championship competition.
- Big Sean Confirms Deranged Fan Took a Swing at Him Big Sean says the man tried to hit him off guard. He added that the assailant had been released from a mental hospital and was off his medication.
- Drake on Kanye's Disses: 'I Don't Respect It At All' In the same breath, I went from being … like working on a project with him, to him sorta publicly sh--ing on me and DJ Khaled for being on the radio too much,” Drake says of Kanye.
- The Roots Picnic to Feature Pharrell, Lil Wayne, Solange, More "It's amazing that it has grown into such a valued piece of the cultural landscape of our hometown of Philadelphia," Roots manager Shawn McGee says.
- Chance the Rapper Teases New Collaboration with Future Chance went on Instagram to share two clips from a track the two rappers are allegedly creating. The caption of the post was "#My Peak," which may be the title of the song.
- Soulja Boy Says Boxing Match Against Chris Brown "Is Off" While the beef between the two rappers may remain, Soulja Boy confirmed via Twitter the two stars will not get in the ring to duke out their differences.
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration Is Queen Bey ticked at the Recording Academy, or simply re-enacting an iconic pose from her "Formation" video?
- Pitbull Drops New Track 'Options' Featuring Stephen Marley The song is the latest from Pitbull's 10th studio album 'Climate Change,' which will be released on March 17th.