- T-Pain Hits Home Run with National Anthem, No Auto-Tune Needed The singer's vocals were on full display when he took to the field suited up in a Dodgers jersey.
- Rihanna Banned Make-Up Artist from Wearing Certain Scent Rihanna banned her make-up artist from wearing a particular scent because it reminded her of an ex.
- The Game Giving Away $25K Cash to Fans The LA rapper giving away $1,000 to 25 fans who follow his homie on Instagram.
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015 Jay Z has thirteen #1 songs. That's a lot.
- Jidenna on 'Classic Man': 'Style is Important. I Really Don't Believe It's About Fashion' "It's an anthem for manhood in general, and the gentleman in every man."
- Tyler, The Creator Cites Race for U.K. Ban: "Their Children Were Idolizing a Black Man" Tyler, The Creator was turned away from the UK last week, with the country citing his lyrics as the reason.
- Chris Brown's Camp Dismisses Lawsuit For Show Shooting: "Completely Frivolous" Chris Brown's lawyer says "We expect that the case will be dismissed."
- Rick Ross Drops 'Foreclosures', Promises 'Money Dance' Ahead of 'Black Dollar' It's #Rozay Week. According to Rick Ross, and we're not going to argue with him.
- Rick Ross Releasing New Album 'Black Dollar' This Week Listen to his latest single "Foreclosures".
- Young Jeezy Shares New Single 'God', Announces Album Jeezy claims to be able to turn water into wine. That's a bold statement.
- Listen To Kanye West and Travis Scott's NSFW 'P--- On Your Grave' No McCartney, but still pretty intense.
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro! Why wait 'til 2020 to do what you can do now, bro?