- Spoon's New Album, 'They Want My Soul,' Is Streaming The album hits stores Aug. 5.
- Karen O Goes Swimming in 'Rapt' Video: Watch The video shows Karen O hangin' underwater, fading in and out of shots so as not to drown, all while the song, "Rapt," unfolds its minimal self.
- Two Former Members of Pussy Riot Suing the Russian Government After Imprisonment The pair has announced they will be suing the Russian government for €120,000 each in compensation, as well as €10,000 in court fees.
- Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled After Pressure from Native American Group The Nuge continues to see casino concert dates canceled after making racially-charged remarks about POTUS earlier in the year.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' "I don't think it would be any fun without the drugs. It's a drug party."
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates Both albums hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 when originally released in the mid-'70s, with each having No. 1 singles as well -- "Listen to What the Man Said" (Venus and Mars) and "Silly Love Songs" (At the Speed of Sound).
- Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique' Mural Unveiled in New York City On the corner of Ludlow and Rivington Streets o the Lower East Side, a new mural was completed this weekend celebrating the Beastie Boys.
- Jack White Makes Surprise Appearance at Beck Concert, Performs 'Loser' & 'Where It's At': Watch White took the stage with Beck to perform "Loser," "Where It's At" and "Pay No Mind" for the encore.
- 10 Stories Behind 10 Big Singles From The '90s Counting Crows, Wheatus, 98 Degrees, Big Punisher Tonic and more take us back to their big singles, and we get never-before-heard stories behind some of the most ubiquitous songs of the 90s.
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan Coldplay have never been shy about their intentions of fixing those who need a little help, but now the band is putting their money where their mouth is.
- Beastie Boys' 'Paul's Boutique' to Get NYC Mural for 25th Anniversary The current property owner of the street corner in New York City has announced that a mural will be put up celebrating both the group and the album.
- Q&A: Big Data's Love/Hate Relationship With The Internet Alan Wilkis is torn. He loves the Internet. But the music producer is also troubled by the fact that we're all handing over so much of our identities to the cloud. Wilkis spoke to Radio.com about this quandary.