- No Doubt Move on from Gwen with AFI's Davey Havok The remaining three members of No Doubt—Tom Dumont, Tony Kanal and Adrian Young—are teaming up with AFI frontman Davey Havok to form a new alternative rock group.
- Gerard Way Shares Previously Unreleased Carpenters Cover "It's just one of the saddest songs."
- Panic! At The Disco’s Brendon Urie Says ‘Victorious’ Launched a Non-Stop Party What sparked a song like "Victorious" with its upbeat underdog-to-winner-the-world-is-one-big-party message?
- Rolling Stones: Trump Doesn't Have Permission to Use Our Music "Can you imagine President Trump? The worst nightmare. But we can’t say that. Because it could happen."
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day “I got the overall signature on the Moog in order to give it a modern flavor.”
- The Eagles and Jackson Browne to Honor Glenn Frey at GRAMMYs "Take It Easy" seems like a logical choice.
- Governors Ball Announces by Day Lineup Kanye West, The Strokes and The Killers are set to headline.
- Linkin Park Working on 'Insane' New Album Mike Shinoda points out that some songs are as simple one piano, keyboard, or guitar, and a vocal.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Feature Guns ‘N Roses Exhibit The exhibit will celebrate the band’s recently announced reunion by displaying a series of GNR-owned memorabilia.
- Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Perform at David Bowie Tribute Actors Ewan McGregor and Gary Oldman joined musicians Seal and Fishbone's Angelo Moore for performances dedicated to Bowie.
- Disturbed & Breaking Benjamin Announce Co-Headlining Tour The two acts will hit the road this July.
- Panic! At The Disco's Brendon Urie Remembers His Idol David Bowie Brendon Urie explains just how important Bowie was to him.