- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room He had been with U2 since 1982.
- NiFi Music Fest: Green Day, Miranda Lambert Top Inaugural Lineup Weezer, Brantley Gilbert and more will also be in attendance—think rock meets country.
- Jack White Is Not Retiring From Music & Other Lies Set Straight By Third Man Records It's Guacamole Gate all over again. Jack White has once again taken the internet by storm with something that isn't exactly true.
- Of Monsters & Men Release Brooding New Song 'Hunger': Listen The fourth song released from new album 'Beneath the Skin.'
- You Can Now Write Your Own Songs with Instrumentals By Foo Fighters, Roxy Music & More "I was kinda imagining some sort of song in there, but I want you guys to be creative and think of your own thing," said Foos drummer Taylor Hawkins.
- Paul McCartney Actually Played 'Temporary Secretary' & Sang with Dave Grohl Over the Weekend The pair dueted on "I Saw Her Standing There."
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Performs with Michael Jackson, But Doesn't Dance If you're not Mr. Brownstone, you shouldn't ask Slash to dance.
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn't Ask to Use Sample on 'I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)' But there's not a whole lot of ill will there.
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage “It would have been the shortest tour in history."
- Slayer Announce 'Repentless,' First Album Without Jeff Hanneman Coming out on Sept. 11. Weirdly, it's not their first 9/11 album release.
- 'Game of Thrones': The Musical? Watch Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause We'll even ignore the fact that Chris Martin gets the Kardashians and the Targaryens mixed up. In all honestly, we're trying to keep up with both of them.
- Nickelback Are Wanted By Australian Police for 'Crimes Against Music' A joke. Or is it?