- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- WALK THE MOON Announce New Album 'Talking Is Hard' Talking Is Hard is out Dec. 2.
- Watch Rush Perform 'I've Been Runnin,'' Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere] Alex Lifeson talks about the song although he didn't remember much about it. Don't judge. What do you remember about what you were doing in 1974?
- Hear a Snippet of Foo Fighters' New Song 'Congregation' The song is set to premiere by the end of this week.
- Metallica Schedules Week-Long Residency on 'The Late Late Show' for November The residency coincides with the 10-year anniversary of Metallica's documentary, 'Some Kind of Monster,' and the release of the band's new single.
- Social Distortion's Mike Ness Talks Cars, Boxing and His Ranch: Watch "I just enjoy taking a car and making it beautiful again. The whole attitude of the car just changes. Now I've made it my car."
- The Dead Weather Release New Song 'Buzzkill(er)': Listen We'll have to wait until 2015 to hear the album it will appear on — at this point, what's another handful of months?
- Single Again: Electric Six - 'Gay Bar' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Electric Six frontman Tyler Spencer, known onstage as Dick Valentine, about his band’s audacious, unforgettable cult hit “Gay Bar.”
- Bastille Release New Song 'The Driver' from 'Drive' Rescore: Listen The band also has a new mixtape planned.
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Everclear Announces New Album, 'Black Is the New Black,' Art Alexakis Solo Tour Fans will get a live preview of the new songs on Alexikis' solo tour dates.