- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- SBTRKT Announces 'Wonder Where We Land' LP, Shares 'New Dorp, New York' Feat. Ezra Koenig SBTRKT, the masked producer that walks the world as a Aaron Jerome, is back with a full-length LP now announced, his follow-up to 2011's self-titled effort.
- Jack White Covers Lorde's 'Royals': Watch White's take on Lorde follows recent stabs at songs by Jay Z, Kanye West and Metallica.
- The Top 5 Performances from the 2014 Alternative Press Music Awards Here are our top five highlights of the evening, featuring A Day to Remember, Brendon Urie and much, much more.
- Kid Rock Dragged Into Insane Clown Posse Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Over Sex Toy A former employee has filed suit against ICP's record label, claiming a culture of “constant and pervasive harassment."
- Bastille Snags 'Game of Thrones' Star Sophie Turner for 'Oblivion': Watch With their "Oblivion" video, the members of Bastille have done the smartest thing possible to rouse up press: they cast a "Game of Thrones" star as the stand-in for the band.
- Single Again: Spacehog - 'In The Meantime' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Royston Langdon of Spacehog about the band’s euphoric debut single “In the Meantime,” which helped their debut album Resident Alien reach Gold certification in the U.S.
- Primus Drummer Tim Alexander Suffers Heart Attack, Has Successful Open Heart Surgery Tim Alexander, the drummer for Primus and Puscifer, suffered a heart attack over the weekend, and today (July 21) he underwent an open-heart procedure today to remove a blockage that caused the initial attack.
- Watch the Bloopers from Metallica's ESPN SportsCenter Ad Virtually every gag in the original reel gets three or four alternate takes.
- Listen: Lorde's 'Tennis Court' Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix Diplo has just released his wobbly take on Lorde's Pure Heroine second single, "Tennis Court," titled the "Andre Agassi Remix."
- Weezer Talk New Album, Monstrous Cover Artwork, Going Back to the '90s in KROQ Interview "It’s right on this line, this edge between scary and funny which I think is appealing to me. I think Weezer has been on that line for a lot of our career.”
- Panic! At the Disco Counter-Troll, Donate $20 for Every Protesting Westboro Baptist Church Member at Concert Days after the church threatened to picket the band's show, Panic! at the Disco respond on Twitter to the church's threats and promised to give $20 to a LGBT charity for every member of the church that showed up outside their concert.