- Jenny Lewis Gets Her Own Wine In Honor of 'The Voyager' Don't worry, a little baking soda and vinegar will take any stains out of a white suit.
- Meet John Congleton, the Man Behind Your Favorite Albums of 2014 The Dallas-based renaissance music man might not be a household name, but his approach has made him a go-to ally for artists like St. Vincent, Cloud Nothings and Angel Olsen looking for someone who is willing to work hard on their behalf.
- Woman Charged With Stalking Chris Cornell A Florida woman was arrested last week for stalking, intimidating and harassing Soundgarden frontman, Chris Cornell and his family.
- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard's Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a 'Vexatious Lie' The singer claims he doesn't even know the guy who's suing him, and considers the allegations a "vexatious lie."
- Live Review: Conor Oberst Finds His Best Backing Band in Dawes at New York's Summerstage Though Conor Oberst is best known as the frontman in virtually all of his endeavors — from his solo projects to Bright Eyes and Desaparecidos — he's always had a killer backing crew.
- Gerard Way Announces 'Hesitant Alien' Track List, September Release Hesitant Alien will be available for pre-order on Aug. 19 via Way's website.
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in 'Ultraviolence' Video: Watch "Ultraviolence" marks the third video Del Rey has shared for Ultraviolence, following "Shades of Cool" and "West Coast."
- Foo Fighters' 'Epic' New Album is Complete, Says Butch Vig Producer Butch Vig took to his Twitter account today (July 30) to reveal that the long awaited recording process is done and the record, due to drop this November, is "epic."
- Godsmack Stand Together, Not Alone Godsmack exude an unabashed American toughness, which nowadays seems largely absent on the modern rock charts. But every band has its limits, physically and psychologically. “When you’re in it, you don’t realize what kind of damage you’re doing,”...
- Jack White Throws First Pitch at Detroit Tigers Game: Watch Detroit native Jack White threw out the ceremonial first pitch before the Tigers' series opener against the Chicago White Sox today (July 29) at Comerica Park.
- Big Star's First Two Albums Will Be Remastered and Reissued This Fall '#1 Record' and 'Radio City' are finally being re-issued as two separate albums, just as they were originally released in 1972 and 1974, respectively.
- Matt Bellamy Promises New Muse Album is 'Gonna Get Heavy' While details are scarce about the folloup to Muse's album The 2nd Law, frontman Man Bellamy let it slip last week that next summer's release may indeed be a bit more rockin'.