- Woman Dies After Collapsing at Coachella of 'Apparent Drug Overdose' "We're testing to find out whether drugs or alcohol are involved in the death," Sgt. Curt James of the Riverside County sheriff-coroner's office said.
- Interview: City and Colour Just Want To Play Music, Hope People Actually Show Up Dallas Green assumes you have no idea who he is and don't quite understand how he got such a prime slot on the main stage at Coachella. And to be honest, he's not quite sure how he pulled it off either.
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, 'Purple Rain' Reissue The 'Purple Rain' reissue will be digitally re-mastered for the first time.
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a 'Stay The Night' Condom Confetti Cannon Earlier this month, Zedd sent a tweet that simply said, "I need a Stay The Night condom confetti cannon for my shows...." So when Radio.com got a chance to sit down with him during the first week of Coachella, we had to ask, "Is this for real?"
- Watch Former Queens of the Stone Age Bassist Nick Oliveri Reunite with Band in Portland After nearly a decade away from the band, Nick Oliveri is slowly re-familiarizing himself with Queens of the Stone Age.
- Chromeo Recruits Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig for Slow Jam 'Ezra's Interlude' "Ezra came in and we made him sound like a Bee Gee," says Chromeo's P-Thugg of the latest song to be revealed from the forthcoming "White Women" full-length.
- Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic Talk Preparing for Nirvana's Rock Hall Induction, Band's Future PJ Harvey was on their A-list of performers.
- Band Who Played Bedside for SXSW Car Crash Victim Gets Opening Gig for Barry Gibb Phoenix-based Jared and the Mill will support Gibb on six tour dates this spring.
- Listen to a New Bruce Springsteen Song, 'Hurry Up Sundown' Last week the E. Street Band were getting induced into the Rock Hall of Fame, this week the world gets to hear a new Bruce Springsteen song from the forthcoming album American Beauty EP.
- Interview: Black Francis Conceived His First Son at Coachella (And Other Stories Regarding The Pixies) There are many people claim to be conceived at Woodstock in 1969. Not to be outdone by the feckless hippies, Black Francis says that he conceived his first son at his first Coachella ten years ago. Cherish the thought.
- Listen to Lykke Li's New Song 'Gunshot' Fans can listen to the song in its entirely and follow along with her lyrics on a special webpage created specifically for the track.
- Sky Ferreira Responds to Claims That Her 'I Blame Myself' Video is Racist Ferreira disagrees with this take on the video and has made that very clear in a very long post on Facebook where she writes, "Nothing upsets me more than being called racist because that is one of the most hateful things anyone can be."