- Listen to Weezer's New Track 'I Love the USA' It was written for NASA's mission to Jupiter.
- Bruce Springsteen Introduces 'Born On The Fourth of July' Springstreen introduces Born on the Fourth of July, saying “Read it and rejoice, read it and weep.”
- Alanis Morissette Shares Naked Underwater Pregnant Photo Alanis Morissette has documented her pregnancy with an amazing photo of her submerged in a pool nude and floating weightlessly.
- Is Paul Simon About to Retire? With his 13th solo album Stranger To Stranger earning him his first No. 1 on Billboard's album chart and Americana/Folk Albums chart, and his first No. 1 studio album in the UK in 26 years, Simon is thinking about cutting the cord and just reflectin...
- Courtney Love's Ex-Manager Accused of Kidnapping Frances Bean Cobain's Ex Isaiah Silva, estranged husband to Frances Bean Cobain, claimed he was kidnapped by Courtney Love's former manager.
- Aerosmith's Joey Kramer Talks World Tour Joey Kramer tells Extreme, “I’m keeping you guys in mind, because we’re [Aerosmith] going out to do a world tour.
- Deadlines Set for Prince Estate's DNA Protocol Ruling How to divvy up Prince's estate is a tough decision—the late musician had neither a will nor any surviving children.
- Pink Floyd Studio for 'The Wall' Torn Down for Luxury Apartments London's Britannia Row studio, where Pink Floyd recorded their classic 1979 album 'The Wall,' will be leveled and coverted into luxury apartments.
- John Mayer, Bob Weir Duet on Dead Classic 'Friend of the Devil' The Dead and Company members obliged Deadhead Cohen's special request.
- Coldplay Pay Tribute to Fallen British Band, Viola Beach The group, along with their manager, were killed in Stockholm earlier this year.
- The Strokes New 'Threat Of Joy' Video is a 1960s Spy Thriller There's a mysterious agent, a group of greedy ne'er do wells in pig masks, a female spy and an intoxicating but wily seductress.
- Radiohead Guitarist 'Blew' Kanye West's 'Mind' in Talk about God Kanye was stunned when O'Brien disclosed that most British musicians do not believe in God.