- Mumford & Sons Say 'Wilder Mind' Is 'a Development, Not a Departure' "We fell back in love with drums!" says Marcus Mumford. "It’s as simple as that." The band is also scheduled for a Legends on Letterman live stream on May 5.
- Kurt Cobain—Not Nirvana—Album Coming This Summer Brett Morgen has culled enough unreleased Kurt Cobain songs for an entire album of previously unheard music from the late rock icon.
- Don't Expect to See a Crowdfunded Pearl Jam Concert Anytime Soon The band manager shot down a proposed one in Queens fairly quickly.
- Kanye West Doesn't Impress Brandon Flowers Much "Everyone’s afraid to say anything contrary to him being a genius," said Flowers. "It’s crazy, man!
- Daft Punk Are Now LEGO Minifigures, Near Immortality The set may include instruments such as turntables, sequencers, mixers, controllers and a guitar for robot rocking, a simple stage with simple lighting and speakers.
- Hootie and the Blowfish Reunite on 'Letterman' with 'Hold My Hand': Watch If there's any worry that time has not been kind to Hootie and his Blowfish, leave your reservations at the door.
- Dave Grohl Lauds KISS for Rock and Roll Inspiration at ASCAP Pop Awards "Everybody remembers their first KISS record, and this is how I remember mine."
- Blind Melon Doc Shares Footage for Kickstarter Campaign: Watch The film aims at something unique: telling the story of Blind Melon through the eyes of late singer Shannon Hoon.
- Mumford & Sons Share Simmering New Song 'Hot Gates': Listen The fourth song released from new album 'Wilder Mind.'
- Green Day Have 4 or 5 Songs for Next Album, But Don't Expect It Anytime Soon "I've got, like, four or five songs right now," said frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.
- Russian Parliament Member Calls U2 'Songs of Innocence' Cover Homosexual Propaganda Even though it's actually a man and his son.
- Live Nation Announces National Concert Day with Florida Georgia Line, Kid Rock, More Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan, Kip Moore, Metric, Rae Sremmurd, Tinashe, Wiz Khalifa and more will also attend.