- Black Veil Brides' Andy Biersack Confronts Heckler at Show: Watch The Black Veil Brides singer took exception to a fan's request for the opening band to come back onstage, and it got physical.
- Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt Contrary to an official-looking press release, Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath is alive, well and not dead.
- 311 Launching Own Craft Beer & Of Course It's An Amber Ale 311 is preparing to launch their very own beer. And guess what style they're starting with. Amber, of course.
- New Music To Know: Ryn Weaver, a Pop Star For the Rest of Us “I’m not a poster child," Ryn Weaver says. "I’m not a creation that’s going to be making one type of music for any extended period."
- If Someone Rushed the Stage on Billy Corgan at the GRAMMYs, He'd Knock Them Out Corgan unleashed his thoughts on the rapper's GRAMMYs blunder and the awards ceremony as a whole.
- Ice-T Thinks 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was So Boring It Should Have Been on Nickelodeon Don't worry, it wasn't in the same sentence.
- Former Pearl Jam Drummer Wanted in Texas on Drug Charges Former Pearl Jam drummer, Dave Abbruzzese is wanted and it's not by his ex band.
- Scarlett Johansson Served Cease-and-Desist Regarding New Band Someone isn't too happy about Scarlett Johansson's new band. Specifically, its name.
- The Joshua Tree Made Famous by U2 Has Been Vandalized The very Joshua tree made famous by U2 with the band's album of the same name has been damaged, presumably by an overzealous fan.
- Kid Rock Wants to Take Mountain Lion He Killed on Tour Not only does Kid Rock refuse to apologize for killing the animal, he hopes to display it onstage during his upcoming tour with classic rockers Foreigner.
- Screaming Females 'Rose Mountain' is a Breakup Album About Your Body Screaming Females new record, 'Rose Mountain' is a breakup album—but one about breaking up with your body.
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts Cover T-Rex Classic '20th Century Boy': Listen Weiland's take on the T-Rex song is the first official release from the band's new 12-track album Blaster, due in stores March 31.