- Primus to Return with Wonka-Themed Album, Primus-Themed Chocolate By Brian Ives A small issue like a drummer's heart attack isn't going to hold Primus back from their lofty plans. The trio's frontman Les Claypool told Rolling Stone that, despite the fact that drummer Tim "Herb" Alexander recently went under...
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Help Out Fellow Seattle Natives Fences on 'Arrows': Listen Fences are an alt rock act from Seattle that's still looking for that major breakthrough — and might have finally found it, thanks in part to a fellow Washingtonian.
- Single Again: Eve 6 - 'Inside Out' Single Again is where Dan Weiss investigates chart hits of the past and present, their stories, what they meant and how good they really are.
- Jenny Lewis Performs 'Just One of The Guys' on Fallon, Complete with Dancers in Drag: Watch Taking a page from the video for the track, which features Kristen Stewart, Brie Larson and Anne Hathaway and was directed by Ms. Lewis herself, she brought a long a few female dancers wearing tracksuits and mustaches.
- Spoon's New Album, 'They Want My Soul,' Is Streaming The album hits stores Aug. 5.
- Karen O Goes Swimming in 'Rapt' Video: Watch The video shows Karen O hangin' underwater, fading in and out of shots so as not to drown, all while the song, "Rapt," unfolds its minimal self.
- Two Former Members of Pussy Riot Suing the Russian Government After Imprisonment The pair has announced they will be suing the Russian government for €120,000 each in compensation, as well as €10,000 in court fees.
- Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled After Pressure from Native American Group The Nuge continues to see casino concert dates canceled after making racially-charged remarks about POTUS earlier in the year.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' "I don't think it would be any fun without the drugs. It's a drug party."
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates Both albums hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 when originally released in the mid-'70s, with each having No. 1 singles as well -- "Listen to What the Man Said" (Venus and Mars) and "Silly Love Songs" (At the Speed of Sound).
- Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique' Mural Unveiled in New York City On the corner of Ludlow and Rivington Streets o the Lower East Side, a new mural was completed this weekend celebrating the Beastie Boys.
- Jack White Makes Surprise Appearance at Beck Concert, Performs 'Loser' & 'Where It's At': Watch White took the stage with Beck to perform "Loser," "Where It's At" and "Pay No Mind" for the encore.