- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery The Born to Die singer opens a two-night stand at the final resting place of Johnny Ramone and Jayne Mansfield.
- Bono's Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma "You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford The new record is reportedly in its infancy.
- Pearl Jam Dedicate 'Light Years' to Isaiah 'Ikey' Owens in Detroit: Watch While Pearl Jam played a show in Detroit on Thursday night (Oct. 16), singer Eddie Vedder took a moment to dedicate a thought and a song to Isaiah "Ikey" Owens.
- Musicians + Sports: Bush's Gavin Rossdale on Tennis Players as Gladiators & Learning to Love American Football Despite his English upbringing, Rossdale has been living on this side of the Atlantic long enough to pick up on American sporting traditions, including the NFL and NBA. But that doesn't mean he's lost any respect for the art of tennis.
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in 'Centuries' Video: Watch Fall Out Boy take it way, way back — centuries, we'll say — in their new music video for "Centuries."
- Dave Grohl Talks Foo Fighters' 20th Anniversary, HBO Series, State of Rock in KROQ Interview Sonic Highways is out Nov. 10.
- Single Again: Alien Ant Farm - 'Smooth Criminal' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Dryden Mitchell of alt-metal tricksters Alien Ant Farm, who had a No. 1 modern rock hit in 2001 with their cover of Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal,” and a popular, dryly funny video with...
- Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on 'What Bono Should Have Said': Watch "It's not like Limp Bizkit got back together and snuck something into our pockets!"
- Foo Fighters Team Up With Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen for 'Stiff Competition' on 'Letterman': Watch Drummer Taylor Hawkins even came out from behind the kit to take the lead vocals — Dave Grohl filled in for him. Hawkins wore an all white suit, nonetheless. Hard to compete with that.
- The Black Keys' Patrick Carney on U2's New Album: 'It Devalued Their Music Completely' The Black Keys' drummer has nothing good to say about how the Irish rock legends released 'Songs of Innocence' via Apple and iTunes.
- Foo Fighters Are Back with New Single 'Something from Nothing': Listen "Something from Nothing" is the first to be released from Sonic Highways, Foo Fighters' eighth studio album.