- Could Liam Gallagher's Tweets Hint at an Oasis Return? The band has not played together since 2009.
- Peter Buck Remembers the Time R.E.M. Crushed The Verve in Concert "We opened for The Verve, and we left those guys with their tail between their legs," Buck said.
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: 'Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down' Butler's comment of "shout-out to all the bands still playing actual instruments at this festival" during the fest was all it took for Deadmau5 to lash out at the singer and his band
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down - 'Kryptonite' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brad Arnold of 3 Doors Down about the band’s debut single “Kryptonite,” which helped their debut album The Better Life sell over six million copies.
- Fleet Foxes' Robin Pecknold Says He's Writing New Material, Went Back to School Been questioning the lack of new Fleet Foxes material as of late? The fact that the folk rockers took nearly three years in between their debut and sophomore releases certainly might have something to do with it, but there's a little more to the...
- The Black Keys, St. Vincent to Close Out 'SNL' Season The Keys will be hitting the stage for the third time, while St. Vincent will be making her debut.
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song 'Oceans' The sad and subtle track also has the consciously uncoupled Martin showing off his falsetto with lines like, "I'm ready for it all, love/I'm ready for the pain."
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling Other acts performing at the festival, which was co-curated by The National's Aaron Dessner, are Neutral Milk Hotel, Childish Gambino, Girl Talk, The War on Drugs, The Hold Steady, Future Islands and Sky Ferreira.
- Listen to Courtney Love's Blistering New Single, 'You Know My Name' She's apparently made good with Dave Grohl, and now Courtney Love is back with a new song while her name is still fresh on the lips of rock fans.
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for 'First Things First' Video The end result is an exploration of the complicated idea that fame and art are inescapably intertwined sometimes, but Glenn would have you know the man over the myth -- but creating the myth is a necessary evil.
- Phantogram Mix French New Wave and Max Headroom for 'Fall In Love' Video What pushes this video, which is really little more than a fashion shoot video, above and beyond the usual treatment is the sophistication of references.
- Upcoming Run the Jewels Album Could Feature Zack de la Rocha News of the collaboration comes after both rappers posted Instagram photos of de la Rocha in the studio with them.