- Nirvana's 'Nevermind' Baby Recreates Cover Photo “The anniversary means something to me," Spencer Elden says. "It’s strange that I did this for five minutes when I was four months old and it became this really iconic image.”
- Kendrick Lamar, Vedder/Martin Duets, Metallica and More Highlight Global Citizen Festival Other highlights included Usher with Ruben Blades, Cat Stevens with Eddie Vedder, Demi Lovato and Rihanna's headlining set. Plus Nancy Pelosi had a great one-liner.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: A Look Back at 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' 25 Years Later With "Give It Away," "Under the Bridge" and "Breaking the Girl," it brought the club act to the arena level, where they've stayed for a quarter century.
- Hear Previously Unreleased David Bowie Album 'The Gouster' The album 'The Gouster' is part of a massive box set featuring Bowie's work from 1974-1976.
- My Chemical Romance Releases The Black Parade 10th Anniversary Edition The new edition also includes 11 previously unreleased demos and outtakes from the original recording session
- Butch Vig Recalls Producing Nirvana's 'Nevermind' "Kurt wanted his band to be very successful," Vig said. "Nirvana may have come across as punk slackers, but that’s definitely not who they were."
- Alter Bridge Drop New Song, 'Poison In Your Veins' “This song showcases the inner dialogue in one’s head; serving as a reminder to live life courageously, take chances, and ultimately believe in yourself," frontman Myles Kennedy says.
- Listen to Oasis' 'Going Nowhere' Demo From the 'Be Here Now' Reissue "Going Nowhere" was written and recorded in the mid-'90s and will appear on the reissue's second disc of B-sides, demos and extras.'
- Justin Timberlake Revamps 'Can't Stop the Feeling!' with James Corden, Gwen Stefani James Corden and pop star Gwen Stefani join Timberlake for a new version of the summer single.
- Check Out Green Day's New Single, 'Still Breathing' "I'm like a soldier coming home for the first time/ I dodged a bullet and I walked across a landmine," sings frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.
- Empire of the Sun Rule Fantastical World in 'High And Low' Video The Australian dance music duo reside over a fantastical, gravity-defying, futuristic planet.
- Kings of Leon Debut 'Walls' Music Video The cut is the title track from the band's forthcoming studio album which is set to drop on October 14th.