- The New Pornographers Dress Up in 'Dancehall Domine' Video: Watch In their latest video, the New Pornographers explore an aesthetic that has been popular with indie rock acts in 2014: the past's idea of the future. Or rather, a future that was never realized.
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2's Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete Will it be as self-proclaimed "punk rock" as the iCloud method? Only time will tell.
- Eddie Vedder Releases Cover of John Lennon's 'Imagine' on iTunes The song is available to download via iTunes.
- Tom Morello Responds to 5 Point, Names Fracas 'Pancake-Gate' The Pancakegate saga continues.
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – 'The Freshmen' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brian Vander Ark of the Verve Pipe about the band’s 1997 No. 1 modern rock hit “The Freshmen” and its controversial backstory. The band’s first proper studio album in 13 years, Overboard, was...
- Rage Against the Machine's Tom Morello Lashes Out at Popular Seattle Restaurant; Restaurant Fires Back Morello and the restaurant's owner are engaged in a heated war of words via social media.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for 'Old 45's' Video: Watch You can shop all of the looks in the video over at SSENSE, which produced the video.
- Rancid Release 3-Song Combo Video from 'Honor Is All We Know': Watch The new video features "Collision Course," "Honor is All We Know" and "Evil's My Friend."
- Read an Excerpt From Scott Ian's Memoir 'I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy From Anthrax' In which Scott pukes on a girl, recalls the sacking of Dave Mustaine, and reveals which member of Metallica turned him on to R.E.M.
- Stream Weezer's 'Everything Will Be Alright in the End' in Full The album is the band's ninth and marks a return with producer Ric Ocasek.
- Q&A: Spoon's Britt Daniel on 'Good' Songs & Brilliant Rolling Stone Album Covers On a recent lazy Sunday, Radio.com got on the phone with Spoon frontman Britt Daniel to have him complete a Proustian questionnaire. The hope being that we'd get to know Mr. Daniel a bit better.