- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: 'Roast Me' Justin Bieber really, really wants Seth Rogen to join in on his upcoming birthday roast. Like, a lot.
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West's Wikipedia Page A funny thing happens when loser.com is typed into a web browser...
- Obama Calls Kanye West's Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye's Oxford Lecture Video coming soon.
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss Perry said the Azalea hate was the "tipping point."
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for 'Someone New' Video: Watch Natalie Dormer plays a blonde vixen, looking for a constant "someone new."
- Booty Jams: These Pants Turn Twerking Into Music The thing is, you have to be really good at twerking. Enter "Twerk Queen Louise." Guess what she's really good at?
- Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour Madonna is hitting the road, and we can bet there will be no capes. Repeat, no capes.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Drops New Song 'I Really Like You': Listen Carly Rae Jepsen isn't interested in playing coy anymore, she just wants you to know she really, really likes you.
- Kanye West Announces New Album 'So Help Me God' On Twitter Late Saturday night (Feb. 28), Kanye West announced his new album titled So Help Me God on Twitter.
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in 'Cool' Video: Watch Look at those dance moves!
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on 'Piece By Piece' Songwriters on the album include Kara DioGuardi and Sia.
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She's Ever Truly Loved The full interview airs this Sunday, March 1.