- Listen to Deadmau5 Troll Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of 'Where Are Ü Now' Deadmau5 used his Soundcloud account to release "where im at," an obvious swipe at the Jack Ü track, "Where Are Ü Now."
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show By Marissa G. Muller What happens when Chris Martin walks into a bar? Apparently, the entire room is treated to a free acoustic show. Such was at least the case in Delhi, India on Wednesday night. Martin, who nobody even knew was in India,...
- Rick Ross Paid $2 Million to Get Out of Jail on Bail Ross will be spending a lot of time in his Holyfield mansion now, as he's on house arrest with an ankle monitor.
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the 'BBHHM' Video? The plot of the video is someone similar to events that unfolded in 2009—except the whole gruesome murder part.
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon Facebook is trying to lock in licensing deals from the major labels in order to start the program as soon as possible.
- 7 Best GIFs From Rihanna's NSFW 'BBHMM' Video We don't have Rihanna's money, but we do have these GIFs.
- Watch Rihanna's Sexual, Violent 'BBHMM' Video [NSFW] What does Rihanna wear to perform a kidnapping? From the looks of her new video for "B---h Better Have My Money," everything that would be very easy to identify in a lineup.
- Beyonce Recreates '7/11' Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality : Watch Beyonce and an endless parade of rainbows highlight the high-energy video clip.
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL As of now, no official word on why Prince has removed his music from Apple Music, Spotify and Rdio is available directly from the artist.
- Barack Obama Listened to OutKast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015 What did you listen to this morning?
- Interview: Adam Lambert on 'The Original High,' '80s Covers, Queen and Broadway Adam Lambert is back with his first new album in three years, The Original High and a lot has changed since 2012's 'Trespassing.'
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album 'Venus' "So much of this record is about the letting go of any idea of having to be perfect or strong all the time."