- Prom, Performance & a Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj were just caught doing it, but this tradition goes way, way back.
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules The mother "in no way, shape or form exceeded the boundaries of reasonable parental judgment."
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song 'AhHa': Listen It's the second song released from new album 'Grand Romantic.'
- Everyone's Just Piling On Drake After the Raptors Lost Maybe it's time for Drake to find a new sport? Soccer players seem to love him.
- Apparently Justin Bieber Might Crash Your Prom Understandably, everyone freaked out.
- How 'Uptown Funk' Was Written: Watch What is it about this song that makes it so universally adored? Songwriter and producer Mark Ronson told us he has no idea. But he does know the story of how "Uptown Funk" came to be.
- Amy Winehouse's Family Slam 'Amy' Documentary as 'Misleading' Amy Winehouse's father has some serious issues with the upcoming documentary "Amy."
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction If you're still mourning the loss of Zayn Malik from One Direction, Stephen Hawking has a very high-minded way to cope.
- Demi Lovato Dedicates 'Warrior' to Bruce Jenner in Concert: Watch Although she admitted she never heard of the Olympic legend until she saw him on some reality show that you may have heard of.
- Mariah Carey Returns to '90s Roots with Breakup Anthem 'Infinity': Listen Mariah Carey is all cried out and she's ready for you to just leave your key and get out.
- Jay Z Takes to Twitter to Defend Tidal: 'We Aren't Perfect, But We Are Determined' Jay Z rarely takes to Twitter to say anything, but with rumors swirling that Tidal is failing the rapper decided to go on a bit of a 140-character rant that would make Kanye West proud.
- Lance Bass on One Direction: 'I Just See Harry Leaving Soon' And "I don’t see another One Direction album happening after he leaves."