- Haim Deliver Stripped Down Shania Twain Cover "If you want to date any of us, you have to be a Shania Twain fan.”
- Fall Out Boy Release 'Champion' Video, Announce Tour Dates The intense video directed by Scantron and Mel Sonia depicts people examining their lives through VR headsets and reviewing difficult experiences.
- Britney Spears Shares Behind-the-Scenes Workout Video Britney Spears loves Instagram. Britney Spears loves working out. When those passions come together, fans get to experience Peak Britney.
- John Legend, Cher & Other Artists React to 'Skinny' Healthcare Bill Failure the bill would have stripped 16 million Americans of their health insurance—and like previous efforts to repeal-and-replace, the plan didn't poll well.
- Katy Perry to Host MTV Video Music Awards Perry has been eating astronaut ice cream to get ready.
- Carson Daly Stepping Down as Host of Los Angeles Morning Show "For me to be on every morning in my hometown, to be able to talk to you guys, it’s literally been the greatest."
- Hayley Williams Shares Unreleased Paramore Song 'Temporary' Paramore's debut album 'All We Know Is Falling' just turned twelve, and Williams marked the occasion by sharing a deep cut from that era.
- Jennifer Lopez Sends Sugary Sweet Birthday Message to Alex Rodriguez "Happy Birthday to the man who makes my heart skip a beat every time he walks in the room."
- Ringo Starr Shares 'We’re on the Road Again' Featuring Paul McCartney Joe Walsh, Edgar Winter and Steve Lukather also appear on the track.
- Kesha Recreates Home Movies in 'Learn to Let Go' Video "It’s become one of my mantras over the last few years. As much as our past creates who we are, we can’t let it define us or hold us back," she wrote.
- Shania Twain Shares Joyful New Video for 'Life's About to Get Good' "I was at home looking out at the ocean and I said to myself, 'Here I am stuck in this past of negativity, but it's so beautiful out," she said.
- Madonna Wins Lawsuit Against Tabloid that Leaked Her Adoption Details “The Mail Online published it at a time when, as the journalist ought to have appreciated, Madonna would be powerless to protect the girls from harm."