- We Can Survive: Find Out What Went Down There was no shortage of highlights at the second CBS Radio We Can Survive concert, which took place at the Hollywood Bowl on Oct. 24.
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in 'No Enemiesz' Video It all makes for a good time. And, if nothing else, it gives the proper screen time to her wild shoes that they deserve.
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster's It was all for his 28th birthday party.
- Watch Iggy Azalea's 'SNL' Promo with Jim Carrey Azalea is the straight woman for Carrey's typical over-the-top oddball comedy.
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction's 'Steal My Girl' Video: Watch One Direction leave their trailer in the middle of the desert wondering who the director is for their new music video, "Steal My Girl." Fittingly, it's Danny DeVito.
- Hear Another New Taylor Swift Song, 'Blank Space' 1989 is out Oct. 27.
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie's 'L.A. Love (La La)': Listen The track marks Fergie's first solo effort since her seminal 2006 album The Duchess.
- Iggy Azalea Releases 'Beg For it,' Featuring MØ: Listen Reclassified also features collaborations between Azalea and Jennifer Hudson and Ellie Goulding. It's out Nov. 24.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- Walk the Moon Shake a Leg in the 'Shut Up and Dance' Video: Watch It's dance party USA in the new clip from the high-energy Cincinnati band.
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch The quotes were taken from Lewinsky's speech at Forbes' 30 Under 30 summit.
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots Hozier has officially become one of the breakthrough success stories of 2014. His self-titled debut album, released on Oct. 7 in the U.S., promptly topped the sales charts as the highest selling debut album by a new artist this year.