- Michael Bublé Adds 13 Dates to Sold-Out Tour "This tour continues to be a phenomenal ride with fantastic audiences everywhere," Bublé said in a press release. "I'm thrilled to be back in the States to wrap up these last few shows."
- Gwen Stefani Reportedly Joining 'The Voice' The No Doubt frontwoman would be filling in for regular judge Christina Aguilera.
- Fake Daft Punk Perform With Arcade Fire At Coachella Anyone who thought they saw Daft Punk during Arcade Fire's set at Coachella last night, we're sorry to tell you, you were punk'd.
- Hear Giorgio Moroder's Remix of Coldplay's 'Midnight' Giorgio Moroder is putting his own special touch on Coldplay's Bon Iver-aping single,"Midnight."
- Eminem Could Be Headlining 2014 Austin City Limits Music Festival The full lineup for the festival will be revealed April 22, as will Shady's announcement.
- Woman Dies After Collapsing at Coachella of 'Apparent Drug Overdose' "We're testing to find out whether drugs or alcohol are involved in the death," Sgt. Curt James of the Riverside County sheriff-coroner's office said.
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches 'Rock Chic' Adidas NEO Summer Collection “I love playing around with fashion and like clothes that are fun, easy to wear and comfortable,” Selena said in a release. "My collection has a 'rock chic' theme and it's confident, rebellious and fun.
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For 'You & I' Video With their latest music video, One Direction are giving you five guys in one though the magic of special effects.
- Austin Mahone Drops 'Till I Find You,' New Album Track Listing Austin Mahone fans may have to wait until May 27 for a new album, but the wait for new music is over. Early today (April 18) Mahone dropped the beat heavy "Till I Find You," off his forthcoming album 'The Secret'.
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, 'Purple Rain' Reissue The 'Purple Rain' reissue will be digitally re-mastered for the first time.
- Hear Drake Narrate a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors Drake is taking his title as "global ambassador" for the Toronto Raptors very, very seriously.
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an 'Aerosol Can' The obiquitous Pharrell may be "Happy" all over the place, but he's not losing his edge.