- Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights This is a story about Robin Thicke, a complicated man who definitely lied, a lot, about his song 'Blurred Lines.' Whether he's trying to escape a major lawsuit or trying to reconcile that the greatest song of his career was written by Pharrell or...
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy: 'Why Does She Have to Sell Herself In Lingerie?' Ariana Grande just got finished defending herself against rumors of rampant diva behavior, now one of the stars of The Big Bang Theory is throwing shade her way. And the worst part is, this actress doesn't even know who Grande is.
- Barbra Streisand Duets with Jimmy Fallon, Critiques His Singing on 'Tonight Show' Barbra Streisand returns to late night after 50 years to duet with Jimmy Fallon and to make jokes at his expense.
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: 'I'm a Married Christian Man with a Family' Kanye West hit back at the media yet again today during a rant at his show in Sydney, Australia.
- Here's a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to 'Turn Down for What' And "8675309."
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith "Over the last couple of years, I’ve learned that other people’s opinions of me really don’t matter. Right now, I’m focusing on making myself happy and becoming a better person every day," Lovato said.
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston's Corpse Into the Morgue TMZ has at least corroborated that she was working at the morgue at the time of Houston's death on Feb. 12, 2012.
- Miss America Wins By Performing 'Cups' Game to 'Happy': Watch All in all, it was a pretty smart move to blend together two things that America loves.
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London: See The Photo A life-size bronze statue of Amy Winehouse was unveiled in London yesterday (Sept. 14), on what would have been the late singer's 31st birthday.
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Are 'On The Run' Again in 'Bang Bang' Trilogy: Watch Beyoncé and Jay Z are on the run again in a new short film trilogy called Bang Bang directed by New York-based filmmaker Dikayl Rimmasch.
- The Only Reason You Should Be Sitting at a Kanye West Show is If You Have a 'Handicapped Pass,' According to Kanye West When news broke that Kanye berated a wheelchair-ridden fan at a recent show in Australia for not standing up, it didn't seem too farfetched. Unfortunately, that's not the real story.
- Train Aims to 'Get Into People’s Lives' with 'Bulletproof Picasso' "Bulletproof Picasso" is Train's seventh studio release. "I want to get into people’s lives with this album," said Pat Monahan.