- Major Lazer Cartoon to Debut in 2015, Along with New Album The cartoon will be launched with the third Major Lazer album, a follow-up to 2013's 'Free the Universe.'
- Diplo Recounts Getting 'Super Weird' With Madonna in the Studio Recording Her New Album "One is super weird. Late one night in the studio we got a little bit drunk and she improvised a little hook and we made a song out of it."
- Chris Brown is Moving On in New Song 'X': Listen The title track off Chris Brown's X finds the singer moving on from a past relationship.
- Jasmine V Teams with Kendrick Lamar for 'That's Me Right There' Video The video is meant to be a showpiece for Villegas, letting us take a look at her style on a first single.
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic Miley Cyrus swore it couldn't be done, but it seems she has actually been stopped.
- Katy Perry and Riff Raff Team Up for 'This Is How We Do (Remix)' The "rap game Dr. Drew" makes quite an impression on this new Katy Perry rework.
- British Band You Me at Six is Happy to Pay to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show The band also offered to ante up even more money if they can play in the actual game and covert the whole thing into a soccer match.
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations "If you look at it carefully, it's a massively inclusive piece. It's very, very innocently and positively intentioned. And — let's remember — it's a satirical piece."
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council No word from Minaj yet, but in all honesty, she's probably not concerned.
- Jessie J Announces New Album 'Sweet Talker' “It was the quickest album I ever made," she said. "I’m really proud of it though."
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, 'Blame': Listen The tune features the vocals of British singer John Newman, best known for his 2013 hit, "Love Me Again."
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album 'Black Star Elephant' Their full-length will arrive Sept. 16 on Warner Bros. Records.