- Pharrell Releases 'Social Book,' Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It 'Inspiration' is coming soon… you just have to write it first.
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin's Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award By Kevin Rutherford Tomorrow at the Tribeca Film Festival's Disruptive Innovation Awards, Kanye West and Rick Rubin will be given the Roland 808s award for their use of the 808 drum machine in hip-hop-- and for an acceptance speech, the duo stars...
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in 'Birthday' Katy Perry said "Birthday" was the most insane video she's ever done. In reality, it's the most unexpected homage to Candid Camera that we didn't know we wanted.
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with 'You and I' Video An Australian production company claims the video mimics theirs for a synthpop band from last year.
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down - 'Kryptonite' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brad Arnold of 3 Doors Down about the band’s debut single “Kryptonite,” which helped their debut album The Better Life sell over six million copies.
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME's 100 Most Influential People Issue Who runs the world? Well, Beyoncé of course.
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her 'Hello Kitty' Video is Racist In the most Avril way possible.
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project "Yes, I’m grateful that I lived," Julie Lewis, who is HIV positive, says. "But I want to do something to honor all those people that we love dearly who died along the way."
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song 'Oceans' The sad and subtle track also has the consciously uncoupled Martin showing off his falsetto with lines like, "I'm ready for it all, love/I'm ready for the pain."
- Watch Pharrell's Fantasy Video for 'Marilyn Monroe' Like any writer worth their salt, Pharrell knows to not gild the lily. "I don't need no adjectives for this girl," he sings, and sure enough with the video for "Marilyn Monroe" he lets the visuals do most of the talking.
- Interview: Chromeo Put Their 'Antiheroic Schmucky' Stamp on the Love Song "There's no other ode to the castrated male on the radio today," singer Dave 1 said. "In that sense our music means something in the context of other songs that are like, 'I know you want it, I know you want it.'"
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan Those enshrined include over 1,000 war criminals from WWII, 14 of which are considered by Japan to be the most severe offenders.