- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Tweeting 'People Who Have Really Been Raped Remember' After CeeLo Green pled no contest to charges stemming from a 2012 incident in which he was accused of giving a 33-year-old woman ecstasy without her consent, the singer took to his Twitter to give his definition of rape.
- Hear Two Unreleased Adele Tracks From '21' Whether or not Adele releases her new album, believed to be called 25, this year, fans can hear two (sort of) new songs right now.
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: 'Your Face is Super Huge' For most of us, taking a picture with Riff Raff would be a dream come true. Most of us, that is, except Sam Smith.
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song 'My Heart is Open': Listen The piano-laden track is a duet with Gwen Stefani, frontman Adam Levine's Voice co-star who scored the only guest spot on V.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical 'Annie' Dressed As Little Orphan Annie But will he sing, too? Watch to find out.
- Miley Cyrus' Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail Helt is scheduled to appear in Polk County Circuit Court on Sept. 16.
- Justin Bieber Featured on Khalil Mixtape, 'A Long Short Story': Listen The two tracks, "Playtime" and "Time for Bed," are both sultry and smooth, with Bieber and Khalil echoing each other's vocals.
- Zedd Releases Remix of Magic!'s 'Rude': Listen After Zedd teased the remix on Instagram, Magic! has gone ahead and dropped a full-length version.
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata Duran Duran will headline Mazda's unveiling of the new 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata during a live event to be held in Monterey, Calif.
- LMFAO's Redfoo Injured After Man Throws Glass at Him in Bar While LMFAO's Redfoo was snapchatting in a Sydney bar, the unexpected happened: someone hurled a glass at him out of nowhere.
- New Music to Know: 8 Artists You'll Need To Know This Fall Grab a pumpkin-spice latte and get ready to upgrade your playlists.
- Jay Z, Kanye West Sued for Copyright Infringement on 'Watch the Throne' Track Joel McDonald, who goes by the stage name Joel Mac, is reportedly seeking $3 million in damages.