- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, More React to Anti-Trump Marches It's rare that Katy and Taylor agree on anything, so maybe Trump really is bringing America together.
- Ed Sheeran Has a Laugh Pinning Face Scar on James Blunt He was 'trying to get his pop career back,' according to Sheeran.
- Artists React to Trump Inauguration Trump's inauguration elicited a range of responses.
- Rihanna Calls Obama Leaving Office 'Worst Breakup Ever' She lovingly paid tribute to the 44th President of the United States on Instagram.
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs This year's diverse performer lineup includes Metallica, John Legend and a duet between Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban.
- ILoveMakonnen Announces: 'I'm Gay' "As a fashion icon, I can't tell you about everybody else's closet," the musician wrote. "I can only tell you about mine, and it's time I've come out."
- Madonna: Trump is 'As Low As We Can Go' "We can only go up from here, so what are we going to do? We have two choices, destruction and creation. I chose creation," Madonna said.
- Chance the Rapper Embarks on 'Optimistic Challenge' In the video, Chance and Co. dance to Sounds of Blackness' "Optimistic." Apparently, the rapper agrees that in changing times, optimism is the best course of action.
- Listen to John Mayer's EP 'The Search For Everything Wave One' “My heart’s racing. These songs represent literally hundreds of hours of living inside of these little worlds. And more to come,” he tweeted.
- Little Mix's Video for 'Touch' is a Sexy Explosion of Pastel Directed by Director X and Parris Goebel, the British foursome navigate their way through a pallet of pastel.
- Iron Maiden Announce Summer North American Tour Dates The run kicks off this June in Virginia.
- Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki Talk 'Just Hold On' Tomlinson and Aoki sat down with Carson Daly on 97.1 AMP Radio to discuss their new collaboration.