Musicians + Sports
Latest Musicians + Sports
Shots fired — and it didn’t even take an hour.
If you didn’t know, Lupe Fiasco was named the Music Director for the Men’s National Team for the Men’s National Team’s 2014 FIFA World Cup campaign.
Halford is a major NBA fan, and talks about which song on the band’s upcoming album would sound great during a game.
The diehard Atlanta Braves fan gets a special thrill from the team’s third baseman, Chris Johnson, using his song, “Chillin’ It,” as walk-up music.
This year’s Super Bowl was a particularly bitter pill for Broncos fans to swallow. Denver band The Fray was no exception.
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker on Golf, Dan Marino and Why Wrestler Ric Flair is His Fantasy Keyboard Player 02/21/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles on the One Sport She’d Like Her Son to Play 02/07/2014
- Musicians + Sports: David Nail Represents All Things Missouri & Reveals His Dream Sports Job 01/24/2014
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Playing NFC Championship Game 01/17/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Brett Eldredge Makes His Super Bowl Predictions 01/03/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Nelly Proud To Be a Saint Louis ‘Homer’ 12/27/2013
- Toronto Raptors to Host ‘Drake Night’ on January 11 12/24/2013