Musicians + Sports
Latest Musicians + Sports
According to the NBA, his behavior violates an anti-meddling clause, for which the Raptors are financially responsible.
Move over, Clint Dempsey. Watch out, Metta World Peace. The Mannings are coming for the throne.
A recent Change.org petition hoping to get Weird Al onstage during halftime of the year’s biggest football game got the “Eat Singer” thinking just what he would do if ever given the opportunity.
As far as first clients go, the pairing makes sense, considering the two have been friends for awhile.
Shots fired — and it didn’t even take an hour.
- Listen to U.S. Soccer’s World Cup Rallying Anthem from Lupe Fiasco 06/26/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Judas Priest’s Rob Halford Takes Issue with Former NBA Owner Donald Sterling 06/20/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Cole Swindell on Representing All Things (and Teams) Atlanta 05/30/2014
- Musicians + Sports: How The Fray (Barely) Survived Super Bowl XLVIII 05/16/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Darius Rucker on Golf, Dan Marino and Why Wrestler Ric Flair is His Fantasy Keyboard Player 02/21/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Sugarland’s Jennifer Nettles on the One Sport She’d Like Her Son to Play 02/07/2014
- Musicians + Sports: David Nail Represents All Things Missouri & Reveals His Dream Sports Job 01/24/2014
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Playing NFC Championship Game 01/17/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Brett Eldredge Makes His Super Bowl Predictions 01/03/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Nelly Proud To Be a Saint Louis ‘Homer’ 12/27/2013