- Flea: Next Red Hot Chili Peppers Album Will Be 'Super Danceable' Although we have no idea when the Red Hot Chili Peppers will release their forthcoming album, Flea has confirmed they're writing some pretty funky stuff.
- T.I. Gets Involved with the Mob in 'King' Video: Watch Things don’t end well for his adversaries.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith The soft-spoken Aerosmith guitarist sat down with Radio.com to talk about marriage, Steven Tyler, Cheap Trick and his newly released memoir "Rocks: My Life in and Out of Aerosmith."
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism "It's not liberating, it's not empowering. It's a sexual thing that you're doing on a stage; it doesn't empower you."
- There's All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani's Video for 'Baby Don't Lie': Watch The whole thing feels like like “Hollaback Girl” by way of Coldplay.
- Chief Keef Dropped from Interscope After reports he'd been dropped, the rapper confirmed the news on his Twitter.
- 'South Park' Releasing Kanye West 'Hobbit' Spoof for Record Store Day Look out for the 7-inch in stores on Nov. 28.
- Ice Cube Gets Angry About Baby Spinach, Crate & Barrel Gift Cards on 'Kimmel': Watch If you've ever doubted Ice Cube's gift for acting (which would only be possible if you haven't seen Boyz in the Hood), his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live will change your mind.
- The Game Sued After Failing to Show for Kentucky Derby Concert After backing out last minute, The Game reportedly never repaid his deposit or the $30,000 cancellation fee.
- Bring Me the Horizon Get Weird in 'Drown' Video: Watch "Drown" is the band's newest single. Their last album, Sempiternal, came out in 2013.
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with 'Ebola is Real': Listen "We used songs as a medium of getting out the information to a wide segment of the population, through the best medium available in Liberia — radio."
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake's Air Ball, Drake Fires Back All in good fun, of course.