- Jack White, Keith Urban and Johnny Cash Star in Tennessee Tourism Ad: Watch Country songwriter Rivers Rutherford provides voice-over for the music-driven spot.
- Kid Cudi Collapses at Chicago Music Fest: Watch The Cleveland rapper had just signed a fan's record when he suddenly passed out cold. See the dramatic video.
- Smashing Pumpkins Share Previously Unreleased Remix of 'Blissed and Gone' from 'Adore' Box Set The massive box set reissue of 'Adore' will come with more than 100 tracks spread out over seven CDs.
- Ariana Grande Denies Leaked Nude Photos, Says Hers Would Be 'A Lot Cuter Than That' Many celebrities found naked photos of themselves surface thanks to an iCloud hack, Ariana Grande went with straight denial
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over "The first step to preserving the unique atmosphere that Ultra is famous for is to be proactive in attracting the right crowd.”
- LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy Turns Tennis Matches Into Music: Watch Murphy will be creating an algorithm that translates between music and the information contained in the variety of potential match situations.
- Garth Brooks Announces New Single 'People Loving People' Just two days before he kicks off his world tour in Chicago, Brooks has announced a brand-new single, "People Loving People."
- Usher Announces 'UR Experience' Fall Tour The tour marks Usher's first in two years.
- Stream Jhene Aiko's Debut Album 'Souled Out' Souled Out is due out Sept. 9 on Artium/Def Jam.
- RiFF RAFF, Action Bronson Are 'Rookies of the Future' on New Collab: Listen Together they have a Starsky and Hutch-esque chemistry, attempting to out-weirdo each other.
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green's Reality Show After Tweets About Rape Green's The Good Life premiered in June.
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic 'Stay the Night' Performance "I need to feel inspired, and I need to have energy," Zedd explains in a video interview. "For that to happen, you need to sleep, eat and try to be healthy."