- Rage Against the Machine's Tom Morello Lashes Out at Popular Seattle Restaurant; Restaurant Fires Back Morello and the restaurant's owner are engaged in a heated war of words via social media.
- Jon Stewart of 'The Daily Show' Has More Fun With One Direction Fans Stewart realizes that all things are possibly by harnessing the boundless energy and enthusiasm of One Direction's diehard fan base.
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury's 'Love Kills': Listen Originally released in 1984 as a Giorgio Moroder-produced synth-pop solo single from Freddie Mercury, this version is closer to the classic Queen sound.
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album Apparently Stefani is also working on new material for No Doubt, who last released an album in 2012.
- Krewella Fire Member 'Rain Man,' Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit The crossover EDM act responsible for the 2013 hit "Alive" are mired in a legal war with founding member Kris "Rain Man" Trindl.
- The Game Tags Jeezy, Kevin Gates for 'Black on Black': Listen “Black On Black” comes as a free download when pre-ordering the album on iTunes. The album is out Oct. 14.
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album 'Neon Future' Steve Aoki talks about the distant future and his distant past in the hardcore scene for his new album 'Neon Future.'
- Stream Tinashe's Debut Album Aquarius The album is Tinashe's first full-length, following a handful of mixtapes. It's scheduled for full release Oct. 7 via RCA.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle Aoki and his legal team aren't laughing at the site poking fun at the cake-throwing DJ, with the site responding in customarily comedic fashion.
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for 'Old 45's' Video: Watch You can shop all of the looks in the video over at SSENSE, which produced the video.
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce 'Feminist Lite' Longtime feminist and HIV/AIDS activist Annie Lennox is watching the evolution of feminism, from one generation to the next, and does not like all the things she is seeing.