- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour "If I was to play again it would be with musicians ... some of them might be new to you. I haven't put the musicians together, I'm going to do that next year."
- Tom Morello Responds to 5 Point, Names Fracas 'Pancake-Gate' The Pancakegate saga continues.
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing 'Let It Go' Again : Watch And Hear Why He's no Adele Dazeem, that's for sure. Not even a Jimmy Fallon. But, clearly a great dad.
- RZA Says Wu-Tang Clan's 'A Better Tomorrow' Will Be Out On Black Friday Finally. Wu-Tang Clan fans should be happy to hear that yes, A Better Tomorrow is coming out, and it's sooner than anyone imagined.
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – 'The Freshmen' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brian Vander Ark of the Verve Pipe about the band’s 1997 #1 modern rock hit “The Freshmen” and its controversial backstory.
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch Prince kept his distance from the fans, appearing only to play his music, which left many fans on Twitter disappointed. But being the once elusive symbol that he is, he surprised fans by calling out Kendrick Lamar to perform with him.
- Impact: Lady Antebellum Releases New Album '747' Lady Antbellum's sixth album, "747" hits stores this week. We were determined to write and find songs of tempo that we flipped out over," Hillary Scott told Radio.com.
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: 'It Isn't Finish[ed]' First he was telling the world about a listening party in Paris. Now, Theophilus London is reporting that Yeezy's next album is not quite done.
- Rage Against the Machine's Tom Morello Lashes Out at Popular Seattle Restaurant; Restaurant Fires Back Morello and the restaurant's owner are engaged in a heated war of words via social media.
- Jon Stewart of 'The Daily Show' Has More Fun With One Direction Fans Stewart realizes that all things are possibly by harnessing the boundless energy and enthusiasm of One Direction's diehard fan base.
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury's 'Love Kills': Listen Originally released in 1984 as a Giorgio Moroder-produced synth-pop solo single from Freddie Mercury, this version is closer to the classic Queen sound.
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album Apparently Stefani is also working on new material for No Doubt, who last released an album in 2012.