- Pharrell's Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing 'Happy' on 'Lip Sync Battle': Watch Marlon Wayons donned Williams' iconic hat for a full-tilt rendition of the mega-hit "Happy."
- Steven Tyler's Country Album Is Apparently a Cross Between Mumford & Sons, Johnny Cash's Final Album Cash's album is his "dark side" while Mumford's is "love and fun."
- Don't Call Taylor Swift Your 'Mom,' Guys Can u not?
- Julian Casablancas' Video for 'Human Sadness' Will Make You Feel Like You Can Do Nothing At All in Life Really, it's kind of a bummer in a way.
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to 'Flicka Da Wrist' After Making NBA Finals Lil B may not be happy.
- Run the Jewels Announce Fall U.S. Tour It kicks off Sept. 29 in Tucson, Ariz.
- B.B. King Estate Lawyer Calls Poisoning Allegations 'Baseless & Unfounded' "I hope over these next few days we can focus on Mr. King's musical gifts to the world and not fictional statements made by those seeking attention at the expense of Mr. King."
- Thousands Want Iggy Azalea's Billboard Music Award Taken Away A petition has already reached nearly 20,000 signatures.
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room He had been with U2 since 1982.
- Snoop Dogg's 'Gin & Juice' Is the Best Cocktail Song Ever Written In 1994, Snoop Dogg dropped a single that would change the way we drink gin forever. More than a decade later, it's still the gold standard for cocktail drinking songs.
- Kevin Gates Drops 'Murder for Hire' Mixtape: Stream & Download His first such release since December's 'Luca Brasi 2.'
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs' Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look In it, Cher dons a floor-length black Marc Jacobs gown, matching black military jacket and leather gloves.