- Kiesza Drops New Song 'Bad Thing' Listen Sound of a Woman is due on Oct. 21.
- Watch Paul McCartney's Star-Studded 'Meat Free Mondays' Music Video The music video features a number of notable celebrities holding up signs with song's lyrics.
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Album Because 'Boom Clap' Is Doing Too Well Fans will have to wait a little bit longer to hear the whole album, titled 'Sucker.'
- Azealia Banks Releases Poppy New Song 'Chasing Time': Listen Banks released the new track today (Sept. 22), showcasing her singing voice as well as her rhyming ability over an electronic-based background.
- The Kinks Releasing 50th Anniversary Box Set 'The Anthology 1964-1971' By Philip Cosores While Kinks fans were already somewhat anticipating a new greatest hits package in honor of the influential band's fiftieth anniversary, the two-disc The Essential Kinks out on Oct. 14 via Legacy Recordings with liner notes by...
- Musicians + Sports: Chase Rice on NFL Dreams & NASCAR Victories with Jimmie Johnson "The NFL was a very, very attainable goal," the country music star and former North Carolina Tar Heels linebacker revealed during the exclusive video interview.
- Hear Mary J. Blige's New Song 'Therapy' Written with Sam Smith "Therapy" certainly has Smith's mark all over it.
- Stream Aphex Twin's New Album 'Syro' It's the first full-length release from Richard D. James under the Aphex Twin moniker since 2001's Drukqs.
- Watch Leonardo DiCaprio Rap A Tribe Called Quest's 'Scenario' Even if DiCaprio never busts out another verse, at least we know he's got good taste in hip-hop.
- Billy Corgan on 'Adore,' His '90s Self and the Final Days of Alt-Rock "I think the '90s was, in terms of rock music, about somebody taking a counter culture movement and figuring out a way to sell it," Corgan says. "Unfortunately, most of us were too naivë to understand that we were being sold."
- Watch Dierks Bentley Play Pilot In Emotional 'Say You Do' Video On Dierks Bentley's new single "Say You Do," he's no longer lamenting being left at the altar.
- Jamie Foxx, 2 Chainz & DJ Mustard Sued Over 'Party Ain't a Party' Lyrics According to songwriter J Rand, Foxx lifted the lyrics of his song, which uses the same DJ Mustard-produced instrumental.