- 8 Things Coachella Should Also Ban News came over the weekend that Coachella banned selfie sticks, the long stick that attaches to your phone which allows you to take a selfie. Here are some other things they should ban.
- Azealia Banks Goes to War in Video for 'Ice Princess': Watch As always with Banks' beefs, things don't entirely go her way.
- Brandon Flowers' New Song 'Lonely Town' Picks Up Where The Police's 'Every Breath You Take' Left Off On first listen, Brandon Flowers' new song "Lonely Town" may sound sweet, but it probably wouldn't make a great wedding song.
- Kacey Musgraves Thinks Her Second Album Will Be Out in June The "Biscuits" singer says fans can expect her sophomore album out in early June, adding, "Maybe June 9."
- Marilyn Manson & Smashing Pumpkins Are Going on Tour Together Somewhere, some '90s kid is screaming.
- Led Zeppelin Premiere Trippy New Video for 'Brandy & Coke (Trampled Under Foot)': Watch It's actually an outtake version of the song that's been dubbed "Brandy and Coke" on the "Physical Graffiti" reissue.
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates The tour will kick off Sept. 3 in Houston.
- Rolling Stones Announce Tour Dates, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue They've got shows in several different zip codes, per the title.
- Scott Weiland and the Wildabouts Guitarist Dies Day Before Release of Debut Album Jeremy Brown, the lead guitarist of Scott Weiland's new band, The Wildabouts, died a day before the band was set to release their debut album, 'Blaster.'
- Fifth Harmony Say Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction is 'the End of an Era' Harry Styles isn't the only one who's bummed about Zayn Malik leaving One Direction. Fifth Harmony is pretty upset about it too.
- David Lee Roth Busts Open His Nose During Van Halen Show, But Doesn't Stop Rocking David Lee Roth is a true performer who takes the attitude that the show must go on. Even if you might have just broken your nose.
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Feud on Twitter Over Zayn Malik Tweet Did he or didn't he mean ill will toward One Direction? Tomlinson thinks so.