Latest Live Review
How can the parents of a two year old with schedules that demand they spend a large chuck of their time on tour across the world find time for each other? Beyoncé and Jay Z are overcoming that challenge in 2014 by touring together.
After a tough year, inside the four walls of the Hammerstein Ballroom, Timberlake can be everything he wants America to believe he is.
We hang with The Mob and catch sets from Cake, Jack White, Mystikal (!) and the inimitable Lionel Richie.
The dark, difficult, hour-long set at the Public Theater in New York was half multi-media performance piece, half showcase of the band’s new album ‘…And Then You Shoot Your Cousin.’ They also covered Parliament Funkadelic.
“Country music is America’s music,” Carrie Underwood said, and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is “the pride of Nashville.”
- Eric Church at Stagecoach: ‘I’m Just Trying to Have Some Fun’ 04/27/2014
- Coachella 2014, Day 2: Muse Rocks Out, While Pharrell Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends 04/13/2014
- Live: Lady Gaga Channels her NYC Roots for Roseland Ballroom Show 03/29/2014
- Live Review: Lady Gaga’s Vomitous Hoedown at SXSW 03/14/2014
- Live: Kendrick Lamar Shines at iTunes Festival at SXSW 03/13/2014
- Live: Drive-By Truckers’ Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley Play Rare Acoustic Show 03/03/2014
- Live: Lo-Fang Glides Onto the Stage at Tribeca Grand Hotel 02/26/2014