Latest Live Review
Though Conor Oberst is best known as the frontman in virtually all of his endeavors — from his solo projects to Bright Eyes and Desaparecidos — he’s always had a killer backing crew.
How can the parents of a two year old with schedules that demand they spend a large chuck of their time on tour across the world find time for each other? Beyoncé and Jay Z are overcoming that challenge in 2014 by touring together.
After a tough year, inside the four walls of the Hammerstein Ballroom, Timberlake can be everything he wants America to believe he is.
We hang with The Mob and catch sets from Cake, Jack White, Mystikal (!) and the inimitable Lionel Richie.
The dark, difficult, hour-long set at the Public Theater in New York was half multi-media performance piece, half showcase of the band’s new album ‘…And Then You Shoot Your Cousin.’ They also covered Parliament Funkadelic.
- ‘We’re All 4 the Hall’ Benefit Raises $600,000 for the Country Music Hall of Fame 05/07/2014
- Eric Church at Stagecoach: ‘I’m Just Trying to Have Some Fun’ 04/27/2014
- Coachella 2014, Day 2: Muse Rocks Out, While Pharrell Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends 04/13/2014
- Live: Lady Gaga Channels her NYC Roots for Roseland Ballroom Show 03/29/2014
- Live Review: Lady Gaga’s Vomitous Hoedown at SXSW 03/14/2014
- Live: Kendrick Lamar Shines at iTunes Festival at SXSW 03/13/2014
- Live: Drive-By Truckers’ Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley Play Rare Acoustic Show 03/03/2014