Latest Live Review
For the intimate concert at L.A.’s club Roxy, Bono and company reached back to the band’s beginnings for the fan-focused setlist.
The Born to Die singer opens a two-night stand at the final resting place of Johnny Ramone and Jayne Mansfield.
Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters do today what Plant did with Led Zeppelin in the ’60s and ’70s: combine different forms of music in powerful new ways.
The debut of Brooks’ world tour in Chicago on Thursday was a loud, passionate reunion between the country superstar and his still-rabid fans.
5 Seconds of Summer and the One Direction that followed them have unintentionally carved out this new niche and consistently prove what I’ve always suspected to be true: It’s a teen girl’s world, we just live in it.
- Live Review: Conor Oberst Finds His Best Backing Band in Dawes at New York’s Summerstage 07/30/2014
- Live: Jay Z and Beyoncé ‘On the Run’ Tour Lands in New Jersey 07/12/2014
- Live: Justin Timberlake Made New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom Believe 07/11/2014
- Bonnaroo Day 3: Getting Wild With Glitch Mob Till the Sun Comes Up 06/16/2014
- Live: The Roots Debut ‘…And Then You Shoot Your Cousin’ With NYC Performance Art Piece 05/14/2014
- ‘We’re All 4 the Hall’ Benefit Raises $600,000 for the Country Music Hall of Fame 05/07/2014
- Eric Church at Stagecoach: ‘I’m Just Trying to Have Some Fun’ 04/27/2014
- Coachella 2014, Day 2: Muse Rocks Out, While Pharrell Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends 04/13/2014
- Live: Lady Gaga Channels her NYC Roots for Roseland Ballroom Show 03/29/2014
- Live Review: Lady Gaga’s Vomitous Hoedown at SXSW 03/14/2014