With his new solo album ‘Southern Gravity,’ Sugarland’s Kristian Bush hopes is to cast a spell that feels “a little bit like sunshine.”
She also talks about recording while pregnant, and reveals what famous Broadway role she’d love to play.
Thompson Square’s “Trans Am” is a bold new song with a heavy-hitting sound that’s unlike anything they’ve previously released.
Isbell talks about songwriting, his recording process (which he’s just wrapping up), the power of observation and when he’ll likely drop his new album.
Lurking in background of their album ‘Kintsugi’ are the pieces of Ben Gibbard’s recent past: Los Angeles, Zooey Deschanel and Chris Walla, as Death Cab For Cutie tries to remain the biggest little indie rock band in the world.
- More Kinks Drama: Dave Davies’ Letter to Rolling Stone Over ‘You Really Got Me’ 03/17/2015
- Behind the Song: Kenny Chesney – ‘American Kids’ 03/16/2015
- New Music to Know: Nashville’s Striking Matches Have Guitars and Know How to Use Them 03/12/2015
- Interview: Love and Theft Talk ‘Whiskey on My Breath,’ the Eagles, Jackson Browne 03/12/2015
- Eli Young Band Tread New Territory with ‘Turn It On’ EP 03/09/2015
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Goes ‘On The Run’ With Lenny Kravitz 03/09/2015
- Kip Moore on New Song ‘I’m To Blame’ and Writing with His Friend Westin Davis 03/06/2015
- Shania Twain Says Her New Album Is ‘Soul Music’ and Wants to Duet with Nick Jonas 03/05/2015
- Guilty Pleasures, Ed Sheeran & the History of the Doughnut with Rixton 03/05/2015
- Shania Twain Announces 2015 North American Tour: ‘It Really Is a Rock Meets Country Show’ 03/04/2015