Hozier has officially become one of the breakthrough success stories of 2014. His self-titled debut album, released on Oct. 7 in the U.S., promptly topped the sales charts as the highest selling debut album by a new artist this year.
On his debut, Hunt blends country and R&B to make his own kind of music. A kind of music that could easily be played on the radio alongside Drake and Ed Sheeran, both of whom have crossed the genre lines.
In this edition of Related Questions, we tackle WALK THE MOON’s runaway hit, ‘Shut Up and Dance.’
The soft-spoken Aerosmith guitarist sat down with Radio.com to talk about marriage, Steven Tyler, Cheap Trick and his newly released memoir “Rocks: My Life in and Out of Aerosmith.”
We talked with Jack Antonoff about the first time he met Taylor Swift, the first award he ever won and his first celebrity crush.
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke 10/21/2014
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb 10/20/2014
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Recalls How ‘Stairway to Heaven’ Was Written 10/20/2014
- Jason Aldean Wants You to Either Love or Hate His Music 10/17/2014
- Anthrax’s Scott Ian Preparing Album of Mother Superior Covers 10/16/2014
- Interview: Jhené Aiko on Working with Childish Gambino, ‘Drunk Texting’ with Chris Brown 10/15/2014
- Interview: Mary Lambert Bares Her ‘Secrets’ and Her Soul on Debut, ‘Heart On My Sleeve’ 10/14/2014
- Interview: Slash Talks New Solo Album, Velvet Revolver and the State of Rock ‘n’ Roll 10/14/2014
- Radio.com Minimation: John Lennon on the Beatles Opening for Little Richard and Gene Vincent 10/13/2014
- Impact: Florida Georgia Line Release Second Album ‘Anything Goes’ 10/13/2014