Mind you, this interview took place in 1977.
Levin spoke to Play.It podcaster Marilu Henner about the latest installment of the now-classic b-movie franchise. Yes, we said “classic.”
” I’m a huge fan. I think she’s amazing.”
“I hope they don’t turn on the press, because you’ll soon change your attitude,” Ozzy said of the press putting a convicted murderer on the cover of “People.”
In our interview, Morello explains his friendship with Ted Nugent, describes his relationship with Chris Cornell and reveals why he wants Bassnectar to stop talking about his album.
- Bono on His Recovery: ‘I’m Getting There’ 07/15/2015
- Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell on Keeping Fans in Country Music 07/14/2015
- Minimation: Beastie Boys Battle Sasquatch, Poison Meatballs and Venomous Worms 07/10/2015
- Interview: X Ambassadors Pleasantly Surprised by Jeep’s ‘Renegade’ Campaign 07/10/2015
- New Music to Know: Zella Day and the Return of the ’70s Rock Goddess 07/09/2015
- Cody Simpson Roams ‘Free’ on First Independent Release 07/08/2015
- Interview: Joey Bada$$ Recommends His Favorite Self-Help Book 07/07/2015
- Minimation: John Lennon on Sneaking Out to Party During the Beatles’ First U.S. Trip 07/05/2015
- Brandy Clark on Marriage Equality: “Country Music Is More Open-Minded than People Think” 07/02/2015
- Warren Haynes Talks About the End of the Grateful Dead 07/01/2015