In this 1988 interview, Robert Plant talks about kicking drugs and cigarettes. Of course, there were other parts of the “sex, drugs and rock and roll” equation that he didn’t want to quit.
We catch up with the Black Eyed Peas singer and solo star on what she’s been up to the past six years, her stance on In-N-Out fries and being inspired by Burning Man.
“My tour manager gets an email from Michelle Obama’s PA, and it’s like, ‘Hey, would you like to come to the White House?'”
Q&A: Stewart Copeland of the Police Speaks on the Gaza Strip Conflict, ‘Fancy Friends’ Jam Sessions, Sting
Copeland has unusual insight into the Gaza Strip conflict because he grew up in Beirut and spent much of his childhood in the Middle East.
Mary J. Blige talks designers, Instagram throwbacks, and the importance of appearance: “[style] is everything when it comes to our fan base and being a trailblazer.”
- Q&A: Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson Talk ‘R40′, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Future of Rush 11/18/2014
- Q&A: Dirty South on How To Soundtrack Your Own Movie 11/18/2014
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Talks Studio Collaborations with Jimmy Page 11/17/2014
- Q&A: TV on the Radio Talk New Album ‘Seeds,’ Brooklyn Roots and Paul Reubens 11/14/2014
- How Miley Cyrus Inspired Charli XCX to Write ‘Kingdom’ For the ‘Mockingjay’ Soundtrack 11/13/2014
- Luke Bryan Confirms ‘Crash My Party’ Follow-Up Album 11/11/2014
- Interview: Primus’ Les Claypool Talks Willy Wonka, Changing Drummers and the Jam Band Scene 11/11/2014
- Interview: Jeff Bridges Talks ‘Lebowski,’ Jamming With Taylor Swift, New ‘Live’ Album 11/10/2014
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant on ‘The Pomposity of the Corporate Rock Pet’ 11/10/2014
- Five For Fighting’s John Ondrasik on His New Song for ‘Hawaii Five-O’ 11/07/2014