Hamilton took us behind the scenes of David Bowie is, explaining his use of “frozen people,” proclaiming the genius of the exhibit’s curators and admitting that his work has improved now that he asks himself, “What would David Bowie do?”
For Tim McGraw, New Album ‘Sundown Heaven Town’ Is ‘a Great Landscape’ Full of ‘Different Colors and Textures’
McGraw’s new album “Sundown Heaven Town” hits stores on Sept. 16.
On this installment of Minimation we look at a 1985 interview with Bob Dylan, where he discusses how he went from being a folk singer interpreting other people’s songs to a singer/songwriter.
“I love all kinds of music, and most people do,” Brice told Radio.com. So on his new album, “all of that stuff I wanted to show.”
The cowboy-hatted “Where It’s At” singer told Radio.com that Serendipity was a favorite New York City spot, so we sat down there with him to talk desserts, hats and his brand-new album, which hits stores today.
- Interview: The Band Perry on Fashion, Visual Inspirations & Their Next Album 09/09/2014
- Interpol Top the Old Times with ‘El Pintor’ 09/08/2014
- Interview: Nico & Vinz Move Beyond ‘Am I Wrong’ 09/04/2014
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’ 08/29/2014
- Interview: Ted Nugent is a Smart, Reasonable, Rock ‘n’ Roll Nut-Job 08/28/2014
- Q&A: Ace Frehley Would Like To Be a Stand-Up Comedian 08/22/2014
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans 08/22/2014
- Brad Wilk of Rage Against the Machine Shares His 5 Favorite Drum Solos 08/22/2014
- Carl Newman: The New Pornographers’ Reluctant Leader 08/21/2014
- Interview: Mötley Crüe’s Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Country Tribute Album 08/20/2014