The air conditioner died, spelling trouble for drummer Billy Mundi.
We’ll be talking with the music supervisor every week to get the backstories behind theses historically accurate songs used in AMC’s ‘Turn’.
It turns out Nirvana were a huge influence on Band of Skulls. Perhaps surprisingly, the album that hooked them wasn’t Bleach or Nevermind or In Utero: instead it was MTV Unplugged.
“We realized that there were no villains of rock and roll. A lot of Peter Pans and no Captain Hook,” Cooper said. “I had the face for it, I had the look for it… and we were not hippies.”
Earlier this month, Zedd sent a tweet that simply said, “I need a Stay The Night condom confetti cannon for my shows….” So when Radio.com got a chance to sit down with him during the first week of Coachella, we had to ask, “Is this for real?”
- Charlie Daniels Band Goes ‘Off the Grid’ on New Album of Bob Dylan Songs 04/18/2014
- Randy Houser Earns Third No. 1 with ‘Goodnight Kiss’ 04/17/2014
- Interview: Black Francis Conceived His First Son at Coachella (And Other Stories Regarding The Pixies) 04/17/2014
- Watch Lee Brice’s Video for ‘Personal’ and ‘Honest’ New Single ‘I Don’t Dance’ 04/16/2014
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented 04/16/2014
- Interview: The Oak Ridge Boys on the Atomic Bomb 04/15/2014
- Frankie Ballard Says New Single ‘Sunshine & Whiskey’ Is a ‘Summertime Thing’ 04/15/2014
- Single Again: John Waite – ‘Missing You’ 04/15/2014
- Kip Moore Says Fiery New Single ‘Dirt Road’ Introduces His New Sound 04/14/2014
- Interview: Neil Young Says Pono Is ‘a Revelation’ Because You Can ‘Hear Everything’ 04/11/2014
- New Music To Know: 6 Acts to See At Coachella 04/10/2014