“I didn’t want to copy an arrangement he had done, or even the people who had covered his music had done,” Daniels told Radio.com. Instead, on his new album, he aimed for “a totally fresh approach to the Dylan tunes.”
After hitting No. 1 twice last year, country artist Houser is back in the top spot this week with “Goodnight Kiss.” The song, he told Radio.com, rang true because it was “something that everybody could identify with.”
Interview: Black Francis Conceived His First Son at Coachella (And Other Stories Regarding The Pixies)
There are many people claim to be conceived at Woodstock in 1969. Not to be outdone by the feckless hippies, Black Francis says that he conceived his first son at his first Coachella ten years ago. Cherish the thought.
“It’s such a personal song,” Brice told Radio.com about “I Don’t Dance,” and the fact it’s now a single is “like my dream.” It’s “very honest and very real.” Watch the new video inside.
Iggy Azalea made time to talk to us about her appearance in ‘Vogue’, identifying with Cher from ‘Clueless’ and how many unattractive but talented people she knows.
- Interview: The Oak Ridge Boys on the Atomic Bomb 04/15/2014
- Frankie Ballard Says New Single ‘Sunshine & Whiskey’ Is a ‘Summertime Thing’ 04/15/2014
- Single Again: John Waite – ‘Missing You’ 04/15/2014
- Kip Moore Says Fiery New Single ‘Dirt Road’ Introduces His New Sound 04/14/2014
- Interview: Neil Young Says Pono Is ‘a Revelation’ Because You Can ‘Hear Everything’ 04/11/2014
- New Music To Know: 6 Acts to See At Coachella 04/10/2014
- Dustin Lynch Opens Up On Romance, New Music On a Gondola Ride at The Venetian 04/10/2014
- Interview: Carlene Carter’s New Album Pays Tribute to Her Carter Family Heritage 04/09/2014
- Style Files: Zendaya Advises You To Go Bold Or Go Home 04/09/2014
- The Politics & Linguistics of Ages and Ages 04/07/2014
- Interview: Mobb Deep Celebrate The Golden Age of Hip-Hop 04/07/2014