Finding influence in Fall Out Boy, R5 makes fans forget about their TV spots and acting gigs when they get up and show their musicianship on stage. Our interview with the four-siblings-and-a-drummer pop rock band
“This is kind of just a comfort thing,” she says of her slip dress obsession. “And a new found love for my breasts.”
Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles’ mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four’s fanbase. But, seriously, what’s all the fuss about mono?
It’s been six years since Jenny Lewis released a proper solo album. While the record isn’t set to drop until July 29, thanks to NPR, you can listen to it a whole week early.
Ice-T is not happy with the state of hip-hop. He thinks the news has gotten too Kardashian crazy and he worries men have lost their balls. But, contrary to popular belief, he doesn’t have a problem with Drake. Jay Z is another story.
- Radio.com Minimation: Paul McCartney Sings ‘Scrambled Eggs’ 07/18/2014
- Interview: Ben Watt Returns With His First Solo Album in 31 Years 07/18/2014
- New Music to Know: Lemaitre Brings Indie-Pop Sensibilities & Some Scientific Theories to the Dance Floor 07/17/2014
- Interview: Judas Priest’s Rebellion, ‘The Simpsons’ and New Album ‘Redeemer of Souls’ 07/16/2014
- Interview: Scuba Dives Deep Beneath the Surface of EDM 07/15/2014
- Under the Hood of Morrissey’s ‘World Peace is None of Your Business’ With Producer Joe Chiccarelli 07/15/2014
- Interview: Norah Jones Glows Out of the Spotlight in Puss n Boots 07/14/2014