The Kardashian family is none too pleased with Tyga’s song.
Finally, some answers: “It’s amazing, it’s incredible, it just needs to be understood that it’s not a typical, straightforward Miley record”
The song, which features a hook sung by Adam Levine of Maroon 5, has very personal significance to the duo.
He also talks about his recent Jack U collaboration.
“I lost my dad when I was young, been through a lot in my teenage years, but I’ve always kept going.
- Prince Royce on Representing Bachata and the Dominican Republic: “A lot of Pressure, A Lot of Responsibility.” 08/24/2015
- Bon Jovi Sets Fire To Mercury Records, Readies New Album 08/24/2015
- Radio.com Minimation: John Lennon Recalls His First Meeting with Paul McCartney 08/22/2015
- Luke Bryan Talks ‘Kill the Lights,’ Hard Rock, Spring Break and That Candle 08/20/2015
- Kip Moore: No Sophomore Slump on ‘Wild Ones’ 08/20/2015
- Liam Payne’s Homophobic Problem Takes Over Twitter, One Direction Fans React With #WeLoveLiam 08/19/2015
- Is Britney Spears Making Room For J-Lo’s Vegas Residency? 08/17/2015
- Warren Haynes on the Last Days of the Allman Brothers Band 08/16/2015
- Jidenna On Janelle Monae: ‘She’s a Magical Type of Person’ 08/16/2015
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne says ‘I Believe in God’ 08/15/2015