- Austin Mahone Drops New Single 'Do It Right' The track features a sophisticated sound for the 19-year-old singer. "Do It Right" features rapper Rob Villa, who brings his unique flow to the R&B-inspired track.
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force The task force will "Develop recommendations for enforceable health and safety measures and procedures, that would be required for all electronic music festivals on County-owned property."
- Tool Release Limited Edition Blankets No word, however, on the progress of a new album.
- Phish Announce Trio of Concerts in Mexico You'll be able to hear Phish sing “A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing" while standing next to the ocean.
- Rick Ross Drops Video for "Money and Powder" Polo, apparently, is Rozay's new hobby.
- Garbage Announces 20-Year Anniversary Reissue of Self-Titled Debut Alternative rock icons Garbage have announced a reissue of their seminal 1995 self-titled classic.
- Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger Are Separating There, there, dry your tears. They will continue to be the best of friends.
- Watch: Miranda Lambert and Friends Playfully Cover Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Swift has not yet responded to Lambert's friendly challenge.
- Tom DeLonge's Angels & Airwaves to Release Experimental '...Of Nightmares' EP The new disc serves as a companion to 'Poet Anderson ...Of Nightmares,' the first of three 'Poet Anderson' novels by Tom DeLonge.
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram Do not feed the trolls!
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music "BASIC BASIC BASIC" Banks tweeted.
- Morrissey Covers Waylon Jennings' 'Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?' The song, which topped the charts in the mid-70's, is Jenning's way of dissing low-quality rip-off country music.
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father The track has a more soulful, gospel sound.
- Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister Can't Breathe, Cancels Gig Three Songs In The band cut their Salt Lake City show short after Lemmy had trouble breathing at high altitude.
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums With over 100 million sales over his illustrious career, it's safe to say that Phil Collins's forthcoming re-issue campaign is highly anticipated.
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song When in Philadelphia, do as Will Smith does.
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works The film will document the life and times of Death Row titans like Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, and Warren G.