- Wale and Lil Wayne Team Up for 'Running Back' Weezy can only see dollar signs.
- Artists React to Trump Inauguration Trump's inauguration elicited a range of responses.
- Falling In Reverse Drop 'Loser,' Song Reinforces Band's New Direction "Loser" is further proof that frontman Ronnie Radke is moving farther away from screamo.
- Rihanna Calls Obama Leaving Office 'Worst Breakup Ever' She lovingly paid tribute to the 44th President of the United States on Instagram.
- Wynonna Judd Announces 2017 Roots and Revival Tour She's hitting the road with her band The Big Noise.
- Migos Share New Track 'What the Price' The song features a slick beat and borrows Desiigner's machine gun effect in places.
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs This year's diverse performer lineup includes Metallica, John Legend and a duet between Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban.
- Amber Rose Discusses Gender Roles, Cat Calls and Cheaters She has a lot to say about each topic.
- Listen to John Mellencamp's New Song 'Easy Target' "So black lives matter/ Who we trying to kid? Here's an easy target/ Don't matter, never did/ Crosses burning such a long time ago 400 years and we still don't let it go," he sings.
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for 'The Search for Everything Wave One' "My starting point is, 'I want to leave the Earth as a writer,'" he said. "I wasn't interested in doing anything I've done before, and I wanted to stoke the fire of abstraction and just start punching hard," he said.
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig Evancho has faced backlash from LGBTQ activists over her decision to sing at the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.
- Common Addresses Women's Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood 'Women should be able to have access to healthcare to be able to get what they need.”
- ILoveMakonnen Announces: 'I'm Gay' "As a fashion icon, I can't tell you about everybody else's closet," the musician wrote. "I can only tell you about mine, and it's time I've come out."
- Joey Bada$$ Rejects Trump on 'Land of the Free' "Sorry America I will not be your soldier/ Obama just wasn't enough, I need some more closure/ And Donald Trump is not equipped to take this country over."
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball Solange delivered a set that included the 'A Seat at the Table' cuts “Weary,” “Cranes in the Sky,” “Mad,” and “Don’t Touch My Hair.”
- Madonna: Trump is 'As Low As We Can Go' "We can only go up from here, so what are we going to do? We have two choices, destruction and creation. I chose creation," Madonna said.
- Trump's Inaugural Concert Highlighted by Toby Keith, Lee Greenwood Lee Greenwood, who wrote “God Bless the USA,” the song that served as Trump’s walk-out music during the election, performed the highly patriotic tune.