- Tyler, The Creator Cites Race for U.K. Ban: "Their Children Were Idolizing a Black Man" Tyler, The Creator was turned away from the UK last week, with the country citing his lyrics as the reason.
- Chris Brown's Camp Dismisses Lawsuit For Show Shooting: "Completely Frivolous" Chris Brown's lawyer says "We expect that the case will be dismissed."
- Rick Ross Drops 'Foreclosures', Promises 'Money Dance' Ahead of 'Black Dollar' It's #Rozay Week. According to Rick Ross, and we're not going to argue with him.
- Watch Demi Lovato Perform 'Neon Lights,' Lose at 'Name That Famous Celebrity' on Kimmel Not even discussing her clumsiness and losing "Name That Famous Celebrity" to Roseanne Barr could reduce her [cough!] confidence.
- Andy Grammer Joins Dancing With The Stars Grammer is the eighth cast member to be announced for the show's upcoming season.
- Kelsea Ballerini Says She Has Sophomore Album Written The dust hasn't even settled for Kelsea Ballerini's debut album, 'The First Time,' yet the singer says she has already written her sophomore album.
- Stephen Colbert Announces Week 2 Musical Guests: The Dead Weather, TV On The Radio & More Of particular interest is what appears to be a collaborative performance by Run The Jewels and TV On The Radio.
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film Justin Timberlake is teaming with Academy Award winning director, Jonathan Demme, to produce a concert film.
- T-Pain Will Move To Australia If Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably Our country would be poorer with out him. We can only hope Trump will be defeated in the Republican primary.
- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band Will Gregg Allman ever play with Dickey Betts again? "I think that you can probably count on it, bro."
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I., More to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical Who will write "The Ballad of Squidward Tentacles"?
- Lady Antebellum to Step Back from the Limelight "We need to step away and make the best music we can. That’s the only way it’s going to sustain itself.”
- To Deadmau5's Delight, 'We Are Your Friends' Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever His faith in music is restored.
- Rick Ross Releasing New Album 'Black Dollar' This Week Listen to his latest single "Foreclosures".
- Scotty McCreery Talks New Single 'Southern Belle' "'Southern Belle' is unique sounding,"
- Young Jeezy Shares New Single 'God', Announces Album Jeezy claims to be able to turn water into wine. That's a bold statement.
- Miley Cyrus' New Video for 'Dooo It!' is All Mouth It's kinda gross.