- Trace Adkins, Ted Nugent Added to Charlie Daniels' Volunteer Jam Lineup Trace Adkins, Ted Nugent and more have been added to the 40th Volunteer Jam.
- Tim McGraw to Perform Glen Campbell's 'I'm Not Gonna Miss You' at Oscars Tim McGraw will salute Glen Campbell at the Academy Awards.
- Ringo Starr Announces New Album 'Postcards from Paradise' It's yet another big year for Ringo: he's also hitting the road. Oh, and also being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for the second time.
- Musicians + Sports: Dierks Bentley's Football Favorites Watch the country music superstar talk the Arizona Cardinals, his favorite Super Bowl and which of his fellow artists could hack it on the gridiron.
- Lil Wayne's $51 Million Cash Money Lawsuit Emerges: See the Suit Cash Money has not yet responded to the lawsuit.
- Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath: Geezer Butler Arrested for Death Valley Bar Fight He has since been released.
- Brian Wilson's New Album to Feature Zooey Deschanel, Kacey Musgraves, fun.’s Nate Ruess Lana Del Rey, previously announced to be part of the album, is not listed as one of the guests.
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After 'Ellen' Appearance: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be' "I'm not who I was pretending to be," Bieber said in the clip. "And why I say pretending is, often we pretend to be something we're not as a coverup.
- Kanye West's 'Only One' Video Celebrates His Bond with Baby North: Watch Kanye teased his new video, directed by Spike Jonze, on 'Ellen,' where he also chatted about fatherhood and Adidas.
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, 'Absolution Calling,' on February 5 Incubus will debut the band's new song on the world famous KROQ in Los Angeles during the Kevin & Bean morning show.
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets Bieber's follow-up to his last album, 2013's Journals, is expected later this year. Here's a taste of what to expect.
- Bobby Shmurda Gun Charge Not Going Away as Rumored Shmurda is currently imprisoned at the Manhattan Detention Complex facing 25 years if convicted for more than 70 crimes accused of him and his crew.
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including 'This Sick Beat' Among the phrases that Swift secured are “Party Like it’s 1989" and “Could Show You Incredible Things.”
- Wine Raves: the Toast of Los Angeles Nightlife Enjoy fine wines while getting your groove on the dance floor at one of L.A.'s hottest new club events.
- Kristian Bush Releasing Debut Solo Album 'Southern Gravity' in April “I would say the spell that I’m casting is love the life that you’re in," he said of his new album 'Southern Gravity.'
- John Frusciante Is Making an Acid House Album: Hear the First Single By Ezra Marcus John Frusciante blazed brightly during his tenure with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, writing some of their most iconic and irreverent guitar parts. Since he left the band he's charted a course toward far more experimental terrain,...
- Young Thug, Metro Boomin Release 'Warrior' & 'Speed Racer' As Metro Thuggin: Listen Perhaps a full mixtape is not far behind?