- Beyoncé Strips Down 'Crazy In Love' For Steamy '50 Shades of Grey' Trailer: Watch Watch the too-hot-for-morning-TV trailer in its entirety right now.
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews Jack White doesn't seem to care too much about baseball, but he does care about America's farmers. And to show his appreciation he's headlining this year's Farm Aid in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Courtney Love On Kurt Cobain Biopic: 'I Am Leading The Charge' "Some beautiful blond, tragic, gorgeous actor boy is hitting on me, and why? He wants to play Kurt. So I am moving that over to the agency side. I am not Cecil B. DeMille or anything like that."
- Davey Havok Seeks Fan Support for New Film, 'The Violent' AFI frontman Davey Havok and a pair of filmmakers are seeking fan support to jump start production for 'The Violent', a feature film about the 90s punk scene.
- Busta Rhymes Leaves Cash Money Without Releasing a Record In the two years since Busta Rhymes joined Cash Money, it was easy to forget that Busta Rhymes had joined Cash Money in the first place, as he never released any actual music with Cash Money. Now, he's out.
- Edgar Winter to Pay Tribute to Late Brother Johnny on Tour Edgar Winter has released a statement on Facebook about his brother and how the upcoming Rock 'n Blues Fest Tour will be reconfigured to pay tribute.
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club Duran Duran is taking their own Chicago-based fan club to court.
- New Randy Travis 'Influences' Album Due in August The collection, which drops next month, is the second is a series where Travis honors his "musical heroes."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration 'Bang Bang': Listen The high-powered pop trio are rumored to be performing the new track at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.
- Pitbull Announces New Album 'Globalization': Listen to New Single 'Fireball' The song, featuring John Ryan on the hook, finds Pitbull in his usual lane of feel-good party music that talks he and his Mr. Worldwide tendencies up to a ridiculous level.
- Ted Nugent Blames Indian Casino Show Cancellation on Liberal 'Army Assigned to Destroy Ted Nugent' "These sick, sick, stoned, hygiene-challenged Michael Moore fans, they call in and complain that I'm a racist, they claim I'm a pedophile, that I dodged the draft. They call all the promoters, they call all the venues, they call all my sponsors,...
- Jay Pharoah of 'SNL' Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, 'Bad Kisser': Watch In the video, Pharoah deals with a woman who needs a little help in the dental hygiene department.
- Luke Bryan to Honor U.S. Troops with Free Tickets to Chicago Concert Luke Bryan will allow service men and women the opportunity to crash his party this summer.