- Impact: Kenny Chesney Returns with 'The Big Revival' "This time, I really wanted to push myself as a writer, an entertainer, an artist, a musician and not just rest on what we’ve accomplished and the success that we’ve had," Chesney told Radio.com.
- Watch Lady Antebellum’s New Video for ‘I Did With You’ While the romantic film follows two high school sweethearts who later reunite after years of losing touch, the video for the song tells a very different story.
- Members of Arcade Fire, Bon Iver & the Strokes to Play Basketball, Perform Together at Game The musicians will compete against college basketball players, who will play on the Jock team.
- Stream John Mellencamp's New Album, 'Plain Spoken' Plain Spoken is out on Tuesday via Republic Records, and is the follow-up to 2010's No Better Than This.
- Watch Jhene Aiko Perform 'The Pressure' On 'The Today Show' She preserves the song’s graceful core, crooning in a white dress over the soulful notes of a single soulfully strummed acoustic guitar.
- David Bowie Producer: New Album Coming 'Soon' Exactly when and how and of what quality the next Bowie album will be released is anyone's guess.
- Young Thug Wants to Make 'Tha Carter' 6-10 "He did 1 to 5, I'm gonna do 6 to 10," he tells MTV with a smile.
- Bono: 'No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2' "And people feel like, 'Not them again!' But it is us again, and we've brought the tunes and we can play 'em."
- Ben & Jerry's Led Zeppelin-Themed Hazed and Confused Ice Cream Under Fire Company spokesperson Greenwood is at a loss for exactly what to rename the flavor if they decide to do so.
- Garth Brooks Announces New Album Release Date The wait for Brooks' anticipated comeback album is almost over.
- Migos Remix Jeremih's 'Don't Tell 'Em': Listen It’s very different from the official remix but no less effective, proving once again that DJ Mustard is a universal common denominator.
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan's Choice Awards Eventful Inc, the leading digital service connecting consumers with entertainment and local events, and today we announce the launch of the 7th annual Eventful Fans’ Choice Award which will allow music fans across the country to vote for the artist...
- August Alsina Awake After Three Days in Coma There’s still no word on what caused his initial collapse.
- T.I. Releases New Song 'I Do the Most,' Drops 'Paperwork' Tracklist The album will include Pharrell, Iggy Azalea, Usher, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, The-Dream and more.
- Tim McGraw Doesn't Quite Understand His New Movie 'Tomorrowland' When Tim McGraw isn't releasing albums and touring the country, he's working on his acting chops.
- Waka Flocka Flame Takes a Dive on the Basketball Court: Watch It seems like Waka will soon make headlines for music again, though. Earlier today he teased on Twitter that new music is coming.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison on His Friendship with Eric Clapton On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. This installment is taken from a 1987 interview with George Harrison, where he discusses how his unusual...