- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on 'Colbert'? It's Probably Not Coming Out At least, there's no plans for release right now.
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest Kanye West and Paris Hilton have at least one thing in common.
- R.I.P. This Fan Who Was Destroyed By RiFF RAFF's Bodyguard Seriously, the footage is kind of insane.
- Duran Duran's New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs Kiesza will also appear on the album.
- Kanye West & Dame Dash Want to Buy Karmaloop After Company's Bankruptcy Key word is "want."
- Download Judith Hill's Prince-Produced Album for Free But you can only get the free download for one more day.
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually) According to Malik, he remained in the band for longer because he didn't want to disappoint their fans.
- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Barbara Ann' with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy It's cool and fun for Jimmy Fallon...until it's not.
- Review: Kenny Chesney Rages, Brings Out Taylor Swift at Nashville Kick-off Show Including special appearances by The Eagles' Joe Walsh, Grace Potter, Uncle Kracker, as well as openers Jake Owen and Chase Rice.
- Watch Kanye West Get His Flirt On With an 89-Year-Old Woman This is no regular older lady, we should add. It's fashion legend, Iris Apfel, who is now 93-years-old and looking fabulous.
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE Between his tongue and his take on America, Gene Simmons has been giving us nightmares for year. So, maybe it's not so much of a stretch to hear he's getting into the horror movie business.
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill Miley Cyrus is none too happy with a new bill proposed by Indiana governor Mike Pence, and she's using some choice words to let him know.
- Taylor Swift Is the World's Sixth Greatest Leader According to Fortune, Taylor Swift ranks up their with Tim Cook of Apple and the Pope in terms of world leadership.
- Justin Moore Pays Expecting Couple Back for Expenses at Mississippi Concert Justin Moore made one young family's night out especially memorable during a stop on his tour with Miranda Lambert.
- British Prime Minister David Cameron Likes The War On Drugs The British Prime Minister likes one of last year's biggest indie rock breakout bands, thanks to his wife.
- Dave Grohl Helps Terminally Ill Foo Fighters Fan's Rock and Roll Dream Come True Dave Grohl is going the extra mile to make a terminally ill Foo Fighters fan's rock and roll dream come true.
- Willie Nelson Plans Pot Dispensary Chain 'Willie's Reserve' Legendary toker Willie Nelson is ready to put his name on marijuana strains to be sold in a chain of stores he plans on opening across the country.