- Jack White, Eddie Vedder, and Paul Simon All Went to the Same Mariners Game: See the Epic Group Photo The three rock legends got together for one amazing photo op. Play ball!
- Listen to The Game's Michael Brown Tribute 'Don't Shoot' featuring Diddy, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Wale and More Fabolous, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beats, Yo Gotti and Curren$y are among the other rappers who appear on the epic posse cut.
- Chelsea Handler Says Goodbye to E! with Help From Star-Studded Choir Dave Grohl, Gwen Stefani, 50 Cent, Alanis Morissette, Fergie were among the artists parodying 'We Are The World' as they sent off the late night host.
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for "Another One Bites the Dust" Live: Watch It's a full-on diva/divo throwdown when Lambert and Gaga tackle the classic made famous by the late Freddie Mercury.
- Grimes Takes Us to Hell in 'Go' Video: Watch The song was originally written for Rihanna but rejected.
- ZZ Top Cancels Shows After Bassist Falls, Injures Hip The next scheduled show is Sept. 25 in Bloomsburg, Pa.
- The Killers' Brandon Flowers Plans to Release Second Solo Album Next Year Mr. Brightside is coming back with his second solo release.
- Zedd Teases EDM Remix of Magic!'s 'Rude': Listen Zedd's high-energy version will follow the recent hip-hop heavy remix featuring Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign and Travis Barker.
- Morrissey Laments Media Coverage of Robin Williams That 'Overshadowed' Lauren Bacall's Death Perhaps he should take some pointers from Henry Rollins in this case.
- Wiz Khalifa Show at Michigan State University Canceled After Fatal California Concert Shooting Fallout from the shooting incident at a recent Khalifa show in California continues to spread, with MSU officials scuttling a previously scheduled show on campus.
- Andre 3000 on Prince's Advice, Walking Away from OutKast: 'Sometimes Nostalgia is a Cage' "I really don’t actually get anything from performing," he said. "I feel good in being able to look at Big Boi and say, 'Hey, man, we did it.
- Single Again: Semisonic - 'Closing Time' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Dan Wilson of Semisonic about the band’s massive 1998 hit “Closing Time,” which went to #1 on the Modern Rock chart and received a Grammy nomination for Best Rock Song. Wilson’s currently an...
- Swon Brothers Releasing Self-Titled Major Label Debut in October With their single "Later On" rising fast on the country charts, "Voice" finalists the Swon Brothers today announced a release date for their new album. Hear a four-song preview.