- Henry Rollins on Robin Williams, Suicide: 'I No Longer Take This Person Seriously' "Almost 40,000 people a year kill themselves in America," Rollins notes. "In my opinion, that is 40,000 people who blew it."
- The Weeknd Hosts Raunchy Hotel Party in 'Often' Music Video: Watch The clip features the singer surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women in various stages of undress.
- ScHoolboy Q Redoes 'Man Of The Year' Video With Fan Footage: Watch If ScHoolboy wants to run for office, now might be the time.
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council No word from Minaj yet, but in all honesty, she's probably not concerned.
- Jessie J Announces New Album 'Sweet Talker' “It was the quickest album I ever made," she said. "I’m really proud of it though."
- New Music to Know: With a Washboard and Spoon, the Ben Miller Band Go Their Own Musical Way A washboard miked up and plugged in to be used as an electric instrument is not something you'd expect to see at a rock concert. But for the Ben Miller Band it's a regular staple — and crowd pleaser — at their live shows.
- Thurston Moore Says Black Metal is 'Made By Pussies,' Announces New Black Metal Album Just a day prior, Moore announced the release of The Best Day, his next solo album, for Oct. 21.
- Floyd Mayweather Questions 50 Cent's Relevance, Rapper Responds with Instagram Taunts Your move, Mayweather.
- Foo Fighters Tease New Song, Talk Music with Barack Obama in 'Sonic Highways' Trailer: Watch Sonic Highways is out Nov. 10.
- Q&A: Frank Iero Makes his Boldest Move Since Joining My Chemical Romance We spoke with the former My Chemical Romancer about bringing in a backing band, following in his father's footsteps and playing jump rope with a kid's intestines.
- Korn Stands up to Bullying in Blood-Soaked 'Hater' Video: Watch In Korn's new video for "Hater", the band seeks to project a positive message, one of empowerment and strength, to those who have been scarred by bullies.
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, 'Blame': Listen The tune features the vocals of British singer John Newman, best known for his 2013 hit, "Love Me Again."
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album 'Black Star Elephant' Their full-length will arrive Sept. 16 on Warner Bros. Records.