- Lil Wayne Calls Out Hip-Hop Authenticity: 'Today Everyone Sounds Alike' "I don’t know where the authenticity is in the game anymore. Today everyone sounds alike, they looking alike, they acting alike, they dressing alike."
- Best DJs in the World? New Poll Now Wants You to Vote for the Worst For indecisive voters, there's a "Bottom 100 DJs Spotlight" that suggests potential nominees, including Paris Hilton, Toronto mayor Rob Ford and former star of MTV show, Jersey Shore, DJ Pauly D.
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of 'Water,' Phil Selway Releases 'Coming Up for Air' Video The band reportedly plans to get back together and record their ninth album this September.
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million Ne-Yo appears to be out some $4.5 million after his manager, he claims, ripped him off.
- Short Film Based on Kendrick Lamar's 'good kid, m.A.A.d. city' Debuting Next Month The 14-minute-long film, entitled m.A.A.d., will see its premiere at next month's inaugural Sundance NEXT Fest.
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in 'Amnesia' Video: Watch "Amnesia" has become the band's biggest hit since its release, becoming the band's first top 20 hit in the U.S.
- Former Johnny Cash Home Could Become Rehab Facility A Tennessee property once owned by Johnny Cash and wife June Carter Cash may become a rehabilitation facility.
- 'David Bowie Is' Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut The blockbuster exhibit has already traveled to Toronto, Sao Paulo and Berlin. Among the many things included in the exhibit are never-before-seen handwritten lyrics, album cover artwork, set designs and diary entries.
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon Now, after a long way away, it looks like Jackson's finally going for her seventh No. 1 album.
- Q&A: Kongos Turn South African Success into a U.S. Radio Hit Kongos' keyboard and accordion player, Johnny Kongos, spoke to Radio.com about their long road to overnight success.
- Listen to Smokey Robinson & Elton John's Update of 'Tracks of My Tears' Elton John thinks "Tracks of My Tears" is the greatest pop song ever written. Lucky for him, he's on a new duet of the song with the man behind the hit, Smokey Robinson.
- 'Molly' Drugs Arrest Made in Electric Zoo 2013 Death The third and final day of Electric Zoo 2013 was cancelled after a second drugs-related death and several other attendees fell ill over the course of the festival weekend.
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening By Marissa G. Muller Musician/producer Brian Eno has taken a stance on the escalating Israel-Palestine conflict. In a long letter published by David Byrne's website, the ambient music pioneer blasts Israel and the United States for the...