- Stream Jennifer Hudson's New Album 'JHUD,' Featuring Iggy Azalea & T.I. JHUD is out Sept. 23 on Arista.
- Stream Slash's New Album 'World on Fire' Hard rock aficionados hungry for heavy riffs and screaming guitar solos will get plenty of both in the form of 'World on Fire,' the third solo album from the former Guns N' Roses guitarist.
- Weezer Release New Song 'Lonely Girl' as Samsung Exclusive: Listen Rivers Cuomo and the gang have sided with one of Apple's biggest competitors to release the band's latest surf-tinged alt-rock jam.
- Foo Fighters Tease New Song 'Outside' in Concert: Watch Sonic Highways is due out Nov. 10.
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood They played two classics from Winwood's catalog: the Spencer Davis Group's "Gimme Some Lovin'" and Blind Faith's "Can't Find My Way Back Home."
- Interview: Darius Rucker Talks New Album 'Homegrown Honey,' Upcoming Christmas Record Darius Rucker may still be putting the final touches on his fourth country solo album, but that doesn't mean he can't give us some clues on what to expect.
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years Phil Collins fans are in luck. The singer just announced his first show in four years.
- '90s Rapper Tim Dog Confirmed Dead After Rumors of Faking Death Professionally, he was best known for his 1991 track "F--- Compton" and his debut album, Penicillin on Wax.
- Jason Aldean Drops Three New Tracks Off 'Old Boots, New Dirt': Listen When you preorder Jason Aldean's record, due out Oct. 7, a new instant download of "Gonna Know We Were Here" is available.
- Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights This is a story about Robin Thicke, a complicated man who definitely lied, a lot, about his song 'Blurred Lines.' Whether he's trying to escape a major lawsuit or trying to reconcile that the greatest song of his career was written by Pharrell or...
- Listen to Angaleena Presley's Poignant 'Grocery Store' "Grocery Store," was inspired from Angaleena Presley's days at the cash register when she worked at Walmart and Winn-Dixie, a southern grocery store.
- Gene Simmons: Ray Rice Should Go to Jail and Become 'Somebody's Girlfriend' "My opinion is, if he was in jail for a day and became somebody’s girlfriend maybe he’d knew what abuse is life, but that’s another story."
- August Alsina Falls Off Stage During Show, Doesn't Return He did not return to finish his set and the rest of the show was canceled.
- Listen to Florida Georgia Line's Feel Good Anthem 'Sun Daze' Available for listen on Spotify, 'Sun Daze' sounds like a Kenny Chesney anthem complete with a laid back island vibe and a mention of flip flops.
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums Dhani Harrison, Norah Jones and Beck are among those honoring the late Beatle.
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy: 'Why Does She Have to Sell Herself In Lingerie?' Ariana Grande just got finished defending herself against rumors of rampant diva behavior, now one of the stars of The Big Bang Theory is throwing shade her way. And the worst part is, this actress doesn't even know who Grande is.
- Barbra Streisand Duets with Jimmy Fallon, Critiques His Singing on 'Tonight Show' Barbra Streisand returns to late night after 50 years to duet with Jimmy Fallon and to make jokes at his expense.