- Watch the '50 Shades of Grey' Trailer: the 'Turn Down for What' Edition The debut this week of the highly anticipated first trailer for the forthcoming 50 Shades of Grey movie nearly broke the internet. This remake will break your sides from laughter.
- Beastie Boys' 'Paul's Boutique' to Get NYC Mural for 25th Anniversary The current property owner of the street corner in New York City has announced that a mural will be put up celebrating both the group and the album.
- Chance the Rapper Working with J. Cole, Jessie Ware, James Blake, More "I've been working with Wyclef and did a little work with J. Cole," Chance said, "and obviously James Blake. Everyone. Boys Noize, Jessie Ware."
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: 'We Were All Hot To Trot' On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. This installment is taken from a 1987 interview with George Harrison, where he recalled meeting his fellow...
- Future Gets Animated in 'Coupe' Video: Watch At one point Jesus break dances, too. Really.
- Tensnake Goes Inside the Secret Life of Sperm with 'Feel of Love' Video: Watch For the surprisingly existential music video, director Remy Cayuela rolls out a cast of characters indulging in various pyschosexual fantasies, including infantilism and bondage.
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest's Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend Fans unable to make it to Belgium for the mega-dance party can still enjoy every drop thanks to a live stream of the event that will be running throughout the weekend.
- Listen to 'Quiet Storm,' Smokey Robinson's Duet with John Legend By Brian Ives Smokey Robinson is preparing to release Smokey and Friends, an album of duet updates on some of the man's greatest songs. The guest list is rather diverse, and now you can listen to the first track from the album, an update of...
- 2 Chainz Just Remade Michael Jackson's 'Thriller': Watch 2 Chainz remakes the King of Pop's most famous video so you don't have to.
- Bass Coast Festival Bans Its Attendees from Wearing Native American Headdresses The festival is cracking down on Native American headdresses out of respect for the "aboriginal peoples" who hail from where the event takes place.
- Q&A: Big Data's Love/Hate Relationship With The Internet Alan Wilkis is torn. He loves the Internet. But the music producer is also troubled by the fact that we're all handing over so much of our identities to the cloud. Wilkis spoke to Radio.com about this quandary.
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince's House to Drop Off Her Album Prince was home and she did bump into him playing guitar in his home, but Kesha says he didn't speak to her, only gave her a look of questioning wonder.
- Tom Petty Doesn't Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians What's the biggest problem with American culture? If you're Tom Petty, your answer would be the Kardashians.