- Download 'Yeezer': A Kanye West and Weezer Mashup Album An Ohio State University student may have inadvertently created an underground hit.
- Listen to This Amazing Drake/Danzig Mash-Up The mash-up you never knew you needed.
- Kesha's Mom Calls Out Silent Artists “Kesha’s passion has been taken away from her. You could help. You know who you are."
- Haim to Relaunch All-Female '90s Festival Lilith Fair "We came up with the idea basically of, 'Why can’t we just bring back a festival that’s just ladies?'" - Este Haim
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You "Let It Be," is a ballsy choice.
- Tupac Emotional 'Thug Life' Letter Up for Auction The asking price is $225,000.
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds Austin Mahone had a little fun at his fans' expense this weekend at Madame Tussauds in Orlando.
- Diddy's Bad Boy Partners With L.A. Reid, Epic Records "To now work with L.A. in this capacity feels more like a homecoming than a new beginning."
- Will Smith Has 30 New Songs, Will Tour in the Summertime “I have so many things I want to say, and I’m struggling to say them in a way that fit the flavor of music I tend to like."
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, "I just didn't feel a soul" "I come from church—maybe that has something to do with it. I like to get to the soul of a person. I just didn’t feel a soul.”
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'Kunta's Groove Sessions' Tour Eight cities, eight nights, eight intimate shows.
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals You know you've started something when SNL spoofs you.
- Barbra Streisand Wants Lady Gaga to Star in her 'Gypsy' Re-Make, Per John Travolta Gaga would play Louise, and Travolta could be Herbie.
- Newsflash: Ted Nugent Doesn't Like Gun-Free Zones To the Nuge, a "gunfree" zone = "suicidal insanity."
- David Lee Roth Mocks Bono, Bon Jovi “Bon Jovi has made a career of what we call the half-Jesus,”
- Watch DeJ Loaf Hit the Roller Rink with Big Sean in her 'Back Up' Video It's the ultimate rap 'n roll party.
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa in Emotional 'Slut Walk' Speech "I was called 'nothing but a stripper.' Why would he be interested in me...just a bald-head stripper from Philly.'"