- Why Sam Hunt Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY He combines themes relevant to the country audience with music that is predominantly keyboard and beat driven.
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show "It ain't a party if Mr $how Up & $how out doesn't show up. #Confirmed #SB50"
- Four Times Legendary Artists Have Said Goodbye on their Final Album Very few artists are able to make their final artistic statement via a classic album. Here's four who said goodbye on their own terms.
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest Does this mean no more Drake diss tracks for next three months?
- Phish Announce Summer Tour Dates The run kicks off on June 22nd in St. Paul, MN.
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show Meals will be provided. Nice.
- Florida Georgia Line Share Studio Update "Back at it in the studio getting the new record ready for y'all #newmusic"
- Stone Temple Pilots to Audition New Lead Singer "We’ve already heard from many talented people, but want to make this an opportunity for many more so we’ve set up a way for you to do just that."
- Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea Endorses Bernie Sanders Despite the bassist having "absolutely no interest" in politics, he explains why he has chosen to become involved now.
- Deftones Poke Fun at Kanye West "Out of respect for Pac, Big, Stevie, Michael, Hendrix, Gore is ONE of the greatest albums not the greatest, just one of."
- Elton John's Greatest Non-Hits: from the 1970s to the 2010s He has an insane amount of hit singles, but that doesn't mean you should ignore the songs that didn't crack the top 40.
- Queen's 'Another One Bites the Dust' Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad Kevin Hart plays an overzealous father looking out for his baby girl when she goes on a date, and Queen's lyrics provide the hilarious punctuation to that joke.
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young The cover art for Adele's latest single is pretty darn cute.
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album The Jonas Brother has time for music and acting, just like the Mother Monster.
- A Bob Marley Cannabis Strain will be Released on His Birthday Marley Natural will be available tomorrow on the icon's 71st birthday
- Rihanna Will Perform at the GRAMMYs Rihanna had been previously tapped to take part in a tribute to Lionel Richie at the awards ceremony, but this new announcement will involve a separate performance.
- Rihanna's Rider: Bitch Better Have My Cheetos (Both Kinds) Because you never know what kind of mood you're going to be in that day.