- Rick Ross Cruises 'Elvis Presley Blvd' in New Video, Announces Album Release Date: Watch Rick Ross invokes 'The King' in his latest music video, which doubles as an album announcement for his second full-length of 2014.
- ELO Performs First Concert in 28 Years, Hints at Future Activity Jeff Lynne rolled through some of the legendary band's most famous hits, including "Mr. Blue Sky" and "Turn to Stone."
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on 'Trouble': Listen The Atlanta rappers are making headlines for the right reason this time, teaming up with one of their city's rap legends for a new track.
- Listen to Big K.R.I.T.'s Remix of Alt-J's 'Every Other Freckle' Alt-J's new effort is a little over a week away, due on Sept. 23 via Canvasback/Infectious
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: 'I'm a Married Christian Man with a Family' Kanye West hit back at the media yet again today during a rant at his show in Sydney, Australia.
- Gucci Mane Pleads Guilty on Assault Charge, Receives 3 More Years in Prison The sentencing follows a recent conviction for illegal possession of a firearm, for which he was ordered to spend 39 months in prison.
- Here's a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to 'Turn Down for What' And "8675309."
- Run the Jewels Release 'Oh My Darling, Don't Cry,' Ridiculous Bonus Packages for 'RTJ2' The Run the Jewels track is a dark one, though, despite its sensitive, George Harrison-esque title.
- Yusuf / Cat Stevens Announces New Album 'Tell 'Em I'm Gone,' Debuts 'Living to Die': Listen The album, his first since 2009, will hit stores Oct. 27.
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston's Corpse Into the Morgue TMZ has at least corroborated that she was working at the morgue at the time of Houston's death on Feb. 12, 2012.
- Interview: Behind the Scenes of the New David Bowie Film with Director Hamish Hamilton Hamilton took us behind the scenes of David Bowie is, explaining his use of "frozen people," proclaiming the genius of the exhibit's curators and admitting that his work has improved now that he asks himself, "What would David Bowie do?"
- Stream Jeff & Spencer Tweedy's Debut Album as Tweedy, 'Sukierae' Sukierae is officially out Sept. 23 on Tweedy's own imprint, dBpm Records.
- Dustin Lynch Gears Up for Taste of Country Christmas Tour For Dustin Lynch, a winter tour will be "Where It's At." The country singer will hit the road this fall and winter for the Taste of Country Christmas Tour.
- Watch U2 Make 'Songs of Innocence' in Behind-the-Scenes Footage "These songs were always destined," Bono said in voiceover narration.
- Billy Idol Debuts New Single 'Can't Break Me Down': Listen Billy Idol released "Can't Break Me Down" today (Sept. 15), the first single from his new album Kings & Queens of the Underground, due Oct. 21.
- Maddie & Tae to Release Debut EP in November It follows the success of their debut single "Girl In a Country Song."
- Lee Brice Receives Platinum Award for 'I Don't Dance' at Madison Square Garden Before a sold-out crowd at New York's Madison Square Garden, Brice was awarded a plaque for his single "I Don't Dance."