- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock Cheap Trick, Darlene Love, Brody Dalle and Kathleen Hanna with Adam Horovitz were among the other performers paying tribute to Jett last night in New York City.
- CHVRCHES Share Trippy Anime Video for 'Under the Tide': Watch It's the only track on the album where Martin Doherty takes lead vocal duties away from usual singer Lauren Mayberry.
- Bob Dylan Shares 1967 Recording of '900 Miles From My Home': Listen Dylan's "The Basement Tapes Complete: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11" is set for release on November 4.
- Walk the Moon Shake a Leg in the 'Shut Up and Dance' Video: Watch It's dance party USA in the new clip from the high-energy Cincinnati band.
- 16 Hospitalized After Chicago Skrillex Concert No fatalities have been reported.
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch The quotes were taken from Lewinsky's speech at Forbes' 30 Under 30 summit.
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds Debut 'In the Heat of the Moment' Video: Watch You can’t keep a good man down.
- Judge Judy Doesn't Know What a Rave Is: Watch Judge Judy is confronted with the subject of EDM festivals and hilarity ensues.
- Ludacris Drops a 'Numbers on the Board' Freestyle: Listen Got the freestyle game going up on a Thursday.
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots Hozier has officially become one of the breakthrough success stories of 2014. His self-titled debut album, released on Oct. 7 in the U.S., promptly topped the sales charts as the highest selling debut album by a new artist this year.
- Deadmau5 Offers Up '4X4=12' Album as Free Download The breakout 2010 album features such Deadmau5 fan favorites as "Some Chords" and "Raise Your Weapon."
- Listen to Two New Juicy J Songs, 'All I Need' & 'Trash' "All I Need" and "Trash" follow up "Low," with Nicki Minaj, Young Thug and Lil Bibby, as well as "Ice," which features Future and A$AP Ferg.
- Florida Georgia Line's 'Anything Goes' Hits No. 1 The country duo, made up of Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley, received their first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with their latest release 'Anything Goes.'
- Rita Ora Shares New Song 'Grateful' from Film 'Beyond the Lights': Listen Rita is reportedly back at work on her album, now planned for early 2015.
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay She also discussed being called a diva, something she doesn't mind.
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour It's about to be One Direction season around the world.
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with 'Iggy SZN': Listen Reclassified is out Nov. 21.