- Watch Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Perform 'White Privilege II' The duo performs on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie The foursome to join Richie on stage at the 58th Annual GRAMMY Awards.
- Maroon 5 Thank Taraji P. Henson After Super Bowl Gaffe Good sportsmanship abounds.
- Rihanna's 'Work' Gets the A$AP Ferg Treatment Ferg's good-humored guest verse reminds us that hard work pays off.
- Watch Charlie Puth Beatbox 'Drop It Like It's Hot' There's also a good reveal about Vanilla Ice.
- Kacey Musgraves Calls Out Unauthorized Use of Lyrics "The product might be cute but stealing ain't."
- Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Perform at David Bowie Tribute Actors Ewan McGregor and Gary Oldman joined musicians Seal and Fishbone's Angelo Moore for performances dedicated to Bowie.
- Martina McBride Joins 'Band Against Cancer' Initiative "Helping families who are facing cancer has always been a cause that is near and dear to my heart.”
- FarmBorough Festival Canceled "FarmBorough Festival will not return to Randall’s Island Park in June of 2016."
- Disturbed & Breaking Benjamin Announce Co-Headlining Tour The two acts will hit the road this July.
- Beyoncé's Stylist: There is a New Album and it's Great "It's beyond awesome."
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children's Clothing? "I’m only working on kid’s clothing...full time."
- Panic! At The Disco's Brendon Urie Remembers His Idol David Bowie Brendon Urie explains just how important Bowie was to him.
- 6 Reasons Why Beyonce's Halftime Performance was the Most 'Beyonce' Moment Ever There's a lot of reasons why her performance was pretty mind-blowing.
- Rick Rubin Readies 'Star Wars' Themed Album The new project features songs comprised of sound effects from the blockbuster film franchise.
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for 'Lady Marmalade' Hayden is the latest to crush it on Lip Sync Battle.
- Listen to Kurt Cobain’s Isolated 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' Vocals Listening to the track, you’ll hear how instrumental Kurt’s voice was to the band, and subsequently, the grunge scene itself.