- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize Billy Joel will receive the prize this November in Washington D.C., following an honorary luncheon and musical performances.
- Garth Brooks' Digital Debut Could Help Him Surpass Elvis Presley In a new report from USA Today, Brooks is predicted to become the best-selling solo act in history with the launch of his digital catalog.
- Listen to OneRepublic's Song for 'The Giver' Soundtrack, 'Ordinary Human' The soundtrack officially drops Aug. 5.
- Bastille Snags 'Game of Thrones' Star Sophie Turner for 'Oblivion': Watch With their "Oblivion" video, the members of Bastille have done the smartest thing possible to rouse up press: they cast a "Game of Thrones" star as the stand-in for the band.
- Saul Williams Talks Tupac Broadway Musical and Why He Thinks It Faltered The spoken word artist thinks the play struggled because it touched on an uncomfortable topic.
- Single Again: Spacehog - 'In The Meantime' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Royston Langdon of Spacehog about the band’s euphoric debut single “In the Meantime,” which helped their debut album Resident Alien reach Gold certification in the U.S.
- Kanye West Once Lost An Audition for 'Semi-Pro' to Andre 3000 Kanye West is really, really good at being himself. Playing the roles of others? Not so much.
- Hear Chase Rice's Softer Side on New Song 'Gonna Wanna Tonight' As Chase Rice gears up for the release of his new album 'Ignite the Night' on Aug. 19, he's giving fans a sneak preview of "Gonna Wanna Tonight."
- Ice Cube, 2 Chainz & Redfoo Rock Some Incredibly Large Heads in 'Drop Girl' Video: Watch Ice Cube is taking his study of the booty into the laboratory.
- Tim McGraw Responds to 'That Slap' In New Interview: 'You Just Got to Move On' It's the slap the country world is still talking about.
- DJ Mustard Kills the Hip Hop Game and the Pop Game in 2014 While snap music had its heyday in the the south in the late '90s, you can hear it all over a Mustard beat, and it's being infused all over the charts this year. The producer has had an amazing 2014 and it's only just getting started.
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono? Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles' mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four's fanbase. But, seriously, what's all the fuss about mono?
- Idaho Indian Tribe Cancels Ted Nugent Concert Citing His 'Racist Views' Ted Nugent is known for causing a stir with his colorful comments, but now one town is taking action against the rocker's hate speech by hitting him where it hurts the most: his wallet.