- Incubus to Premiere New Single, 'Absolution Calling,' on February 5 Incubus will debut the band's new song on the world famous KROQ in Los Angeles during the Kevin & Bean morning show.
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets Bieber's follow-up to his last album, 2013's Journals, is expected later this year. Here's a taste of what to expect.
- Bobby Shmurda Gun Charge Not Going Away as Rumored Shmurda is currently imprisoned at the Manhattan Detention Complex facing 25 years if convicted for more than 70 crimes accused of him and his crew.
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including 'This Sick Beat' Among the phrases that Swift secured are “Party Like it’s 1989" and “Could Show You Incredible Things.”
- Wine Raves: the Toast of Los Angeles Nightlife Enjoy fine wines while getting your groove on the dance floor at one of L.A.'s hottest new club events.
- Kristian Bush Releasing Debut Solo Album 'Southern Gravity' in April “I would say the spell that I’m casting is love the life that you’re in," he said of his new album 'Southern Gravity.'
- John Frusciante Is Making an Acid House Album: Hear the First Single By Ezra Marcus John Frusciante blazed brightly during his tenure with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, writing some of their most iconic and irreverent guitar parts. Since he left the band he's charted a course toward far more experimental terrain,...
- Young Thug, Metro Boomin Release 'Warrior' & 'Speed Racer' As Metro Thuggin: Listen Perhaps a full mixtape is not far behind?
- Eddie Van Halen to Discuss 'What It Means to Be American' in D.C. The usually reclusive Eddie Van Halen will be interviewed at a public event in Washington, D.C.
- Run the Jewels Debut Trippy 'Lie, Cheat, Steal' Video: Watch The new video is a collaboration with RUFFMERCY.
- Tyga, Chris Brown Reveal 'Fan of a Fan: The Album' Tracklist Ty Dolla $ign, Pusha T and 50 Cent are among the features.
- Dierks Bentley, Thomas Rhett, the Cadillac Three Party on a Plane to the Super Bowl Dierks Bentley and some friends got drunk on a plane.
- Kenny G: I'm Partially Responsible for Starbucks' Frappuccino, You're Welcome Oh, new album too.
- Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood 'Trying' for a Duets Album in 2015 "We are trying to get it out this year," Garth Brooks said. "We'll test the waters."
- Sly Stone Wins $5 Million in Unpaid Royalties in Lawsuit The lawsuit, pitting the reclusive singer against a former attorney and manager, has been going on for five years.
- Kid Ink, DeJ Loaf to Headline the 2015 Scream Tour, Jeremih Will Not Jeremih was originally announced but has since denied involvement.
- Migos Criticized for Giving Mere $1,000 Check to Atlanta High School Was it enough?