- Festival Cancels R. Kelly's Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash R. Kelly will no longer headline the inaugural Fashion Meets Music Festival in Columbus, OH after many complained of the R&B singer's questionable past.
- Spoon's New Album, 'They Want My Soul,' Is Streaming The album hits stores Aug. 5.
- Karen O Goes Swimming in 'Rapt' Video: Watch The video shows Karen O hangin' underwater, fading in and out of shots so as not to drown, all while the song, "Rapt," unfolds its minimal self.
- Nashville's Historic RCA Studio A Sold to Developer After weeks of speculation the 50-year-old Nashville building that houses RCA Studio A has been sold to a developer.
- Lea Michele of 'Glee' Fame Joining 'Sons of Anarchy' as a Guest Star The episode will air on Oct. 14, and there is no word on whether it will be one-and-done or if there might be further visits from Gertie during the season.
- Two Former Members of Pussy Riot Suing the Russian Government After Imprisonment The pair has announced they will be suing the Russian government for €120,000 each in compensation, as well as €10,000 in court fees.
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy "When a music artist or songwriter signs to Ultra, it is our responsibility to protect what they have created."
- Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled After Pressure from Native American Group The Nuge continues to see casino concert dates canceled after making racially-charged remarks about POTUS earlier in the year.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' "I don't think it would be any fun without the drugs. It's a drug party."
- Watch Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign & Juicy J Get 'Shell Shocked' in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Video Clips of the rappers spitting their verses are interspersed with high action scenes from the movie, including shots of star Megan Fox.
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates Both albums hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 when originally released in the mid-'70s, with each having No. 1 singles as well -- "Listen to What the Man Said" (Venus and Mars) and "Silly Love Songs" (At the Speed of Sound).
- Petition Asks Iron Maiden to Bring Back Original 'Eddie the Head' Artist Derek Riggs You might not be familiar with Derek Riggs by name, but chances are you've seen his work.
- Ariana Grande Instructs You to Show Her 'What Your Mama Gave Ya' on 'Bang Bang' Teaser: Listen "Bang Bang" teaser No. 3 is here.