- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song 'F----D My Way to the Top' "You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying."
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- Young Chop Working on New Kanye West Album Young Chop will do this by playing a key role on two of the year's most anticipated rap albums, Kanye West's seventh solo LP and the sophomore album from Meek Mill.
- SBTRKT Announces 'Wonder Where We Land' LP, Shares 'New Dorp, New York' Feat. Ezra Koenig SBTRKT, the masked producer that walks the world as a Aaron Jerome, is back with a full-length LP now announced, his follow-up to 2011's self-titled effort.
- Jack White Covers Lorde's 'Royals': Watch White's take on Lorde follows recent stabs at songs by Jay Z, Kanye West and Metallica.
- The Top 5 Performances from the 2014 Alternative Press Music Awards Here are our top five highlights of the evening, featuring A Day to Remember, Brendon Urie and much, much more.
- Listen to Steve Angello's New Song 'Wasted Love,' Featuring The Temper Trap's Dougy Mandagi "We just wanted to have a song where our worlds collided a little bit, something that speaks to all of us, so I wanted to create something that was different but also honored the Temper Trap style."
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z 'On the Run' Concert Special HBO's On the Run tour special has an official run date in September.
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records' Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter It was a digital love affair on Twitter when Kaskade, Phan and their fans responded to Ultra's recently filed copyright infringement lawsuit.
- Kid Rock Dragged Into Insane Clown Posse Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Over Sex Toy A former employee has filed suit against ICP's record label, claiming a culture of “constant and pervasive harassment."
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize Billy Joel will receive the prize this November in Washington D.C., following an honorary luncheon and musical performances.
- Garth Brooks' Digital Debut Could Help Him Surpass Elvis Presley In a new report from USA Today, Brooks is predicted to become the best-selling solo act in history with the launch of his digital catalog.
- Listen to OneRepublic's Song for 'The Giver' Soundtrack, 'Ordinary Human' The soundtrack officially drops Aug. 5.