- Ted Nugent Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Cosby And Rev. Al Sharpton "Dear 'Justice' System, Either arrest and indict Bill Cosby for rape and Al Sharpton for tax evasion or finally admit that there are two sets of laws."
- Black Sabbath Announces 'The End': Their Final Tour Ever Black Sabbath has announced they will bring their live musical careers to a close with one final tour.
- Tom DeLonge Recalls the Moment He Quit Blink-182 The decision to re-prioritize his life, putting Blink-182 on the back-burner was a stressful one—Strangely enough, it was accelerated by a press release.
- Chief Keef Sued for No-Show, Instagram Evidence Could Cost Rapper $75K Embattled Chicago-based rapper Chief Keef is being sued for $175,000 for skipping a show at Alabama's Auburn University.
- Keith Richards: Metallica, Black Sabbath Jokes, Hip Hop for the Tone Deaf “What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there."
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6 When Jay Z offers advice, French listens. Wouldn't you?
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results Science proves it. Harry can change the world.
- Brad Paisley Drops 'Country Nation’ Music Video Trucks, tractors, sweet tea and football mascots!
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco "I’m not undermining other issues. But I feel like that’s obvious, like I shouldn’t even have to bring that up."
- Is Garth Brooks Remaking 'Friends In Low Places' with Country Superstars? George Strait, Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line and Keith Urban are reportedly all included on the new version.
- Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable' Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests More details have been released for Janet Jackson's "Unbreakable," her first studio album in seven years.
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA's Performance He also performed his new song, and had a drum-off with Questlove.
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single 'Do It Right' The track features a sophisticated sound for the 19-year-old singer. "Do It Right" features rapper Rob Villa, who brings his unique flow to the R&B-inspired track.
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force The task force will "Develop recommendations for enforceable health and safety measures and procedures, that would be required for all electronic music festivals on County-owned property."
- Tool Release Limited Edition Blankets No word, however, on the progress of a new album.
- Phish Announce Trio of Concerts in Mexico You'll be able to hear Phish sing “A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing" while standing next to the ocean.
- Rick Ross Drops Video for "Money and Powder" Polo, apparently, is Rozay's new hobby.