- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her 'Idol,' Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call While there are many reasons to look up to Lorde, she has found her own hero, one who is rather god-like. At least, in his professional opinion.
- Metallica Plan Reissues of 'Ride the Lightning,' 'Master of Puppets' And they're asking fans to help them collect artifacts from the era.
- Kendrick Lamar Performs 'i' at LeBron James' First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch Cleveland loves LeBron James almost as much as Kendrick Lamar loves himself. But, not quite.
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again A shout out from Drake. A remix with Remy Ma. A spot on a new Detroit-centric Eminem track. Well-earned comparisons to Kendrick Lamar. DeJ Loaf is the hottest new thing in hip-hop. And it only took four months to get there.
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with 'I Bet My Life': Watch "I remember watching the LeBron James documentary with my buddies over my house in high school, and thinking you know, 'That dude's going to go on to do big things,'" Dan Reynolds told the crowd.
- Chief Keef and Gucci Mane Share Collaborative Album, 'Big Gucci Sosa': Listen Two of rap's most controversial contemporaries have united for a new album that's sure to ignite the streets through the rest of the year and beyond.
- Nas Shares Studio Version of 'The Season,' Featuring J Dilla Beat Nas has crafted an instant classic utilizing Dilla's "Gobstopper" beat from the legendary 'Donuts' album.
- Public Enemy to Reissue Deluxe Editions of 'It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back' & 'Fear of a Black Planet' Two of the pioneering hip-hop group's most revered full-lengths are getting the deluxe treatment for the holidays.
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye's Family in Court Over Alleged 'Blurred Lines' Ripoff It's been a tough year for Thicke, and now some of that drama will carry over into 2015 when he faces the Gaye family in court.
- Read Previously Unreleased Poems from 17-Year-Old Tupac Shakur The letters provide crucial insight into the mindset of one of the last few decade’s most evocative artists.
- Stream Lil Boosie's 'Life After Deathrow' Mixtape The album ranges across several song archetypes.
- Ludacris Drops a New Ludaverse, This Time Over 'Tom Ford': Listen Ludaverse Thursday!
- Rick Ross Tags K. Michelle for 'If They Knew': Listen The song’s about a troubled love affair between forbidden lovers.
- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub "Now I’ve heard there’s a [new album] coming out. I’m not on it, I know that,” he said. "She's a slippery little fish is Adele."
- Watch Angaleena Presley's Haunting New Video for 'Pain Pills' Presley brings the track, which is a protest song about the struggle coal mining communities face with prescription medication, hauntingly to life.
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- WALK THE MOON Announce New Album 'Talking Is Hard' Talking Is Hard is out Dec. 2.