- Skrillex, Tommy Trash, Nick Swardson Star in Hilarious Concert Trailer In the hilarious new trailer for Southern California EDM festival, Hard Day of the Dead, Nick Swardson plays John Malcovuum, a deranged vacuum obsessed with sucking up DJ Tommy Trash.
- TomorrowWorld Attendees Slam Promoters There's no singing in the rain 'round these parts.
- Listen to Shaquille O'Neal on Kryoman's New Dance Track 'My Lit Squads' Shaquille O'Neal, as his new alter ego DJ Diesel, will be making his DJ'ing debut at this weekend's TomorrowWorld Festival. He'll celebrate with his new Kryoman collaboration.
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in 'For a Better Day' and 'Pure Grinding' Videos Avicii tackles the serious issue of child trafficking with a tale of escape and revenge, as children grow up and enact punishment on the people that hurt them many years earlier.
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force The task force will "Develop recommendations for enforceable health and safety measures and procedures, that would be required for all electronic music festivals on County-owned property."
- To Deadmau5's Delight, 'We Are Your Friends' Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever His faith in music is restored.
- HARD Day of the Dead Books Skrillex, DeadMau5, Future and More HARD revealed the lineup to its annual Halloween concert, Day of the Dead, and it is stacked like the promoter has something to prove.
- Calvin Harris Tops Highest Paid DJs of 2015 For superstar DJ and Taylor Swift boyfriend Calvin Harris, 2015 is turning out to be just as good as 2014.
- Jack Ü Is Looking for Couples to Star in Their Next Video You have to have a date, be young, and be in Detroit.
- Avicii Announces Two New Singles, 'For A Better Day' and 'Pure Grinding' And one of those singles features Alex Ebert of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes.
- Major Lazer's "Lean On" Was Passed on by Rihanna and Nicki Minaj But it worked out pretty well for the singer known as Mø.
- Diplo & Skrillex to Get Serious with 'Charlie Rose' Tonight Jack Ü are about to pop up somewhere you definitely wouldn't expect: PBS.