- Deadmau5 Shoots Amazing Photo of the Moon. No, Seriously Deadmau5 is a good photographer, apparently. Just look at the photo.
- Skrillex Discusses Tracks He Produced for Justin Bieber "I can’t speak for him, but I think he’s starting to grapple with the fact he’s a role model for a generation.”
- Deadmau5 and Aaron Carter Set for Epic Video Game Battle The two will settle their differences via a not-so-friendly game of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Lady Antebellum and Audien Release 'Something Better' Music Video Lady Antebellum and Audien release a music video for their collaboration, "Something Better."
- Deadmau5 Shares 'Imaginary Friends' — Listen Deadmau5 is keen to share clips of songs he's working on and the latest is not only worth a listen but it's interesting to watch him assemble it in real-time.
- Less Than 1% of iTunes Users Paying for Apple Music Subscription Apple Music has 6.5 million paid subscribers out of 800 million iTunes users.
- Skrillex, Tommy Trash, Nick Swardson Star in Hilarious Concert Trailer In the hilarious new trailer for Southern California EDM festival, Hard Day of the Dead, Nick Swardson plays John Malcovuum, a deranged vacuum obsessed with sucking up DJ Tommy Trash.
- TomorrowWorld Attendees Slam Promoters There's no singing in the rain 'round these parts.
- Listen to Shaquille O'Neal on Kryoman's New Dance Track 'My Lit Squads' Shaquille O'Neal, as his new alter ego DJ Diesel, will be making his DJ'ing debut at this weekend's TomorrowWorld Festival. He'll celebrate with his new Kryoman collaboration.
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in 'For a Better Day' and 'Pure Grinding' Videos Avicii tackles the serious issue of child trafficking with a tale of escape and revenge, as children grow up and enact punishment on the people that hurt them many years earlier.
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force The task force will "Develop recommendations for enforceable health and safety measures and procedures, that would be required for all electronic music festivals on County-owned property."
- To Deadmau5's Delight, 'We Are Your Friends' Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever His faith in music is restored.