- Diplo Debuts Jack U's 'Take U There' with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen While Diplo has been playing the track in DJ sets, the Brooklyn show marked the first time it was performed live.
- Zedd Releases Remix of Magic!'s 'Rude': Listen After Zedd teased the remix on Instagram, Magic! has gone ahead and dropped a full-length version.
- Ferrari Tells Deadmau5 to Stop it with the 'Purrari' Already The Purrari was famous for being the car Deadmau5 used to ferry such celebs as Skrillex and Toronto mayor Rob Ford around town for coffee.
- Grimes Takes Us to Hell in 'Go' Video: Watch The song was originally written for Rihanna but rejected.
- Zedd Teases EDM Remix of Magic!'s 'Rude': Listen Zedd's high-energy version will follow the recent hip-hop heavy remix featuring Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign and Travis Barker.
- Aphex Twin Says Kanye West Ripped Him Off on Sample for 'Blame Game' When Aphex Twin's music showed up on multiple tracks on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, everyone probably assumed that the samples were legit and cleared. Not so, says Aphex Twin/
- Afrojack & Martin Garrix's 'Turn Up the Speakers' Video Is a Sexy Model Party: Watch Scantily-clad women and men bump and grind to the big-room beats of the pulsating single from these two DJ superstars.
- Major Lazer Cartoon to Debut in 2015, Along with New Album The cartoon will be launched with the third Major Lazer album, a follow-up to 2013's 'Free the Universe.'
- James Blake Drops Weird New Track '200 Press': Listen It will be interesting to see where Blake goes from here — and hopefully we won't have to wait for that too long.
- Diplo Recounts Getting 'Super Weird' With Madonna in the Studio Recording Her New Album "One is super weird. Late one night in the studio we got a little bit drunk and she improvised a little hook and we made a song out of it."
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, 'Blame': Listen The tune features the vocals of British singer John Newman, best known for his 2013 hit, "Love Me Again."
- Flo Rida Teams with Sage the Gemini on Infectious New Song, 'GDFR': Listen If the song accomplishes anything, it will be having teenagers singing along to the phrase "double entendre" while on the dance floor, regardless of whether they actually know what that is.