- Tim McGraw Doesn't Quite Understand His New Movie 'Tomorrowland' When Tim McGraw isn't releasing albums and touring the country, he's working on his acting chops.
- Jason Aldean, Eric Church Speak Out About 2014 Fatalities at Country Concerts In a new interview with Rolling Stone Country, Jason Aldean and Eric Church open up about the fatalities at recent country shows.
- Country Clichés Unraveled: The Generation Gap Kenny Chesney's hit "American Kids" appears aimed less at the "kids" than their parents. Which makes it one of the biggest songs in recent years to address a topic that was all the rage a few decades back: the generation gap.
- New Music to Know: Josh Abbott Band Bring Beer & Two-Stepping to Concert Halls Everywhere On a regular Tuesday night in New York City earlier this month, country music fans were seen two-stepping along to the Josh Abbott Band. According to the frontman, that's just a normal night at a Josh Abbott show.
- Grand Ole Opry Star & 'Abilene' Singer George Hamilton IV Dead at 77 The singer behind the hits "Abilene" and "A Rose and a Baby Ruth" passed away this week at age 77.
- Single Again: Bubba Sparxx - 'Ugly'/'Ms. New Booty' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to genre-blurring “country” rapper Bubba Sparxxx about his smash debut single “Ugly,” produced by Timbaland, and the even bigger, stadium-bound booty anthem “Ms. New Booty.” Sparxxx recently released...
- Kacey Musgraves Gearing Up for Sophomore Album “We’ll just clear our heads and write and see what happens,” she said.
- Mayor of Portland, Maine Wants to Help Tim McGraw Find Portland, Maine We suggest you get a lobster roll while you're there, McGraw.
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with 'Endless Love': Watch Sure, Blake Shelton can judge, but can he lip-sync? All was revealed last night.
- Rolling Stones to Release Live Albums from 1975, 1981 In other Stones news, they have a string of dates in Australia and New Zealand next month.
- Cover Story: Kenny Chesney Reclaims His Soul In Nashville, Alan Light meets with Kenny Chesney to discuss the renewed focus he had writing and finding the songs on his upcoming album The Big Revival. It could have been another album that came out of the well-oiled machine that is the Chesney...
- Dolly Parton Corn Maze Created in Tennessee Dolly Parton and Florida Georgia Line have much more in common than one would think.