- Watch Jason Aldean's Sexy 'Burnin' It Down' Video Jason Aldean is ending summer with a bang, releasing the video for his new single "Burnin' It Down."
- Trisha Yearwood & Kelly Clarkson Duet on 'PrizeFighter': Listen The title track from her forthcoming album, "PrizeFighter" features Kelly Clarkson and will impact at country radio on Sept. 15.
- Glen Campbell's 'I'll Be Me' Documentary To Hit Theaters Oct. 24 The new documentary "Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me" follows Campbell and his family as the legendary singer embarks on his 2012 Goodbye Tour, in the wake of being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.
- New Music to Know: 8 Artists You'll Need To Know This Fall Grab a pumpkin-spice latte and get ready to upgrade your playlists.
- 'CMT Crossroads' Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode CMT Crossroads is adding GRAMMY-winning artists John Legend and Lee Ann Womack to their roster this September.
- Dolly Parton Accepts Kenny Rogers' ALS Ice Bucket Challenge "My shoes are plastic but then again so is the rest of me," she jokes. "You're dying to see this hairdo go down the drain, ain't you?"
- Swon Brothers Releasing Self-Titled Major Label Debut in October With their single "Later On" rising fast on the country charts, "Voice" finalists the Swon Brothers today announced a release date for their new album. Hear a four-song preview.
- After Rumored Suicide Scare, Josh Gracin is Back On the Road & Writing After a possible suicide scare, Josh Gracin is back on Facebook and letting fans know he's doing better.
- Eric Church, Wife Launch Chief Cares Charity Eric Church is teaming up with his wife Katherine to launch their own charity called Chief Cares.
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who've Used Award Shows as Protest Signs While bands have declined entrance to the Rock Hall of Fame and British artists have snubbed knighthood, only a handful had have the guts to walk onstage and use their award-winning moment to make a political statement.
- Tim McGraw Drives Toward Album Release with New Single 'Shotgun Rider' Three weeks ahead of his new studio album, McGraw releases "Shotgun Rider," a new single with a cool, confident melody.
- Luke Bryan Makes 4-Year-Old Fan's Day At a recent Luke Bryan show in New York, a 4-year-old boy with Asperger's Syndrome stood near the stage with a shirt that read "Luke Bryan is one of the pieces to my puzzle." The shirt, it turns out, caught Bryan's eye from the stage.