- The Band Perry 'Close' on New Single, Third Album The Band Perry are hard at work on their forthcoming third album, the followup to 2013's 'Pioneer.'
- Eli Young Band Shine Lights in 'Turn It On' Video: Watch If the next step is appealing to a younger, hipper fanbase, this clip has Eli Young Band on the right track.
- Ashley Monroe Shows Off Her Record Collection, Bowling Game in 'On to Something Good' Video The video takes the viewer on a journey through Monroe's closet, thrift store finds and record store selections.
- Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell Debut 'Bring It on Home to Memphis': Listen It's a song from their upcoming new collaboration 'The Traveling Kind.'
- Brett Eldredge's 'Lose My Mind' Adds Danger Mouse, Cee Lo Songwriting Credits “Lose My Mind” is the first single off Eldredge’s upcoming sophomore album.
- Bret Michaels Is Making Bro Country, Too: Watch His 'Girls on Bars' Video No, it's not a Florida Georgia Line song.
- Miranda Lambert Revives Roadside Bars and Pink Guitars Tour with All Girl Openers The tour will kick off in September.
- Hunter Hayes Previews Wheels Up Tour, Cites Justin Timberlake & Punch Brothers as Influences Hunter Hayes has a brand new show planned for his Wheels Up Tour with Lady Antebellum and Sam Hunt, which launches May 1 in Lubbock, Texas.
- Interview: Tyler Farr Says 'Suffer In Peace' is an Authentic Portrait of Who He Is Tyler Farr says his new album Suffer In Peace will give country fans a good look into who he is not only as an artist, but also as a person.
- Hootie and the Blowfish Reunite on 'Letterman' with 'Hold My Hand': Watch If there's any worry that time has not been kind to Hootie and his Blowfish, leave your reservations at the door.
- Dustin Lynch's 'Hell of a Night' Video Provides a Behind-the-Scenes Peek at Life on the Road: Watch Judging by the title alone, you can guess it's a good time.
- Willie Nelson Got an 82nd Birthday Present from a 5th Grader on 'Kimmel': Watch "I spent half my life making music with my friends. And the other half working in my garden where I grow special magical plants," the 5th grader states.