- Interview: Little Big Town Says New Album Truly Is a 'Pain Killer' The country quartet said they named their new album 'Pain Killer' because they want to help listeners cope with the highs and lows of everyday life. "It has a bit of a vintage throwback to it," Karen Fairchild told Radio.com, "but it's strong."
- Miranda Lambert Raises Over $600K at 'Cause for the Paws' Event Miranda Lambert is a mother to seven rescue dogs. It comes as no surprise then, that MuttNation Foundation, which aims to end animal cruelty, neglect and homelessness, is a cause dear to her heart.
- Willie Nelson Joins Forces with Sister Bobbie for 'December Day' Willie Nelson teams up with his sister Bobbie Nelson for a new album that's the first of an archival series called Willie's Stash. See the full "December Day" track listing.
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- Kenny Chesney Announces 2015 'Big Revival' Tour Chesney's 2015 concert tour will kick off March 26 in Nashville, Tenn. "This is gonna be a wild night," Chesney said. "I hope the fans are ready.”
- Florida Georgia Line's 'Anything Goes' Hits No. 1 The country duo, made up of Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley, received their first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with their latest release 'Anything Goes.'
- New Music to Know: Sam Hunt Combines His Love For Usher & Steve Earle on Debut 'Montevallo' On his debut, Hunt blends country and R&B to make his own kind of music. A kind of music that could easily be played on the radio alongside Drake and Ed Sheeran, both of whom have crossed the genre lines.
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works In a new interview with the Las Vegas Sun, the country singer opened up on how her Las Vegas residency helped her muster up the courage to release new music.
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger to Team Up for 'CMT Crossroads' Jason Aldean will join forces with Bob Seger for the next edition of 'CMT Crossroads.' The country singer and rock icon will partner for an evening of duets of both artist's hits.
- Keith Urban, Luke Bryan Among CMT Artist of the Year Honorees The broadcast will honor country's biggest acts, including Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line.
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To? From Taylor Swift's extensive album rollout to Gwen Stefani's return to a solo career, here's what's been happening in the news for these artists recently.
- Sara Evans to Release Holiday Album 'At Christmas' Country singer Sara Evans is getting into the holiday spirit this Christmas with the release of a holiday album.