- Nashville Songwriter Paul Craft Dead at 76 By Kurt Wolff Paul Craft, a noted country and rock songwriter and member of the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, died this past weekend on Oct. 18. He was 76. According to the Nashville Tennessean, Craft died Saturday at Saint Thomas...
- Jason Aldean Announces New Burn It Down Tour Leg Starting in February The shows will kick off Feb. 12 in Greenville, S.C.
- Alan Jackson Announces 25th Anniversary Tour By Kurt Wolff Country superstar Alan Jackson has been earning accolades throughout 2014, as this year marked his 25th anniversary as a major label recording artist. Now Jackson is taking the celebration on the road starting early next year with...
- Dustin Lynch Receives Stitches After Being Hit By Beer Can at Festival: Watch Oct. 17 was not a good night for Dustin Lynch.
- Live: Eric Church Returns to Madison Square Garden for Sold-Out Show Eight years ago, Eric Church graced New York's Madison Square Garden stage for the first time as an opener for Rascal Flatts. Last night (Oct. 17) he returned as headliner for a sold-out show. Read a review and see the set list.
- Impact: Little Big Town Ready to Drop New Album 'Pain Killer' Little Big Town releases their sixth studio album "Pain Killer" this Tuesday.
- Tanya Tucker Exhibit Opening at Country Music Hall of Fame "Tanya Tucker: Strong Enough to Bend" will open Nov. 14 and honor the life and long, successful career of the country superstar.
- Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw the Light' Finalizes Cast The Hank Williams biopic 'I Saw the Light' is getting closer to production. Actors David Krumholtz, Josh Pais, James DuMont and Wrenn Schmidt have just been added to the cast.
- Jason Aldean Wants You to Either Love or Hate His Music Aldean's as passionate about his new album as he is about his home state of Georgia. It's been 16 years since he packed up and left for Nashville, but those roots are anything but forgotten.
- Trace Adkins Announces Christmas Show Tour Trace Adkins announced that he will be releasing a DVD called "The Christmas Show," which will surely get all country fans in the holiday spirit. Now he's also revealed a slew of Christmas Show tour dates.
- Watch Tyler Farr's Video for 'A Guy Walks Into a Bar' Tyler Farr's new song "A Guy Walks Into a Bar" may seem like a joke from the title, but there's much more to the song and the video.
- Eric Church Brings 'Talladega' to 'The Tonight Show': Watch Eric Church gets nostalgic on his new single "Talladega," which he performed last night on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.'