- Tim McGraw Responds to 'That Slap' In New Interview: 'You Just Got to Move On' It's the slap the country world is still talking about.
- Jason Aldean Premieres New Single 'Burnin' It Down': Listen Aldean's new single "Burnin' It Down" is the first song from his highly anticipated sixth studio album, which is expected later this year. Hear the new song now.
- Reba McEntire Returns, Releases New Song with a Message: 'Pray for Peace' This marks the first music in over three years from the living legend, and as she describes it, it was the message of the song that really guided her back into recording.
- The Cadillac Three Are Behind Your Favorite Country Radio Hits of 2014 Jake Owen's "Beachin'," "Meanwhile Back At Mama's" by Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts' new single "Payback," Keith Urban's "Raise 'Em Up." All written by Cadillac Three. And yes, they do they wish they kept a few for themselves.
- Chris Young's 'Who I Am With You' Becomes His Sixth No. 1 "Who I Am with You" just earned the country singer his sixth No. 1. "It's such a cool snapshot moment of what you'd say when you are madly, madly in love with somebody," Young told Radio.com.
- Radio Feedback: Martina McBride Shared Radio First with Her Husband at Their Kitchen Table "John and I, we sit at our kitchen table," McBride remembers of hearing her first single on the radio back in 1992. "We had a little boombox, and we listened."
- A Hologram of Keith Urban is Touring Malls in Australia The hologram will travel throughout several cities in Australia over the next few weeks.
- Country Clichés Unraveled: Tailgate Parties Tailgate parties seem to be everywhere in country music these days. But it turns out that, lyrically, this 'bro country' staple is a recent phenomenon. So who sang about them first?
- Lady Antebellum to Release New Album '747' In September Lady Antebellum is "fired up" about their fifth studio album "747," which touches down Sept. 30. See the track listing and cover image.
- Brad Paisley on Breastfeeding Mom at San Diego Concert: Seems 'She Did the Absolute Wrong Thing' A woman claimed she was removed for breastfeeding her baby at a Paisley show—though police counter it was for the infant's safety. "There's no way I would take a -month-old baby into the pit at one of my concerts," Paisley said.
- Kenny Chesney Broke the Internet When He Announced His Only 2014 Show Kenny Chesney is in high demand. And understandably so. The country singer announced his only show for the year earlier this week and when his fans raced to get the tickets, they crashed the system.
- Little Big Town Steps In As Blake Shelton's Advisers on 'The Voice' Even Blake Shelton gets by with a little help from his friends. The country singer and The Voice coach is calling on his friends Little Big Town for help on The Voice.