- Dolly Parton Defends Miley Cyrus, Gears Up for Live Twitter Chat "The girl is smart. And she doesn’t have to be so drastic. But I will respect her choices. I did it my way, so why can’t she do it her way?" Dolly Parton said.
- Dierks Bentley Wants You to Get 'Drunk on a Plane' with New App Dierks Bentley is all about getting drunk on a plane and now you can, too. In celebration of his new single, "Drunk on a Plane," he launched a photo app that allows fans to upload their personal photos and add their own story to the snapshot with...
- Watch Hunter Hayes' Passionate Performance of 'You Think You Know Somebody' “It’s about that moment when you really thought you knew everything about somebody. Everything was going well then all of a sudden everything just disappears. It’s that really hard moment of when you’re whole life changes, instantly.”
- Ronnie Milsap, Hank Cochran & Mac Wiseman Are 2014 Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees "I've wanted to be in the Country Music Hall of Fame for as long as I can remember," Ronnie Milsap said. "I did not get to Nashville until I was 30. I've often thought if I got here earlier things would have turned out different. You just never...
- Radio Feedback: Jerrod Niemann Runs Out of Gas While Hearing 'Lover Lover' on the Radio "We were looking for a gas station. All of a sudden 'Lover, Lover' came on and we got so excited we cranked it up and we had the windows rolled down. It was one of those really surreal, cool moments and then we just forgot about the gas completely."
- Glen Campbell 'Happy and Content' in New Care Facility According to his wife Kim, singer Glen Campbell is "happy and content" in the Alzheimer's care facility he was moved to recently, and he "still has his sense of humor."
- 1990s Hitmaker Kevin Sharp Dies at Age 43 Kevin Sharp, a country hitmaker from the 1990s who had been battling cancer since he was a teenager, died Saturday night (April 19). He was 43.
- Eric Church to Release 'The Outsiders' Vinyl for Record Store Day Eric Church fans will soon be able to add his No. 1 album, The Outsiders, to their vinyl collections. The Outsiders vinyl will include two bonus tracks and an exclusive album poster.
- Charlie Daniels Band Goes 'Off the Grid' on New Album of Bob Dylan Songs "I didn't want to copy an arrangement he had done, or even the people who had covered his music had done," Daniels told Radio.com. Instead, on his new album, he aimed for "a totally fresh approach to the Dylan tunes."
- Randy Houser Earns Third No. 1 with 'Goodnight Kiss' After hitting No. 1 twice last year, country artist Houser is back in the top spot this week with "Goodnight Kiss." The song, he told Radio.com, rang true because it was "something that everybody could identify with."
- New Music to Know: The Cadillac Three Are All About 'The South' With their single, "The South," Cadillac Three were looking to give the kids of today a song that they could relate to, just as they had related to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" when they were little.
- Glen Campbell Moved to Alzheimer’s Facility In 2011, singer Glen Campbell and his family made public the news that he'd been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Now the singer is moving into a special facility to receive additional care.