- Florida Georgia Line's 'Anything Goes' Hits No. 1 The country duo, made up of Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley, received their first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with their latest release 'Anything Goes.'
- New Music to Know: Sam Hunt Combines His Love For Usher & Steve Earle on Debut 'Montevallo' On his debut, Hunt blends country and R&B to make his own kind of music. A kind of music that could easily be played on the radio alongside Drake and Ed Sheeran, both of whom have crossed the genre lines.
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works In a new interview with the Las Vegas Sun, the country singer opened up on how her Las Vegas residency helped her muster up the courage to release new music.
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger to Team Up for 'CMT Crossroads' Jason Aldean will join forces with Bob Seger for the next edition of 'CMT Crossroads.' The country singer and rock icon will partner for an evening of duets of both artist's hits.
- Keith Urban, Luke Bryan Among CMT Artist of the Year Honorees The broadcast will honor country's biggest acts, including Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line.
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To? From Taylor Swift's extensive album rollout to Gwen Stefani's return to a solo career, here's what's been happening in the news for these artists recently.
- Sara Evans to Release Holiday Album 'At Christmas' Country singer Sara Evans is getting into the holiday spirit this Christmas with the release of a holiday album.
- Trisha Yearwood, Phillip Phillips, Little Big Town & Carlos Santana to Perform at MLB World Series The World Series kicks off tonight (Oct. 21) in Kansas City, Missouri with a performance by Trisha Yearwood.
- Little Big Town On Grand Ole Opry Induction: 'It Was Surreal' "It was like a two-night high," Kimberly Schlapman explains to Radio.com of Little Big Town's invitation and then induction into the Grand Ole Opry.
- Nashville Songwriter Paul Craft Dead at 76 Craft was the songwriter behind such unique hits as "Brother Jukebox," "Keep Me from Blowing Away" and "Dropkick Me Jesus (through the goalposts of life)."
- Jason Aldean Announces New Burn It Down Tour Leg Starting in February The shows will kick off Feb. 12 in Greenville, S.C.
- Alan Jackson Announces 25th Anniversary Tour The country superstar is taking his 25th anniversary celebration on the road next year. See dates and cities on Jackson's 2015 Keepin' It Country Tour.