- Carrie Underwood Shares 'Greatest Hits: Decade #1' Tracklist The Dec. 9 release will span two discs and 25 songs.
- Garth Brooks Reveals 'Man Against Machine' Tracklist Brooks today released details on all 14 tracks of his new album 'Man Against Machine.'
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes See some of this year's top costumes from musicians across the globe.
- Rodney Atkins Returns with New Single 'Eat Sleep Love You Repeat': Listen Earlier this week, Atkins released a new single called "Eat Sleep Love You Repeat," which will appear on the follow-up to 2011's 'Take a Back Road.'
- Watch Angaleena Presley's Haunting New Video for 'Pain Pills' Presley brings the track, which is a protest song about the struggle coal mining communities face with prescription medication, hauntingly to life.
- Keith Urban Joins Tim McGraw, The Band Perry to Headline 2015 Country Jam Country music fans can get their camping gear ready for the 2015 Country Jam Festival.
- Zac Brown Band to Perform Before College Football Playoff Championship Game Zac Brown Band are headed to the end zone.
- Lady Antebellum & Keith Apicary Team for 'Freestyle' Video in NYC: Watch In the new "Freestyle" video, Keith Apicary (an actor, comedian, dancer and filmmaker whose real name is Nathan Barnatt) brings Lady Antebellum's latest single to life during a day in New York.
- Garth Brooks to Stream Teasers of New Album on Halloween Garth Brooks is getting into the Halloween spirit with his new music site GhostTunes.
- Sad Songs & Waltzes Aren't Selling This Year: Country Music Aims Positive Was Willie Nelson right when he sang that "Sad Songs and Waltzes Aren't Selling This Year"? Is country music now all happy and upbeat?
- Florida Georgia Line Get Their Sunday On in 'Sun Daze' Video: Watch The pair open on a familiar scene: a re-enactment of the events in that great commentary on being a corporate drone, 'Office Space.'
- Brantley Gilbert Joins Kenny Chesney's 'Big Revival' Tour for 15 Shows Chesney announced today that Brantley Gilbert will be a supporting act on select stadium dates during his Big Revival Tour next year.