- Randy Houser Earns Third No. 1 with 'Goodnight Kiss' After hitting No. 1 twice last year, country artist Houser is back in the top spot this week with "Goodnight Kiss." The song, he told Radio.com, rang true because it was "something that everybody could identify with."
- New Music to Know: The Cadillac Three Are All About 'The South' With their single, "The South," Cadillac Three were looking to give the kids of today a song that they could relate to, just as they had related to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" when they were little.
- Glen Campbell Moved to Alzheimer’s Facility In 2011, singer Glen Campbell and his family made public the news that he'd been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Now the singer is moving into a special facility to receive additional care.
- Watch Lee Brice's Video for 'Personal' and 'Honest' New Single 'I Don't Dance' "It's such a personal song," Brice told Radio.com about "I Don't Dance," and the fact it's now a single is "like my dream." It's "very honest and very real." Watch the new video inside.
- Florida Georgia Line, Justin Moore Featured in Outnumber Hunger Live! Concert Performances from the recent Outnumber Hunger concert in Las Vegas, part of the ACM's Party for a Cause, will be broadcast on selection television and digital outlets April 18.
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower Can you imagine surprising someone you don't know by dropping in during their bridal shower? That's exactly what Taylor Swift did for a longtime fan in Columbus, Ohio. And now Swift has posted a video -- watch it now.
- The 2015 ACM Awards in Texas Are Already Sold Out The 50th ACM Awards will be held next year not in Las Vegas but in Texas. And now the Academy has announced that tickets for that event are already sold out.
- Zac Brown Band Announces New Member & The Great American Road Trip Tour The Zac Brown Band will kick off the Great American Road Trip Tour this May in Nebraska. The bandmates will also introduce fans to their newest member, bassist Matt Mangano.
- Watch Keith Urban Give a Tour of His 'Idol' Trailer The country star and 'American Idol' judge takes fans on a backstage tour of his trailer, where he loves to kick back and relax when not on set. And it's unlike anything you've probably ever imagined. No, really.
- Interview: The Oak Ridge Boys on the Atomic Bomb For most people, the first thought that pops to mind when you say the words the Oak Ridge Boys is that bass chorus on their hit single "Elvira": "Giddy up, oom poppa, omm poppa, mow mow."
- Radio Feedback: Katie Armiger Serenades a Taco Bell in Texas "[Taco Bell] was about to close and they played the song on the radio and I was like, 'Please turn it up. This is my song. My song!' And they totally didn't believe me and I had to sing it for the workers of Taco Bell and finally they turned it up...
- Frankie Ballard Says New Single 'Sunshine & Whiskey' Is a 'Summertime Thing' "It's a summertime thing. As an album title, I felt like it really wrapped its arms around all the songs. If nothing else, maybe people in Walmart will look at it and go, 'Sunshine and whiskey?' and at least give it a second glance."