- Dolly Parton Plans Telethon to Support Tennessee Wildfire Victims "I am planning a telethon to support the ‘My People Fund’ where 100 percent of the money will help those who lost their homes in the wildfire," Parton said.
- Brett Eldredge on Setting the Vibe for His Christmas Album 'Glow' He kicked it Rat Pack style: "Thirty piece orchestra, fine whiskey in a glass and wearing a suit, decorating the room with lights, it was magic.”
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Duet Scores 'The Shack' Trailer "Keep Your Eyes on Me" is featured in the forthcoming film staring Sam Worthington.
- Keith Urban Honors First Responders at New Zealand Tour Stop The country experienced a 7.8 magnitude earthquake in mid-November.
- Miranda Lambert to Headline 'A Home for the Holidays' Special She'll be joined by Alessia Cara and Rachel Platten.
- Raelynn: How Being a Child of Divorce Fueled Her New Hit Single "There's been a couple of songs about divorce in country music, but none from the child's perspective."
- Loretta Lynn Smokes Weed for the First Time “I got glaucoma and they gave me one of these cigarettes. I took one smoke off of it and it hit me right here in the chest. I like to have died! Glaucoma is just going to have to take over,” she said.
- Mongolian Electrician Stuns Audiences with George Strait Cover Singing "Amarillo by Morning," the electrician received an enthusiastic reaction from the studio audience.
- Dolly Parton Starts Fund to Help Gatlinburg Wildfire Victims The fund will provide $1,000 a month, for six months to families who lost their homes in the fires.
- Dustin Lynch Gets Hot and Heavy in 'Seein' Red' Video The set up is a wink to the memories that can be hardest to move past.
- Tennessee Wildfires Threaten Dolly Parton's Theme Park As Tennessee is grappling with devastating wildfires, Dolly Parton's theme park could be threatened.
- Luke Bryan Extends Kill the Lights Tour into 2017 The tour launches February 16 in Huntington, West Virginia and runs through March 17 in Orange Beach, Alabama.