- Tyler Farr Has His Own Punchline in 'A Guy Walks into a Bar': Listen You've likely heard the old joke, "A guy walks into a bar..." but you haven't heard Tyler Farr's punchline.
- Watch Hunter Hayes' New Video for 'Tattoo' Hunter Hayes wants your name to be his tattoo.
- Big & Rich to Take the Reins on 'Gravity,' First Album on Own Label, Out in September Big & Rich decided to switch things up for their fifth studio album Gravity, due for release on Sept. 23. The country duo, made up of Big Kenny and John Rich, will put the album out on their own label Big & Rich Records with a partnership...
- Luke Bryan Announces Sixth Annual Farm Tour Luke Bryan won't be crashing the party this fall. Instead, he'll be crashing a few farms.
- Nashville's Historic RCA Studio A Sold to Developer After weeks of speculation the 50-year-old Nashville building that houses RCA Studio A has been sold to a developer.
- Tim McGraw's 'Sundown Heaven Town' Gets September Release, Track List Tim McGraw has given little detail about his forthcoming album. That is until now. McGraw revealed the track list and additional details about 'Sundown Heaven Town,' which will be released on Sept. 16.
- Brad Paisley Goes 'Rogue,' Releases Snippets of New Album Without Label Knowing: Listen Brad Paisley is doing everything he can to leak his new album to his fans. But his label won't have it.
- Keith Urban Concert Sends 22 People to the Hospital Turns out, country shows can get as rowdy as EDM ones.
- Maddie & Tae Take on Bro Country in New Video for 'Girl in a Country Song': Watch Maddie & Tae's current single "Girl in a Country Song" is the talk of the country genre this summer. And their new video will only help to elevate the song's popularity.
- Garth Brooks To Play Ten Shows in Chicago - Tickets on Sale Now Garth Brooks tickets are on sale now, and the number of shows keeps on growing. The grand total is currently ten concerts in Chicago this September.
- New Music to Know: Sturgill Simpson's 'Metamodern' Country Is Turning Heads, Including Zac Brown's Zac Brown tapped the country newcomer to open his arena shows this summer, and it turns out that David Byrne is also a fan.
- Country Music In the Digital Age, From Apps to Festivals From apps to on-demand video to festivals, as country music has upped its public profile over the last few years to be more inclusive, the reputation of its fan base as luddites has gone out the window.