- Interview: Darius Rucker Talks New Album 'Homegrown Honey,' Upcoming Christmas Record Darius Rucker may still be putting the final touches on his fourth country solo album, but that doesn't mean he can't give us some clues on what to expect.
- Jason Aldean Drops Three New Tracks Off 'Old Boots, New Dirt': Listen When you preorder Jason Aldean's record, due out Oct. 7, a new instant download of "Gonna Know We Were Here" is available.
- Listen to Angaleena Presley's Poignant 'Grocery Store' "Grocery Store," was inspired from Angaleena Presley's days at the cash register when she worked at Walmart and Winn-Dixie, a southern grocery store.
- Listen to Florida Georgia Line's Feel Good Anthem 'Sun Daze' Available for listen on Spotify, 'Sun Daze' sounds like a Kenny Chesney anthem complete with a laid back island vibe and a mention of flip flops.
- Dustin Lynch Gears Up for Taste of Country Christmas Tour For Dustin Lynch, a winter tour will be "Where It's At." The country singer will hit the road this fall and winter for the Taste of Country Christmas Tour.
- Maddie & Tae to Release Debut EP in November It follows the success of their debut single "Girl In a Country Song."
- Lee Brice Receives Platinum Award for 'I Don't Dance' at Madison Square Garden Before a sold-out crowd at New York's Madison Square Garden, Brice was awarded a plaque for his single "I Don't Dance."
- Watch Brett Eldredge Prepare for a Date in 'Mean to Me' Video Brett Eldredge's new single "Mean to Me" was written for that future special someone in his life.
- For Tim McGraw, New Album 'Sundown Heaven Town' Is 'a Great Landscape' Full of 'Different Colors and Textures' McGraw's new album "Sundown Heaven Town" hits stores on Sept. 16.
- Listen: Josh Turner Wants to ‘Lay Low’ on New Single “Lay Low” has Turner singing of escaping the predictable day-to-day life to slow things down.
- Jake Owen Had to Defend His Love of Country When He First Moved to Nashville Jake Owen’s career hasn’t been an easy climb. In fact, it was quite the opposite. In a new interview with Rolling Stone Country, the “Beachin’” singer opened up about the struggles he faced when he first moved to Nashville.
- Role of Audrey Williams Cast in Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw the Light' The part of Audrey Williams, who was Hank Williams’ first wife, will be played by Elizabeth Olsen.