- AC/DC Not Breaking Up After All, Despite Member's Illness "We are definitely getting together in May in Vancouver," he told the Daily Telegraph. "We're going to pick up some guitars, have a plonk, and see if anybody has got any tunes or ideas. If anything happens, we'll record it."
- Neil Young's Pono Kickstarter Raised Over $6 Million "We made a low estimate," Young told Radio.com during a phone interview. "But we are very gratified by the results and by the interest and the support and pledges behind us on Kickstarter."
- AC/DC Might Be Retiring -- Or Aren't They? Rumors are spreading like wild fire in the AC/DC world. Is the band breaking up? Are they working on new music? Depending on which music publication you read, there doesn't seem to be any concrete answers and the band isn't talking either. Here's a...
- Single Again: John Waite - 'Missing You' For this edition of Single Again, we spoke to John Waite about his 1984 #1 hit ”Missing You.”
- Nirvana Bassist Krist Novoselic Speaks About Their Rock Hall Induction "This, for me, is a bittersweet notion as we all miss Kurt so much. But considering we were inducted, the show had to go on," he wrote.
- Watch: Eric Church Covers the Allman Brothers Band's 'Ain't Wastin' Time No More' "He tore that up," Gregg Allman told Radio.com about Church's performance. Watch the video now.
- Gregg Allman on the Allman Brothers Band: 'We Are Not Breaking Up' The bandleader disputed rumors that the Allmans would be breaking up after this year.
- Radio.com Minimation: Paul McCartney on George Harrison By Brian Ives On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. This installment is taken from a 1984 interview with Paul McCartney where he discusses his...
- Rock Hall Induction 2014: Good Vibes, Special Guests and Lorde The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony used to be a drunken, freewheeling event that would stretch to all hours of the night. Today it's an arena-rock spectacle with stunning moments that won't soon be forgotten.
- Nirvana Rock Hall Induction Featured Joan Jett, Kim Gordon, St. Vincent & Lorde "They spoke the truth, and people listened," Michael Stipe said about Nirvana, during the band's induction ceremony into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. "This was not just pop music."
- Shocker: KISS Rock Hall Induction Surprisingly Civil Things in the KISS world were, for one night, warm and fuzzy. "We are humbled," said Gene Simmons.
- Watch the Led Zeppelin Trailer for Upcoming Debut Album Reissue The new trailers boasts snippets of Led Zeppelin performing at a 1969 show in Paris, as well as vintage images from the era, including concert posters and ticket stubs.