- Geezer Butler Nixed a Follow-Up to Black Sabbath's '13' Guitarist Tony Iommi, however, plans on still making music after Sabbath's last note has rung out.
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs Here's an assortment of physical CDs and box sets that are priced so low it's worth swooping up a few for stocking stuffers.
- 5 Artists Who 'Retired' and Continued Releasing Albums Coldplay say they're hanging it up after this album. No one believes them, but if they un-retire, they'll be in good company.
- Bruce Springsteen's Box Sets: Ranked You can't go wrong with any of Bruce's box set, but we give you the low-down on each of them.
- Bryan Adams on 'Get Up!,' Country Music and Amy Winehouse Also: "I would’ve loved to have been in a band. I’m still looking!"
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page He doesn't want to use a vocalist, just yet. But if and when he changes his mind, we have some suggestions.
- Listen to Bruce Springsteen's Unreleased Track 'Party Lights' The track comes from Springsteen's massive re-issue of 'The River.'
- How Kendrick Lamar Inspired David Bowie's New Album Don't expect Bowie to be spit any bars...
- U2 Reschedules Paris Dates, Concert Special "We’re going to put on our best for Paris.”
- Ringo Starr to Auction Off 1,300 Items for Charity The merch stash includes Ringo’s copy of the UK’s first pressing of the White Album, numbered “No. 0000001.”
- 8 Things Dave Grohl Should Do During Foo Fighters' Hiatus From Them Crooked Vultures II to Sonic Highways 2, we've got suggestions.
- Foo Fighters Release Free EP; Dave Grohl Announces Hiatus "All good things must come to an end. Of course...we could keep going. After all, we’d made it this far, right?"