- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub "Now I’ve heard there’s a [new album] coming out. I’m not on it, I know that,” he said. "She's a slippery little fish is Adele."
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- Watch Rush Perform 'I've Been Runnin,'' Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere] Alex Lifeson talks about the song although he didn't remember much about it. Don't judge. What do you remember about what you were doing in 1974?
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Johnny Cash's Son Arrested Nearly Naked in Canadian Airport The son of the late music legend had a moment when returning from a hunting trip, stripping down to his underwear at Deer Lake airport.
- The New Basement Tapes Drop 'Liberty Street' Lyric Video: Watch The New Basement Tapes drop another track from their forthcoming album, this time teaming Taylor Goldsmith of Dawes with Bob Dylan.
- Heart Cover Foo Fighters' 'No Way Back': Watch "I chose ‘No Way Back’ because it’s one of the Foos’ most kick-ass songs!”