- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Barbara Ann' with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy It was a bit creepy, actually.
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE Between his tongue and his take on America, Gene Simmons has been giving us nightmares for year. So, maybe it's not so much of a stretch to hear he's getting into the horror movie business.
- Willie Nelson Plans Pot Dispensary Chain 'Willie's Reserve' Legendary toker Willie Nelson is ready to put his name on marijuana strains to be sold in a chain of stores he plans on opening across the country.
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne's Infamous Haircut Would you recognize Ozzy without his long hair?
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N' Roses' Breakup It all involved a special concert.
- Kacey Musgraves, Brian Wilson Duet on 'Guess You Had to Be There': Listen Kacey Musgraves has ditched the cowboy boots for a surfboard on her new collaboration with the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson.
- Ad-Rock Thinks Iggy Azalea Is Awful, But Kanye West's Totally Alright When asked his thoughts on Azalea, in a new interview with The Daily Beast, Ad-Rock didn't hold back.
- Here's Patti LaBelle Dancing to 50 Cent's 'In Da Club' It was all for the newest episode of 'Dancing with the Stars.'
- Radiohead, the Doors, Lauryn Hill Albums Added to Library of Congress Registry Albums from Joan Baez, Steve Martin, the Righteous Brothers also added.
- Yes, Ted Cruz, Rock Music Did Respond to 9/11 Despite what Ted Cruz says, many of the biggest living icons of classic rock were quick to respond to 9/11. Here are songs he may have missed (or may be choosing to ignore).
- Beastie Boys Win Sampling Lawsuit Over 'Paul's Boutique' What pushed judgment in their favor? A technicality.
- Peter Hook to Play Entire Joy Division Catalog at Single Show Peter Hook will recreate every Joy Division song ever at a special one night only performance.