- Rolling Stones Share New Track 'Hate To See You Go' It's a cover of the Little Walter blues classic.
- Foreigner's Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography Jones is celebrating the band's 40th anniversary by telling their story.
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song for ‘Harry Potter’ that was Never Used The Boss isn't sure why the track didn't make the cut.
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years 30 years might be a stretch, but hey you never know.
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album Playing all fifteen songs from a not-yet-released album is ambitious, to say the least. But Bon Jovi, and their fans were up to the task.
- What Nobel Prize? Bob Dylan's Website Removes Mention Dylan's official site briefly credited the iconic artist with the Nobel honor. That text is gone.
- Prince Greatest Hits Album, 'Purple Rain' Deluxe Edition on the Way A remastered 'Purple Rain' deluxe edition is also slated for release early next year. The set will include a second album of previously unreleased material.
- Led Zeppelin's 'Song Remains the Same,' 40 Years Later While most bands saw live albums as a chance to put their greatest hits together, backed by applause, Led Zeppelin took a very different approach.
- 12 Drummers Who Should Be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nirvana's Chad Channing is just the tip of the iceberg here.
- Bob Dylan Kind of Acknowledges Nobel Prize An update to his website is a nod in the right direction.
- Johnny Cash's Cover of 'Hurt' Soundtracks New 'Logan' Trailer The track sets the tone for the physically and psychologically wounded superhero.
- Queen Share Fast Version of 'We Will Rock You' Did The Who and KISS just have a musical baby?