- Two More Ted Nugent Concerts Canceled After Pressure from Native American Group The Nuge continues to see casino concert dates canceled after making racially-charged remarks about POTUS earlier in the year.
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' "I don't think it would be any fun without the drugs. It's a drug party."
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates Both albums hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 when originally released in the mid-'70s, with each having No. 1 singles as well -- "Listen to What the Man Said" (Venus and Mars) and "Silly Love Songs" (At the Speed of Sound).
- Petition Asks Iron Maiden to Bring Back Original 'Eddie the Head' Artist Derek Riggs You might not be familiar with Derek Riggs by name, but chances are you've seen his work.
- Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique' Mural Unveiled in New York City On the corner of Ludlow and Rivington Streets o the Lower East Side, a new mural was completed this weekend celebrating the Beastie Boys.
- Aretha Franklin, Johnny Rockets Employee Have Beef, Singer Ordered Not to Sit Inside Restaurant Franklin was reportedly scorned by an employee who simply didn't like where she was sitting.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: 'We Were All Hot To Trot' On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. This installment is taken from a 1987 interview with George Harrison, where he recalled meeting his fellow...
- Listen to 'Quiet Storm,' Smokey Robinson's Duet with John Legend By Brian Ives Smokey Robinson is preparing to release Smokey and Friends, an album of duet updates on some of the man's greatest songs. The guest list is rather diverse, and now you can listen to the first track from the album, an update of...
- Tom Petty Doesn't Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians What's the biggest problem with American culture? If you're Tom Petty, your answer would be the Kardashians.
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren't the Real Target Duran Duran may be suing their fan club, but they want to know that you — the fans — aren't their actual target.
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn't Happy An investment group that includes Jon Bon Jovi is looking to buy the NFL team the Buffalo Bills, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Joe Perry, Paul McCartney Recently Met for a Secret Recording Session Perry also revealed that Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp were in on the session, though Perry remains tight-lipped on what exactly the sessions were for.