- Paul McCartney Announces First U.S. Headlining Show of 2015 Already set to rock American music festivals (including Lollapalooza) this summer, McCartney has added a new solo date on the East Coast.
- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts "The whole 'reunion of the reunion of the reunion' thing—that's about money, and not about music."
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets The box sets' release dates have not been announced.
- Bruce Springsteen to Honor Pete Townshend at Benefit Concert Townshend will be awarded the Stevie Ray Vaughn Award by the Boss for his work with MusiCares.
- Billy Joel Will Play New York's Nassau Coliseum's Final Show Joel will play the coliseum on Aug. 4 for its final show.
- Cyndi Lauper Bashes U.S. Senators for Not Passing LGBT Homeless Youth Act Cyndi Lauper has released a statement through her political advocacy group True Colors Fund expressing frustration with the United States Senate.
- Tidal is a Cautionary Tale About Transparency The social and financial backlash to Tidal comes down to transparency, and it's up to everyone to finally see artists as businesses.
- Watch Kris Kristofferson Cover Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down' for History Channel Series The cover is for 'Texas Rising,' in which Kristofferson participates as an actor.
- Jack Bruce, Ann Wilson Featured on Beatles Tribute Album 'Keep Calm and Salute the Beatles' The Beatles will be the subject of a new tribute album which features covers by Jack Bruce, Heart's Ann Wilson, Todd Rundgren, KC of KC and the Sunshine Band and many more.
- Faith No More Reissuing Classic Albums 'The Real Thing,' 'Angel Dust' There will be bonus tracks. Lots of bonus tracks.
- How Kim Kardashian and System of a Down Became Equal Activists for the Armenian Genocide Political metal & celebrity status find equal footing in a modern landscape of social media activism, especially when the goal is recognition
- Elton John's Heart-Shaped Glasses Stolen From Memphis Museum A pair of vintage glasses worn by Elton John have been swiped from Tennessee's Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum.