- Creed's Scott Stapp Claims to Be Broke and Homeless in New Video: Watch "A lot of money was stolen from me, or royalties not paid," Stapp says in the clip, "and that's when all hell began to break loose."
- 'Sorry/Not Sorry': Bono Apologizes for His Apology He told the British magazine Mojo, "I'm very proud of what we did. It's one of the proudest moments in U2's history."
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Air-Drums in Court There was a warrant out for his arrest before he finally showed up in the courtroom.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and everywhere you turn in H+M you'll see Mother Monster and her recent duet partner, Tony Bennett.
- Prince Decides He Doesn't Want an Internet Presence Anymore Two weeks after gifting us with his first-ever selfie, Prince has taken it back, along with deleting his social media accounts and removing his music from YouTube.A representative declined comment as to the deletion and removal.
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift's Involvement The three singers were to have been portrayed by Jessica Pare (Mad Men) as Simon, Alison Pill (The Newsroom) as King, and the new queen of New York, Taylor Swift, as Mitchell.
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized 'Respect' Biography is 'Full of Lies' “As many of you are aware, there is a very trashy book out there full of lies and more lies about me. Clearly the writer has no class, no conscience or standards!”
- AC/DC's New Album, 'Rock or Bust,' Is Now Streaming Those about to rock, AC/DC have something for you to hear: a new album.
- The Who Get Explosive in 'Be Lucky' Video: Watch It's a lyric video with a fun twist.
- Bob Dylan Played a Show for 1 Fan Yesterday Well, a fan and maybe a camera crew.
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert Aloe Blacc, Robin Thicke and Melissa Etheridge will also perform at the 17th annual concert.
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song 'What Lies Ahead' Live in Italy: Watch During a recent gig in Torino, Peter Gabriel debuted a brand new song called "What Lies Ahead."