- Bruce Springsteen Hadn't Read 'The Grapes of Wrath' Before Writing 'The Ghost of Tom Joad' Regardless, Springsteen is being honest as he supports his turn as an author, with the children's book Outlaw Pete.
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album 'Shadows in the Night' A definitive release date is currently unknown.
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from 'Midnight Rider' Lawsuit The incident took place on Feb. 20 of this year.
- Metallica Plan Reissues of 'Ride the Lightning,' 'Master of Puppets' And they're asking fans to help them collect artifacts from the era.
- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub "Now I’ve heard there’s a [new album] coming out. I’m not on it, I know that,” he said. "She's a slippery little fish is Adele."
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- Watch Rush Perform 'I've Been Runnin,'' Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere] Alex Lifeson talks about the song although he didn't remember much about it. Don't judge. What do you remember about what you were doing in 1974?
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.