- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases 'See What Love Did to Me' from Upcoming Album "Looking back and emotionally drawing on the themes of childhood possibilities and disappointments is what exemplifies this album, for me.”
- Pearl Jam's Stone Gossard Pens Moving Birthday Letter to Chris Cornell "Your talent was jaw dropping...your songs, lyrics, your voice...how could you have all 3..."
- What's the Song in the New 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer? The action-packed trailer features the British secret agents teaming up with their American counterparts to defeat new enemies.
- Paul McCartney Trolls Westboro Baptist Church Instead of getting annoyed at their protests, McCartney turned to the internet's favorite weapon to fight back: Memes.
- Children's Music Therapy Program Established to Honor Chris Cornell "Chris and I always shared a strong belief in the healing and inspiring power of music," said his wife Vicky.
- Watch The Who Perform on 'The Tonight Show' They played their 1967 hit “I Can See for Miles” during the show and they also delivered their '80s single “You Better You Bet.”
- Album John Lennon Autographed for Mark David Chapman Up for Sale Again The morbid item has been sold twice before and is now listed for $1.5 million.
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Replaced by Adorable Little Girl The band let her perch behind Ulrich's drum kit and play around a bit for the crowd.
- Fleetwood Mac to be Honored as 2018 MusiCares Person of the Year The band will be celebrated at this year's event for their creative accomplishments and long-term support for a number of charities.
- Roger Waters Debuts Haunting Video for 'Wait for Her' Waters' new visual features a moving juxtaposition of studio footage and the story of a flamenco dancer.
- Mike Love Shares 'Do It Again' Video with Mark McGrath & John Stamos "It's been born again. I couldn't be happier. We just had the greatest time and neatest time together doing this whole thing."
- Foo Fighters' Taylor Hawkins on Donald Trump: 'We Got What We Deserve' "He's just a symptom of a generation of reality-TV-obsessed, selfie-obsessed, Facebook-obsessed, tweet-obsessed, self-obsessed people."