- Jack Bruce, Legendary Cream Bassist, Dead at 71 His death was confirmed on his official Facebook page earlier today (Oct. 25) by his family
- Q&A: Joan Jett on Her Own All-Star Tribute Concert: 'It Was Surreal' She also talks about her new film role, the Germs, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and feminism.
- Pink Floyd Release Third 'The Endless River' Teaser: Watch The Endless River is due out Nov. 10.
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin As Plant sang in the aforementioned "Tin Pan Valley," "I'm through the door/I'm moving right along." The man has certainly run "through the door" many times in his career. Here are some of his more interesting post- (and pre-) Zeppelin...
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock Cheap Trick, Darlene Love, Brody Dalle and Kathleen Hanna with Adam Horovitz were among the other performers paying tribute to Jett last night in New York City.
- Bob Dylan Shares 1967 Recording of '900 Miles From My Home': Listen Dylan's "The Basement Tapes Complete: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11" is set for release on November 4.
- Single Again: Survivor - 'Eye of the Tiger' Radio.com spoke to Jim Peterik of Survivor about “Eye of the Tiger,” the theme from "Rocky III" and the biggest hit single of 1982. Peterik's new book "Through the Eye of the Tiger" details his surprisingly clean-cut career from his days with the...
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' The next reissues are due out Oct. 28.
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger to Team Up for 'CMT Crossroads' Jason Aldean will join forces with Bob Seger for the next edition of 'CMT Crossroads.' The country singer and rock icon will partner for an evening of duets of both artist's hits.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith The soft-spoken Aerosmith guitarist sat down with Radio.com to talk about marriage, Steven Tyler, Cheap Trick and his newly released memoir "Rocks: My Life in and Out of Aerosmith."
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism "It's not liberating, it's not empowering. It's a sexual thing that you're doing on a stage; it doesn't empower you."
- Trisha Yearwood, Phillip Phillips, Little Big Town & Carlos Santana to Perform at MLB World Series The World Series kicks off tonight (Oct. 21) in Kansas City, Missouri with a performance by Trisha Yearwood.