- Sharon Osbourne Discusses Ozzy's Many Affairs Osbourne details her husband's battle with sex addiction.
- Pearl Jam: How They Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Their Band This weekend, they celebrate anniversaries of two very different albums: "Ten" and "No Code."
- Bruce Springsteen Plays Four Hour Concert in NJ He celebrated the 41st anniversary of "Born to Run," and was joined by Tom Morello, a three year old, and a couple who got engaged on stage.
- Ted Nugent May Run for President If we don't get it right this election, the Nuge may enter the fray.
- Not Fade Away: Boston's Self-Titled Debut Turns 40 "Boston" is a classic album that's sold 17 million copies. But the song "Rock and Roll Band" is all lies.
- KISS to Launch New Comic Book Series The KISS co-founder characterizes himself and his bandmates as a kind of Avengers or Justice League.
- Prince's 'Lets Go Crazy' will Ring Out When Minnesota Wild Scores The song was selected after a fan poll was conducted to help find a goal theme to replace Joe Satriani's "Crowd Chant."
- Metallica Promise Massive Tour in 2017 "It's time to come back and do some proper penetration of America."
- New Season of Dan Rather's 'The Big Interview' to Debut with Neil Young Other artists scheduled for The Big Interview this fall include Meat Loaf, Martina McBride, Olivia Newton-John, and Michael Buble.
- Aretha Franklin Cancels Five Shows Due to Health Concerns "Doctors' orders" have caused the Queen of Soul to cancel five dates through the fall.
- Berlin Pays Tribute to Bowie with Commemorative Plaque David Bowie recorded a trilogy of his most important albums in Berlin.
- Alice Cooper: 'How Can You Trust a President Who Doesn't Play Golf?' He also discusses the state of his possible reunion with the original Alice Cooper Group.