- Gene Simmons: Not Guilty of Anything Other Than Not Knowing How Wi-Fi Works He breathes fire but is only now learning what a firewall is.
- Chrissie Hynde Addresses Her Rape Comments "If you don’t want my opinion, don’t ask me for it."
- Beatlemania Returns Thanks to Canadian Copyright Law The Beatles' songs "Love Me Do" and "Can't Buy Me Love" are now public domain north of the border.
- Black Sabbath Announces 'The End': Their Final Tour Ever Black Sabbath has announced they will bring their live musical careers to a close with one final tour.
- Phish Announce Trio of Concerts in Mexico You'll be able to hear Phish sing “A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing" while standing next to the ocean.
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums With over 100 million sales over his illustrious career, it's safe to say that Phil Collins's forthcoming re-issue campaign is highly anticipated.
- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band Will Gregg Allman ever play with Dickey Betts again? "I think that you can probably count on it, bro."
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne Remembers Randy Rhoads After Rhoads died in a plane crash, Ozzy considered retiring.
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song 'Substantial Damage' Fans of the Black Keys, Jon Spencer, and, of course, Richards' main band should all take note.
- Gregg Allman Talks Laid Back Fest and His New Band He also reveals the recipe to the concoction he makes in his juicer every morning.
- Dee Snider on Donald Trump: 'Good Friend, Rebellious' "The song ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ is a song about rebellion, and there’s nothing more rebellious than what Donald Trump is doing right now."
- 'Rock or Bust': AC/DC Pack New Jersey's MetLife Stadium (And It Was Not A 'Bust') Throughout most of the show, if you closed your eyes, it could have been 2005, 1995 or 1985. And we mean that in a good way.