- Liam Gallagher Announces Solo Debut Album 'As You Were' The former Oasis member also announced his first ever solo North American tour.
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live Lambert performed the song during Queen's mini-concert on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' last night.
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to 'Maniac' There was something missing from Zola the gorilla's adorable dance routine: Michael Sembello's 1983 hit "Maniac."
- Chris Cornell's Passion for Human Rights Honored by George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, More In a video, the stars urge people to #KeepThePromise and uphold Cornell's desire to fight for human rights.
- Depeche Mode Debut 360-Degree 'Going Backwards' Video The video was directed by Timothy Saccenti, who is know for his dynamic and immersive photographic style.
- Kiss' Gene Simmons Withdraws Trademark Application for 'Devil Horns' Gesture Many musicians spoke out against the patent request, including Mötley Crüe's Nikki Sixx and Coven's Esther "Jinx" Dawson.
- Radiohead Dedicate 'OK Computer' Reissue to Thom Yorke's Late Partner "this re-issue is dedicated to the memory of dr rachel owen 1968-2016 who died after a long and brave battle with cancer."
- Foo Fighters' New Album Features 'Biggest Pop Star in the World' Who might this pop star be? Fans are speculating about everyone from Adele to Justin Bieber.
- Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start The Fire' Gets Historically Accurate Video The fan-created video features "historically accurate news coverage accompanying all 100+ events mentioned" in the track.
- Styx Breakdown the Concept Behind New Album 'The Mission' "There's all this technical stuff that goes with it, but to me the heart of the concept is the experiences of the people, and that we could all relate to."
- Two Previously Unreleased Brian Wilson Songs to Appear on 'Playback' The project includes 18 studio and live recordings
- Chris Cornell to Appear on Johnny Cash Album The idea for the album started when Brad Paisley put one of Cash’s poems to music.