- Kendrick Lamar, Vedder/Martin Duets, Metallica and More Highlight Global Citizen Festival Other highlights included Usher with Ruben Blades, Cat Stevens with Eddie Vedder, Demi Lovato and Rihanna's headlining set. Plus Nancy Pelosi had a great one-liner.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: A Look Back at 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' 25 Years Later With "Give It Away," "Under the Bridge" and "Breaking the Girl," it brought the club act to the arena level, where they've stayed for a quarter century.
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: 'The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron' As for Trump? Well he's got an opinion on that, too.
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC's Cliff Williams They're not all primarily known as bass players, but they all do play bass.
- Hear Previously Unreleased David Bowie Album 'The Gouster' The album 'The Gouster' is part of a massive box set featuring Bowie's work from 1974-1976.
- 5 Best Songs on Bruce Springsteen's 'Chapter and Verse' The album contains previously unreleased tracks from his early bands the Castiles and Steel Mill.
- Common Releases Powerful 'Black America Again' Featuring Stevie Wonder The video begins with footage of the Alton Sterling shooting.
- Ted Nugent Appears in Extended Donald Trump Campaign Ad It's all about defending Americans' right to hunt.
- Ringo Starr Shares New Song and Video for International Day of Peace The song, which was co-written by Starr and producer Bruce Sugar, dropped Wednesday as part of the social media #HugForPeace campaign to promote a day of non-violence through the act of hugging.
- Nirvana's 'Nevermind' at 25: A Millennial's Take on the Era-Defining Album "Discovering Nevermind anytime post-1994, especially in the tumult of your own adolescence, feels a lot like being tossed a rope amid the waves, only to find that the liferaft has already drifted away."
- Slash Sees Axl-Fronted AC/DC, Loves It "Brilliant performance."
- Angus Young Pays Tribute at Cliff Williams' Last AC/DC Show Williams rocked one last time. And Angus Young saluted him.