- Metallica, Cage The Elephant Rock CBS Radio's "The Night Before" Hetfield said it was a "dream come true" to play AT&T Park, the home of the San Francisco Giants.
- Ramones Add Energy to GoPro's Homegrown Super Bowl Ad With its infectious chant-style "hey ho, let's go" intro, the 40 year-old punk rock anthem is the start of Go Pro's first Super Bowl ad.
- Four Times Legendary Artists Have Said Goodbye on their Final Album Very few artists are able to make their final artistic statement via a classic album. Here's four who said goodbye on their own terms.
- Elton John's Greatest Non-Hits: from the 1970s to the 2010s He has an insane amount of hit singles, but that doesn't mean you should ignore the songs that didn't crack the top 40.
- Queen's 'Another One Bites the Dust' Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad Kevin Hart plays an overzealous father looking out for his baby girl when she goes on a date, and Queen's lyrics provide the hilarious punctuation to that joke.
- Artists React to the Passing of Maurice White White passed away today at the age of 74.
- Maurice White, founder of Earth, Wind & Fire, Dead At 74 "My brother, hero and best friend Maurice White passed away peacefully last night in his sleep," Verdine White said in a statement.
- Watch Mick Jagger Age 50 Years in 5 Minutes And before you start slinging jokes, remember this: THAT WILL BE YOU SOMEDAY.
- Steven Tyler Gets Skittled in New Super Bowl Ad It's trippy...
- John Kasich Promises to Reunite Pink Floyd if Elected President "I am going to once and for all try to reunite Pink Floyd to come together and play a couple of songs."
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Uses Bowie's 'Starman' for Iowa Closing Speech The complicated relationship between Presidential politics and popular music continues.
- Bad Company Rumored to be Recording New Album with Paul Rodgers If it's true, it will mark the group's first full album featuring Rodgers on vocals in over 34 years.