- Peter Frampton on Phone-Throwing Incident: He Loves Social Media, Just Not at His Concerts "I am so tech," Frampton explains.
- Ferguson Native Michael McDonald Speaks Out on Mike Brown Shooting, Whites vs. Blacks Being Killed "We don’t hear of many incidents of young unarmed white males being gunned down for running away from police," he wrote.
- Roger Waters' 'The Wall Live Tour' Gets the Documentary Treatment The Wall is the Pink Floyd album that keeps on giving.
- Taylor Swift's 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago One quarter of a century ago, before Spotify, before iTunes, before mp3s and Napster and the resurgence of vinyl, way back in the monoculture before YouTube and Twitter, what did 1989 sound like?
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers Will they or won't they release an album this year? That's the question U2's fans have been asking for months.
- Single Again: The Offspring – 'Come Out and Play' & 'Self-Esteem' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke Dexter Holland of the Offspring about his band’s back-to-back 1994 hits “Come Out and Play” and “Self-Esteem,” which helped the parent album Smash become the best-selling indie album of all time at...
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love' Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's jazz album Cheek to Cheek isn't out until September, but the singers are giving a preview today (Aug. 19) with new track "I Can't Give You Anything But Love."
- Leonard Cohen Announces New Album, Drops 'Almost Like the Blues': Listen The album comes just in time for his 80th birthday, which is on Sept. 21 of this year.
- Jim James, Marcus Mumford, Elvis Costello & More Take on Bob Dylan's 'Nothing to It': Listen Lost on the River is due out Nov. 11. It includes 15 songs written by Dylan in what's estimated to be 1967 and recorded in two weeks by the supergroup.
- John Mellencamp Ditches Rock Star Image on New Single 'Troubled Man': Listen “I am done being a rock star. I have no interest in that, in having the biggest concerts. I have only one interest: to have fun while we’re doing this and maybe have something that somebody might discover.”
- See Intimate, Previously Unreleased Photos of Elvis Presley From the catalog of early Elvis Presley photographer Alfred Wertheimer come two previously unreleased photos of The King, taken between 1956 and 1959.
- Bob Seger Announces New Album 'Ride Out' Bob Seger is prepping a new album, his first in eight years.