- Gregg Allman Talks Dickey Betts, and the Future of the Allman Brothers Band Will Gregg Allman ever play with Dickey Betts again? "I think that you can probably count on it, bro."
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne Remembers Randy Rhoads After Rhoads died in a plane crash, Ozzy considered retiring.
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song 'Substantial Damage' Fans of the Black Keys, Jon Spencer, and, of course, Richards' main band should all take note.
- Gregg Allman Talks Laid Back Fest and His New Band He also reveals the recipe to the concoction he makes in his juicer every morning.
- Dee Snider on Donald Trump: 'Good Friend, Rebellious' "The song ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ is a song about rebellion, and there’s nothing more rebellious than what Donald Trump is doing right now."
- 'Rock or Bust': AC/DC Pack New Jersey's MetLife Stadium (And It Was Not A 'Bust') Throughout most of the show, if you closed your eyes, it could have been 2005, 1995 or 1985. And we mean that in a good way.
- Darlene Love "Forbidden Nights" Video Features All-Star Cast If star power is what you want from a music video cameo, it’s hard to beat the group that Darlene Loves assembled.
- David Gilmour Covers The Beatles Classic “Here, There and Everywhere.” Gilmour’s dreamy take on the ballad sticks very closely to the original.
- Dead & Company, Featuring Grateful Dead Members and John Mayer, Announce Tour Dead & Company featuring original of The Grateful Dead members and John Mayer have announced a fall tour.
- Trey Anastasio Announces New Album, 'Paper Wheels,' and Tour Clearly, the man likes to keep busy.
- Bon Jovi Sets Fire To Mercury Records, Readies New Album His latest, "Burning Bridges," fulfilled his contractual obligation with his record label, who he's been with for his entire career.
- Radio.com Minimation: John Lennon Recalls His First Meeting with Paul McCartney He was performing "Be-Bop-A-Lula" at a garden party.