- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' The next reissues are due out Oct. 28.
- Jason Aldean, Bob Seger to Team Up for 'CMT Crossroads' Jason Aldean will join forces with Bob Seger for the next edition of 'CMT Crossroads.' The country singer and rock icon will partner for an evening of duets of both artist's hits.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith The soft-spoken Aerosmith guitarist sat down with Radio.com to talk about marriage, Steven Tyler, Cheap Trick and his newly released memoir "Rocks: My Life in and Out of Aerosmith."
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism "It's not liberating, it's not empowering. It's a sexual thing that you're doing on a stage; it doesn't empower you."
- Trisha Yearwood, Phillip Phillips, Little Big Town & Carlos Santana to Perform at MLB World Series The World Series kicks off tonight (Oct. 21) in Kansas City, Missouri with a performance by Trisha Yearwood.
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good 'D'yer Mak'er' Joke And if you talk to Mr. Page about the Led Zeppelin reissues, don't use the term "bonus tracks."
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign His feet don't just stomp on drum and hi-hat pedals; they now model relaxed footwear as well.
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings' 'Beware My Love' Featuring Led Zeppelin's John Bonham: Listen McCartney announced the Bonham version of the track during a Twitter Q&A.
- Stream Yusuf/Cat Stevens' New Album, 'Tell 'Em I'm Gone' Check out Yusuf's new album, Tell 'Em I'm Gone, at NPR.
- Led Zeppelin's Motion for Dismissal Denied in 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit Led Zeppelin can still try for another dismissal.
- Radio.com Minimation: Robert Plant Recalls How 'Stairway to Heaven' Was Written On Minimation, we comb through the archives of legendary New York radio station WNEW-FM and animate interviews with legendary rock artists. In this installment, Robert Plant explains how he and Jimmy Page wrote Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven."
- Bono's Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma "You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”