- Eddie Van Halen to Discuss 'What It Means to Be American' in D.C. The usually reclusive Eddie Van Halen will be interviewed at a public event in Washington, D.C.
- Kenny G: I'm Partially Responsible for Starbucks' Frappuccino, You're Welcome Oh, new album too.
- Sly Stone Wins $5 Million in Unpaid Royalties in Lawsuit The lawsuit, pitting the reclusive singer against a former attorney and manager, has been going on for five years.
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the 'Princess' of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is 'Dead' R.I.P. Tay Tay, but at least you have something to write on your tombstone.
- Elton John & 'True Blood' Creator Alan Ball to Write Musical Pilot For HBO The show follows a class of musical prodigies at an Academy of Musical Excellence in 18th century Vienna. And yes, it will be a musical.
- Watch ZZ Top Perform Their Tribute to a Dirty South Classic "I Gotsta Get Paid" borrows liberally from DJ DMD's "25 Lighters," a crack-rap anthem, and they rightfully shared songwriting credit.
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for 'Stay With Me' Smith was ordered to pay Petty royalties for his hit single "Stay With Me," which sounded a lot like Petty's 1989 track "I Won't Back Down."
- Peter Frampton, Cheap Trick Announce Co-Headlining Tour The tour begins June 6 in California.
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album If you're a member of AARP, that's now a bragging right—especially if you're a fan of Bob Dylan.
- ELO's 'Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies ELO's songs have been used in numerous movies, from 'Boogie Nights' and 'Xanadu' on up to George Lucas's new animated feature 'Strange Magic,' which hits theaters today. Here are 8 of the best song placements.
- Rick Springfield Declares 'Assgate is Over' Imagine a world where he'd lost.
- Karn Evil Cruise: Searching For the Heart of Prog Rock on The Ocean On a sailing ship to nowhere, we look for prog, its fans, and bring back the best of its present and past.