- Now You Can Own Elvis Presley's Pubic Hair, Apparently Now you can own a piece of Presley.
- Watch Stephen Colbert's All-Star Goodbye to 'The Colbert Report' But it was a bit "Hollywood" for the avowed conservative.
- Quiz: Do You Know 2014's Weirdest Music Stories? Real music fans will be able to score 100% on this quiz. What are you? Take the Radio.com year-end quiz and find out!
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards Buddy Guy, Flaco Jimenez, the Louvin Brothers, Wayne Shorter and Pierre Boulez are also among the award winners.
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees Hank Williams, Neil Young, Bonnie Raitt, Aaron Neville and Chic are also among the artists who will have their songs and albums inducted into the 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame.
- Hail Santa: The Best Christmas Metal Songs Christmas Metal is still considered a novelty—because, well, Santa doesn't hold the power Satan does over metalheads.
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale Stipe played a cameo as "elf on the shelf" or, as Colbert introduced him, Stipe on a shelf.
- Joan Jett to Open for The Who Her already great year just got even better.
- Paul McCartney Talks Video Games with Jon Stewart: Watch Paul McCartney showed up on the 'Daily Show' to talk his video game history.
- Doctors Like to Perform Surgery to Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" In a new study conducted by Cardiff University Hospital, doctors chose the best and worst songs for performing surgery. Number 1? Pink Floyd’s “Comfortably Numb."
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen 'Unfinished Demos,' 'Form of Terrorism' Madonna has denied that a purported album leak of hers is truly an album and not just unfinished demos.
- Sting Sought Childhood Memories as Inspiration for Broadway Role Sting turned to his hometown of Wallsend, England, to find motivation for the lead role in the Broadway production of his album, 'The Last Ship.'