- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne on Why They Named the Band 'Black Sabbath' The question that birthed a genre: "Don't you think it's strange that people pay money to go and get scared to death at horror movies?"
- Bob Dylan May Have Recorded a Sequel to 'Shadows in the Night' Will it see the light of day? It's not known.
- FAQ: Albums Come Out on Fridays Now Today, we are going to talk about why Friday being the new Global Release Day for albums matters to you, the average music consumer.
- Cheap Trick and Brad Paisley Play 'I Want You to Want Me' on a Boat in Nashville Just when we thought Garth Brooks was the best kept secret at Nashville's Country Radio Seminar, last night also delivered something equally unexpected.
- Gary Glitter Sentenced to 16 Years In Prison For Child Sex Crimes Glitter was found guilty in a London court earlier this month of one count of attempted rape, four counts of indecent assault and one count of sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 13.
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After 'Nightmare' Fall at Brit Awards Madonna followed the advice of Chumbawumba and after getting knocked down at the Brit Awards, she got back up again. But, she didn't get up unscathed.
- Madonna Blames Her Cape for BRITs Fall, But She's Fine Presumably the singer will stick to wearing Givenchy for future performances.
- Watch Paul Dano & John Cusack Transform Into Brian Wilson in 'Love & Mercy' Trailer A new trailer gives fans a sneak peek at actors Paul Dano and John Cusack transforming into Brian Wilson.
- Former Pearl Jam Drummer Wanted in Texas on Drug Charges Former Pearl Jam drummer, Dave Abbruzzese is wanted and it's not by his ex band.
- The Joshua Tree Made Famous by U2 Has Been Vandalized The very Joshua tree made famous by U2 with the band's album of the same name has been damaged, presumably by an overzealous fan.
- Watch Madonna Fall Down a Flight of Stairs at the BRITs Again & Again While Twitter went up in flames over Kanye West's epic debut of "All Day" about an hour ago, now social media is in an uproar over a different type of incident at the BRIT Awards today.
- Paul McCartney Is the Mystery Headliner of Firefly Festival The announcement follows persistent rumors McCartney would be the headliner.