- Robert Plant Goes to Court Instead of Festival Plant was scheduled to rock London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series The Beatle is teaming up with Jaunt, the industry's leading producer of VR content.
- Everything We Know about The Strokes' New Album The band has kept their plans veiled in secrecy.
- The 10 Best Songs on the Grateful Dead Tribute Album, 'Day of the Dead' We're doing the heavy lifting for you: in case you don't want to listen to all 59 songs, here are some of the highlights.
- Ryan Tedder on U2's Next Album: 'I've Never Seen Them This Focused' He says that most of the songs are new, as opposed to more outtakes from the "Songs of Innocence" sessions.
- Brian Johnson Talks AC/DC, Hearing Loss "I’ve had a pretty good run. I’ve been in one of the best bands in the world."
- Talking Heads' David Byrne Creates Musical Inspired by Joan of Arc "Joan’s trial was the first to be so well documented – so there was a lot of that trial’s testimony to draw on."
- Jeff Beck Announces New Studio Album 'Loud Hailer' The effort marks the guitar legend's first new album in six years
- Super Models in Music Videos - A Brief History Sports Illustrated cover model Ashley Graham appears in DNCE's new music video "Toothbrush," which only adds to the list of music videos featuring super models.
- Paul Stanley Calls KISS Vs. Crüe Beef 'Silly Stuff' "It's one thing to call somebody out and to have a point of view on somebody's quotes, but then to just harp on it...You have to be suspect of the motives."
- Jimmy Page and Robert Plant will Appear at 'Stairway to Heaven' Trial The trial is scheduled to begin June 14, but the band's legal team says it can't guarantee the band members will arrive on that date.
- Fans React to Rumored Rage Against the Machine, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy Supergroup From a user who said the live collaboration was "painfully up [his] alley" to folks who shouted "take all my money," enthusiasm was impossible to contain.