- The Velvet Underground Announce 45th Anniversary Six CD Package, Including Previously Unreleased Album Fans of the legendary band fronted by Lou Reed will finds lots to love in this extensive re-release.
- Roger Waters Needs to Remind You He's Not on Pink Floyd's New Album "This is not rocket science people, get a grip."
- Stream Stevie Nicks' New Album '24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault' The album, which follows up Nicks' 2011 album In Your Dreams, was co-produced by Dave Stewart and Wendy Watchel.
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2's Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete Will it be as self-proclaimed "punk rock" as the iCloud method? Only time will tell.
- Eddie Vedder Releases Cover of John Lennon's 'Imagine' on iTunes The song is available to download via iTunes.
- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour "If I was to play again it would be with musicians ... some of them might be new to you. I haven't put the musicians together, I'm going to do that next year."
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch Prince kept his distance from the fans, appearing only to play his music, which left many fans on Twitter disappointed. But being the once elusive symbol that he is, he surprised fans by calling out Kendrick Lamar to perform with him.
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury's 'Love Kills': Listen Originally released in 1984 as a Giorgio Moroder-produced synth-pop solo single from Freddie Mercury, this version is closer to the classic Queen sound.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce 'Feminist Lite' Longtime feminist and HIV/AIDS activist Annie Lennox is watching the evolution of feminism, from one generation to the next, and does not like all the things she is seeing.
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings' 'Call Me Back Again' The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
- Read an Excerpt From Scott Ian's Memoir 'I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy From Anthrax' In which Scott pukes on a girl, recalls the sacking of Dave Mustaine, and reveals which member of Metallica turned him on to R.E.M.