- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating Or at least that's what Diplo's Instagram caption says.
- No, Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Be in the Freddie Mercury Biopic Is the biopic even ever gonna happen? That's also up in the air.
- Free Download: Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals' Fillmore Reunion But the download link expires later today.
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe Russell Crowe really didn't find it very funny.
- Norman Greenbaum Critically Injured in Car Crash Greenbaum was the passenger in a car that hit a motorcycle; alcohol was not a factor in the accident.
- Radio.com Minimation: Ron Wood Recalls Mick Taylor Quitting the Rolling Stones He did it at a party that he attended with Mick Jagger and his eventual replacement, Ron Wood.
- The Music of Walking Dead Season 5: Brian Wilson's 'Love and Mercy' Besides being a mind-blowing season finale, last night's "Walking Dead" boasted a very cool exclusive cover.
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams The Teletubbies frolicking to the downbeat strains of Joy Division is the creepiest thing you'll see all day.
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album Not that it'll happen, but Pete Townshend is "talking about" it, says Roger Daltrey.
- Duran Duran's New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs Kiesza will also appear on the album.
- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Barbara Ann' with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy It's cool and fun for Jimmy Fallon...until it's not.
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE Between his tongue and his take on America, Gene Simmons has been giving us nightmares for year. So, maybe it's not so much of a stretch to hear he's getting into the horror movie business.