- Emerson, Lake & Palmer, King Crimson Frontman Greg Lake Dies at 69 The singer and multi-instrumentalist lost a lengthy cancer battle, according to close friend Stewart Young.
- Yoko Ono Pays Tribute to John Lennon on Anniversary of His Death "The death of a loved one is a hollowing experience," Oneo wrote. "After 36 years, our son Sean and I still miss him.”
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups There are some rather odd and unexpected matchups in some major categories this year.
- David Bowie Concert Celebration Set for New York City Bowie's collaborators are planning a tribute on the one year anniversary of his passing.
- Dr. David Bowie Treats Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Insert 'Space Oddity' joke here.
- Patti Smith will Honor Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize Ceremony Smith will perform 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall.'
- Prince Honored with Christmas Light Show A Minnesota family wanted to pay one last tribute.
- Stevie Nicks Adds Dates to '24 Karat Gold' Tour "It’s been thrilling to get on stage each night and sing some of my early gems from early in my career along with getting the chance to sing the material from my last two albums,"
- The 6 Best GRAMMY 'In Memorandum' Tributes Note to the GRAMMY Awards show producers: there are no medleys on this list.
- Pink Floyd Pig Inspires Trump Protest A Chicago design firm has proposed a pretty creative act of civil disobedience.
- Neil Young: The Best Song from Every Album Warning: "Heart of Gold," "Cinnamon Girl" and "Rockin' in the Free World" are not on this list.
- Bob Dylan Will Provide Nobel Prize Speech, Still Won't Attend Ceremony There's no news regarding who will deliver Dylan's Nobel Prize speech.