“Every song talks about who I am as a person right now in my life,” Lambert told Radio.com.
“The whole record defines where I’m at musically, from one side of the spectrum to the other,” Gilbert tells Radio.com.
Hitting stories Tuesday, Rewind is the ninth studio album from Rascal Flatts. “I feel like we’re going in the right direction,” Joe Don Rooney told Radio.com.
“It’s all about the search, no matter what you find,” Hayes told Radio.com about the process behind making his new album “Storyline.” “And it was a fun search.”
Making her new album “Slow Me Down” has been, said Evans, “a truly amazing experience. I had the chance to [work] with some of my favorite writers and some truly incredible musicians — and now hearing what we created gives me an incredible sense of pride.”
- IMPACT: Jon Pardi 01/15/2014
- IMPACT: Jennifer Nettles 01/11/2014
- LAUNCH: Parmalee Brings Years of Experience & Songwriting Together on ‘Feels Like Carolina’ 12/10/2013
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’ 12/07/2013
- IMPACT: Jake Owen Celebrates ‘Days of Gold’ with His Fourth Studio Album 11/30/2013
- IMPACT: Daughtry Steps Out of the Comfort Zone for Folk-Tinged New Album, ‘Baptized’ 11/21/2013