“Bulletproof Picasso” is Train’s seventh studio release. “I want to get into people’s lives with this album,” said Pat Monahan.
For Tim McGraw, New Album ‘Sundown Heaven Town’ Is ‘a Great Landscape’ Full of ‘Different Colors and Textures’
McGraw’s new album “Sundown Heaven Town” hits stores on Sept. 16.
Brad Paisley has released some of the best-loved country songs of the past decade. And on Monday he promises to deliver even more when he releases his brand-new album, “Moonshine in the Trunk.”
After writing such hits as “Cop Car” and “Come Over,” country newcomer Sam Hunt is launching a performing career of his own with “Leave the Night On,” the lead single from his upcoming debut album.
“This isn’t about us going back to our musical roots per se,” said lead singer Marc Roberge. “It’s about us getting inspired by the place we came from. We’d drive the same roads, visit the old haunts, spend time with our people. Rockville was the catalyst then, and it’s the catalyst now.”
- Miranda Lambert Says New Album ‘Platinum’ Represents ‘Who I Am Right Now’ 05/31/2014
- Interview: Brantley Gilbert’s Third Album ‘Just As I Am’ Is ‘Another Chapter in My Life’ 05/19/2014
- Impact: Rascal Flatts Release New Album ‘Rewind’ 05/10/2014
- Interview: Hunter Hayes Talks New Album ‘Storyline’ 05/06/2014
- LAUNCH: Jerrod Niemann Aimed for Good Times and ‘Good News’ on New Album ‘High Noon’ 03/22/2014
- IMPACT: Sara Evans Unveils Her Seventh Album ‘Slow Me Down’ 03/08/2014
- IMPACT: Jon Pardi 01/15/2014
- IMPACT: Jennifer Nettles 01/11/2014
- LAUNCH: Parmalee Brings Years of Experience & Songwriting Together on ‘Feels Like Carolina’ 12/10/2013
- IMPACT: Plain White T’s Gear Up for New Album with ‘The Giving Tree’ 12/07/2013