Little Big Town releases their sixth studio album “Pain Killer” this Tuesday.
In honor of their new album ‘Anything Goes,’ which drops Tuesday, Florida Georgia Line is our Impact artist this week.
“With this new album, it’s definitely the same old me,” Aldean said. “But, I like to mix things up and try new sounds and go into territory I’ve never explored before, so I do a little bit of that, too.”
Lady Antbellum’s sixth album, “747” hits stores this week. We were determined to write and find songs of tempo that we flipped out over,” Hillary Scott told Radio.com.
“This time, I really wanted to push myself as a writer, an entertainer, an artist, a musician and not just rest on what we’ve accomplished and the success that we’ve had,” Chesney told Radio.com.
- For Tim McGraw, New Album ‘Sundown Heaven Town’ Is ‘a Great Landscape’ Full of ‘Different Colors and Textures’ 09/13/2014
- Train Aims to ‘Get Into People’s Lives’ with ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ 09/13/2014
- Impact: Brad Paisley Releasing Tenth Studio Album ‘Moonshine in the Trunk’ 08/23/2014
- Launch: Sam Hunt Debuts with New Single ‘Leave the Night On’ 06/21/2014
- IMPACT: O.A.R. Go Back to Their Roots On ‘The Rockville LP’ 06/06/2014
- Miranda Lambert Says New Album ‘Platinum’ Represents ‘Who I Am Right Now’ 05/31/2014
- Interview: Brantley Gilbert’s Third Album ‘Just As I Am’ Is ‘Another Chapter in My Life’ 05/19/2014
- Impact: Rascal Flatts Release New Album ‘Rewind’ 05/10/2014
- Interview: Hunter Hayes Talks New Album ‘Storyline’ 05/06/2014
- LAUNCH: Jerrod Niemann Aimed for Good Times and ‘Good News’ on New Album ‘High Noon’ 03/22/2014