By Kevin Rutherford
You wanna see Taylor Swift play with cats, drink Diet Coke and premiere a snippet of a new song? Of course you do. C’mon.
In a new ad for Diet Coke released today (Oct. 15), Swift, along with a feline companion, are found playing around in their living room — when suddenly, because Diet Coke has this power, her cats start multiplying.
Every girl’s dream? Maybe every guy’s? Perhaps.
Eventually, Swift slowly sinks into a suffocating pile of kittens as an advertisement for new album 1989 while her cat Olivia Benson is displayed onscreen.
In the background, a new song from that album — reportedly “How You Get the Girl” — plays. The song is rooted in acoustic guitar with a bright, poppy melody.
1989 is out Oct. 27. It’ll also include the singles “Shake It Off” and the newly released “Out of the Woods.”
Read more on Radio.com
- Kendrick Lamar, Vedder/Martin Duets, Metallica and More Highlight Global Citizen Festival
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas were Stuck in an Elevator Together