By Shannon Carlin
Iggy Azalea and British actor, Colin Firth, may seem like an odd pair, but a new movie is bringing them together.
The Aussie rapper is using the trailer for Firth’s new movie, The Kingsman: The Secret Service to tease her new as-yet-untitled track with Ellie Goulding.
The over two and a half minute long trailer for the spy film features just a snippet of the track, which is comprised of a “We Will Rock You” style stomping beat, perfect for scenes of Firth kicking a little booty. And, Iggy obviously knows a thing or two about booty.
At the 1:50 mark, Iggy comes in to declare that the song is for everyone who said she wouldn’t make it. Boy, were they mistaken.
“I got a dinner date with greatness,” Iggy proclaims, before Goulding comes in to sweeten things up a little bit.
Kingsman: The Secret Service, starring Firth, Michael Caine, Samuel L. Jackson and Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill, hits theaters on February 13.
Read more on Radio.com
- Chance The Rapper & Kelly Clarkson to Perform at Christmas Tree Lighting
- Danny Brown Drops New Album ‘Atrocity Exhibition’ Early
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- The Game Says Meek Mill Used Ghostwriter