By Annie Reuter
Lady Antebellum‘s song “I Did With You” will be featured in the upcoming Nicholas Sparks film The Best of Me, staring James Marsden and Michelle Monaghan. And while the romantic film follows two high school sweethearts who later reunite after years of losing touch, the video for the song, which was released today (Sept. 19) tells a very different story.
In Lady A’s version, young kids are at play practice and what seems to develop is a love triangle. Meanwhile, Hillary Scott and Charles Kelley seem to be reminiscing about their own high school days, as they are looking at old photos in between singing the song together alongside Dave Haywood at the piano.
The love triangle does seem to have a happy ending, though, so no worries.
“I Did With You” was written by Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood and Hillary Scott and Monty Powell.
Read more stories on Radio.com:
- Aaron Lewis on Colin Kaepernick: The NFL Should Bench or Fine Him
- Elvis Presley Limited Series in the Works at Weinstein Television
- Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell Win Big at AmericanaFest
- Jake Owen Transcends Personal Trauma on ‘American Love’
- Merle Haggard’s Specialty Marijuana Strain Coming Soon