By Radio.com Staff
Rita Ora is done talking about her former boyfriend Calvin Harris to the media.
The British pop singer made that clear as day during an interview at a red carpet event in New York City.
Ora was at a DKNY event to launch new fragrance MY NY at Madison Square Park on Tuesday (Aug. 19) when the reporter asked her to address rumors that Calvin Harris might release, well, something.
No one knows what, because once Harris was mentioned, her publicist stepped in, saying, “We’re not discussing anything personal.”
Ora smiled, said, “thank you, bye bye,” and walked out of the interview.
The walk-out follows a previous interview in which Ora claimed that Harris stopped her from performing her single “I Will Never Let You Down” on the Teen Choice Awards. Billboard reports that Ora said he simply didn’t approve the usage for television, which is his right as the song’s producer.
The duo had previously dated, but the pair split in June. Rumors have since swirled that the breakup is the reason for Harris’ refusal to sign off on the song for live performance.
In better awards show news for Ora, she will perform with Iggy Azalea on the MTV VMAs on Aug. 24. The ladies are scheduled to do their new single “Black Widow.”