Nicki Minaj Teases Bootylicious New Video for ‘Anaconda': Watch
By Shannon Carlin
Nicki Minaj likes big butts and her new video for “Anaconda” makes that very, very clear.
In it, Nicki and other ladies with a bit of junk in the trunk shake what their mama gave them in barely there outfits. From the looks of this little 30-second snippet it’s questionable whether Nicki’s latest will be safe for your workplace.
But Nicki made those type of concerns clear in a tweet, writing “I really doubt I’ll be able to edit this video for TV. LMFAO. it’s….. Its a lot.”
It certainly is Nicki, it certainly is.
I really doubt I'll be able to edit this video for TV. LMFAO. it's..... Its a lot. #AnacondaOnITunes 😘—
Anaconda (@NICKIMINAJ) August 04, 2014
No word yet when the video will officially drop.
Over the weekend, Beyoncé dropped a surprise remix of “***Flawless” featuring Ms. Minaj that makes reference to that elevator fight, which apparently is just par for the course when you have a billion dollars in a confined space.
This morning, Minaj revealed a photo on of her and Bey on Instagram showing the female hip-hop titans looking pretty good. It’s safe to assume they did not wake up like that.
More news on Radio.com
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Drake May Have Confirmed That Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Are Engaged
- Is Nicki Minaj Engaged to Meek Mill? See The Ring
- Marco Rubio: Nicki Minaj, David Guetta & Axwell Ʌ Ingrosso Fan
- Watch Taraji P. Henson’s Nicki Minaj Impression on ‘Saturday Night Live’