Nicki Minaj Teases Bootylicious New Video for ‘Anaconda': Watch
By Shannon Carlin
Nicki Minaj likes big butts and her new video for “Anaconda” makes that very, very clear.
In it, Nicki and other ladies with a bit of junk in the trunk shake what their mama gave them in barely there outfits. From the looks of this little 30-second snippet it’s questionable whether Nicki’s latest will be safe for your workplace.
But Nicki made those type of concerns clear in a tweet, writing “I really doubt I’ll be able to edit this video for TV. LMFAO. it’s….. Its a lot.”
It certainly is Nicki, it certainly is.
I really doubt I'll be able to edit this video for TV. LMFAO. it's..... Its a lot. #AnacondaOnITunes 😘—
Anaconda (@NICKIMINAJ) August 04, 2014
No word yet when the video will officially drop.
Over the weekend, Beyoncé dropped a surprise remix of “***Flawless” featuring Ms. Minaj that makes reference to that elevator fight, which apparently is just par for the course when you have a billion dollars in a confined space.
This morning, Minaj revealed a photo on of her and Bey on Instagram showing the female hip-hop titans looking pretty good. It’s safe to assume they did not wake up like that.
More news on Radio.com
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Nicki Minaj Reveals ‘Anaconda’ Video is About Female Power
- Watch a Comedian Turn Nicki Minaj’s ‘Anaconda’ Into a Piece of Poetry
- Beyoncé Brings Out Nicki Minaj For ‘Flawless (Remix)’
- Nicki Minaj Posts Picture of Visit with August Alsina in Hospital, Says He’s ‘Doing Better’