By Annie Reuter
For Dustin Lynch, September 9 is Where It’s At. That’s when the country singer will release his sophomore album, which shares its name with his current single.
Speaking with Rolling Stone Country, the singer said the title describes where he is as a person and artist right now.
“All the songs on the record are moments I’ve captured and put down. They were inspired by my excitement for life,” he explained. “So Where It’s At sounds pretty perfect.”
In an interview with Radio.com earlier this year, Lynch opened up about his single.
“It’s a new chapter for me musically,” Lynch said about “Where It’s At,” which was first unveiled to fans in March. “The song is actually a new kind of groove for me. It’s something we haven’t put out to radio yet. It’s less stomping of the boots and more hands in the air kind of thing.”
Lynch said the song is about “finally not staring at a girl in a bar or a field, we finally get to go home with her.”
Dustin Lynch’s album Where It’s At will be available on September 9. Check out the complete track listing below.
Dustin Lynch, Where It’s At track listing:
1. Hell of a Night (Zach Crowell, Adam Sanders, Jaron Boyer)
2. To the Sky (Dustin Lynch, Ashley Gorley, Zach Crowell)
3. Halo (Ashley Gorley, Matt Jenkins, Jimmy Robbins)
4. After Party (Steve Bogard, Jonathan Edwards, Jason Sever)
5. Where It’s At (Cary Barlowe, Zach Crowell, Matt Jenkins)
6. Mind Reader (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
7. Right Where We Want It (Marv Green, Rhett Akins)
8. She Wants a Cowboy (Dustin Lynch, Tim Nichols, Josh Leo)
9. World to Me (Matt Rogers, Ash Bowers, Adam Craig)
10. Sing It to Me (Dustin Lynch, Jimmy Robbins, Josh Osborne)
11. All Night (Matt Ramsey, Matt Jenkins, Trevor Rosen)
12. Middle of Nowhere (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
13. What You Wanna Hear (Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins, Ashley Gorley)
14. Your Daddy’s Boots (Dustin Lynch, Josh Leo, Tim Nichols)
15. American Prayer (Wendell Mobley, Marv Green, Jim Collins)