Justin Bieber Angers Toronto Mayor Rob Ford After Asking Him If He Has Any Crack
Justin Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Search Warrant Leads to Cocaine Arrest for Friend
- Docs from Justin Bieber & Britney Spears Flop
- Justin Bieber Announces ‘Official’ Retirement
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Argentinean Fans
- Justin Bieber Carried Up the Great Wall of China by Bodyguards
- Justin Bieber Allegedly Goes ‘Nuts’ At New York Nightclub Brawl
- Justin Bieber, After Peeing In Restaurant Kitchen: ‘F*** Bill Clinton!’
- Justin Bieber Denies Allegations Of Speeding
- Bieber Booed At Billboard Music Awards
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Study Finds: Justin Bieber Most Hated Artist
- Swedish Police Find Weed & Stun Gun On Justin Bieber’s Bus
- Justin Bieber Hopes Anne Frank Would Have Been A Belieber
- The Saga Of Justin Bieber’s Monkey, OG Mally
- Justin Bieber Investigated On Battery Charges
- Justin Bieber Vents On Instagram, Insults Lindsay Lohan
- 5 Things We Learned From Justin Bieber’s Twitter Meltdown
By Shannon Carlin
Justin Bieber might have lost the support of Rob Ford, after a bombed joke leaves the Toronto Mayor steaming.
According to Canadian newspaper, The Toronto Star, Ford ran into the Biebz on March 15 in a nightclub called Muzik. When Ford tried to shake Bieber’s hand, the pop star joked, “Did you bring any crack to smoke?,” a callback to Ford’s 2013 admission that he did smoke crack cocaine while on the job.
Ford allegedly became enraged by Bieber’s comment and was ushered back to his booth by his security guards. Later, the paper reports, Ford disappeared into the bathroom and emerged an hour later “appearing heavily impaired, babbling that his wife and children do not like him and ‘I am in over my head.'” Those who were with Ford at the club that night, say they believe he was on drugs.
Earlier today, Ford announced that he would be taking a leave of absence to seek help for substance abuse after a second video of him allegedly smoking crack surfaced.
Last year, Ford made news on the international stage after a video that allegedly showed him smoking crack was given to the Toronto police. He initially denied the allegations, but later admitted to reporters, “Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine but … am I an addict? No. Have I tried it? Probably in one of my drunken stupors, probably approximately about a year ago.”
Adding, “Yes, I’ve made mistakes. All I can do now is apologize and move on.”
In the past, Ford has defended the Canadian pop star, explaining on the Sports Junkies radio show (via CBS Washington) that the Biebz is “a young guy” and that he wishes he “was as successful as [Bieber] was.”
The Toronto Sun was unable to reach Bieber for comment. Probably because he’s too busy currently taking over New York.