Justin Bieber’s Super Bowl-Bound Private Plane Detained for Suspicion of Marijuana
Justin Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Search Warrant Leads to Cocaine Arrest for Friend
- Docs from Justin Bieber & Britney Spears Flop
- Justin Bieber Announces ‘Official’ Retirement
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Argentinean Fans
- Justin Bieber Carried Up the Great Wall of China by Bodyguards
- Justin Bieber Allegedly Goes ‘Nuts’ At New York Nightclub Brawl
- Justin Bieber, After Peeing In Restaurant Kitchen: ‘F*** Bill Clinton!’
- Justin Bieber Denies Allegations Of Speeding
- Bieber Booed At Billboard Music Awards
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Study Finds: Justin Bieber Most Hated Artist
- Swedish Police Find Weed & Stun Gun On Justin Bieber’s Bus
- Justin Bieber Hopes Anne Frank Would Have Been A Belieber
- The Saga Of Justin Bieber’s Monkey, OG Mally
- Justin Bieber Investigated On Battery Charges
- Justin Bieber Vents On Instagram, Insults Lindsay Lohan
- 5 Things We Learned From Justin Bieber’s Twitter Meltdown
By Scott T. Sterling
Just when it seemed that things couldn’t get any worse for embattled pop superstar Justin Bieber, well, things just got worse.
According to the New York Post, Bieber’s private plane was detained at New Jersey’s Teterboro Airport today (Jan. 31) on the suspicion that marijuana was on the aircraft.
The singer and his entourage made the flight to Jersey en route to attending the myriad of parties surrounding this Sunday’s Super Bowl game, happening at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.
Related: What’s Wrong with Justin Bieber?
After a customs agent detected “a strong odor of pot,” drug-sniffing dogs were dispatched into the private plane, with the animals detecting marijuana in two pieces of luggage. Upon further investigation, no weed was found in either bag.
Customs and Border Protection officials declined to make a comment on the situation, per the NY Post.
This latest incident follows Bieber’s recent spat of run-ins with the law, including turning himself in to Toronto police earlier this week on an assault charge, and getting arrested in Miami. Bieber is set to be arraigned on Feb. 14 for those charges, which include DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.
Bieber is also possibly facing an additional court appearance following recent claims of vandalism by a California neighbor who says Bieber egged his house.
Bieber’s legal troubles have also caused a group of Americans to petition that the White House revoke his green card on the grounds that he is “threatening the safety of our people” and being “a terrible influence on our nation’s youth.”
And as if his week hasn’t been busy enough, Bieber rather awkwardly dropped a video for his song “Confident” around the same time the news of his Toronto surrender took place.